Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

Milos-BC

Germany is winning tonight, I'm sure :cool:

I agree with Paul on that one :lol:

aletem

3:2 for Germany. Both teams played well and it was such a pleasure watching this game. The end of the game was great, having Forlan hit the post in the last seconds of the match.

ParadiseES

Congratulations to Germany for the third place (it would've been second if last game was the final as it should be :evil: )

And big congrats to Uruguay. They played really well during the whole championship and they made history after many years. It's such a success for a country with 3 milliones of population ;) :)

Milos-BC

A deserved victory. It was an interesting match, and a very open one as well. Uruguay played good, and so did Germany. At the end, they were more stable, and they managed to defeat Uruguay. So, I am satisfied with the outcome.

Tonight, it will be very interesting :D

MyHeartIsYours

[center:1kwgtfge]GOOD LUCK TODAY TO BOTH NETHERLANDS AND SPAIN
-nl -es -nl -es -nl -es -nl -es -nl -es
Flag-Pins-Netherlands-Spain.jpg
[/center:1kwgtfge]

Isabella

-es -es -es -es SPAIN FTW TONIGHT -es -es -es -es
xcheer xcheer xcheer xcheer Can't wait for the game to get started :mrgreen:

ParadiseES

Iker Casillas

Sergio Ramos ( xromance ) - Puyol - Piqué - Capdevila

Xabi Alonso - Sergio Busquets

Iniesta - Xavi (he has to be chosen best player)

Villa - x

I think Torres will play because it's the final, but I really hope he will not. He's played so badly this championship and it's obvious he's not well right now, so another one should play instead and he could maybe play the final minutes when Dutch players will be tired and hopefully he can score then. Last match Pedro was awesome. It's clear he understands very well with Iniesta and Xavi, they are team mates anyway.... But if I were Del Bosque, I'll choose Fernando Llorente with no doubts. He was who made the difference in the match with Portugal and he's so strong to fight big Dutch players (he's also so cute and I really like him, but that's another topic :lol: )

So few time for the game and I'm getting crazy. There are so much generations waiting for this moment and I feel so lucky to be able to live this awesome moment. Spain so deserves to win as many things are changing just because of this damn game called football. I want my people to believe good things can also happen to us :)
In addition, Spain has the most beautiful play in this world (only level by Germany, but they were too afraid to beat us), so it's now or never!!!!! :D

I was watching videos from last Euro and I was crying. I hope I will be crying tonight as well and, of course, not because of sadness :)

I'll be working tonight as well, so I can die of heartattack tonight.......but anyway

-es -es -es VAMOS ESPAÑA. SOIS GRANDES. ¡¡¡OS QUEREMOS!!! -es -es -es

Entre toros, fandanguillos y alegrías,
nació mi España, la tierra del amor,
nunca Dios pudo igualar tanta belleza
y es imposible que pueda haber dos.

España ha sido siempre y lo será
eterno Paraíso sin igual.

Por eso se oye este refrán,
que viva España,
y siempre la recordarán,
que viiva España.

La gente canta con ardor,
que viva España,
la vida tiene otro color,
España es la mejor.

Kristi

[center:lkrtvpjx]!!!The Netherands!!!
Have to win today
xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer -nl xcheer[/center:lkrtvpjx]

Interrail

-es -es -es
I can't wait for the game tonight, either :D I really don't know why I get so excited, but can't wait for the game to get started. And finished. And to see new world champion!! It's always so great for watching and supporting your favorite. World Cup is really something...I can't believe it's already over:/ I'll be said when it ends.
My favorite is (well, obviously) - Spain.
So, go for the victory tonight España, make happy all your fans out of Spain as well! Good luck! :cool:
-es -es -es

MyHeartIsYours

[center:2mjo6y6x]Good luck to both again although I am supporting Netherlands

And I believe the winner will be Netherlands
Netherlands_flag_outline.png

-nl -nl -nl -nl -nl -nl -nl -nl -nl -nl[/center:2mjo6y6x]

aletem

I am rooting for Oranjeeeee!!!! :D I like Spain too and I think they are a great team, so without a doubt this will be a classic game and full of enjoyment!!!
May the best team win! :)

Milos-BC

I am rooting for Spain :cool: Whoever wins, it will be deserved, but I would love to see Spain with the gold medal.

Isabella

Spain is the World Champion xwoo xwoo xwave1 xjump xfruit
I knew it since the begining and finally it's official :D

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

MyHeartIsYours

[center:16p2x7ke]!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!
xjump xwave1 xjump xwave1 xjump
-es -es -es -es -es -es -es -es -es -es[/center:16p2x7ke]

aletem

Congratulations Spain!!! Well done! :D It was a great game with equal chances on both sides and a lot of fouls. :) :lol: It was nice watching both teams in the final. I expected more goals, but given the strong quality of both teams and it is a final after all, so I am not surprised of the result. :)

Top Bottom