Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

LadyKiller

Banned
.. .... --- .--. . --. . .-. -- .- -. -.-- -.- .. -.-. -.- ... ... .--. .- .. -. .----. ... -... ..- - - .- ... .-- . .-.. .-..

:lol:

AlekS

Veteran
fan wars :twisted:

94ayd said:
As if anyone cares what that stupid octopus thinks. :lol: LET'S MAKE SUSHI! :twisted:
YUM! :p

Interrail

My prediction for today:
Netherlands 3:1 Uruguay
I like both equally, even if Uruguay manage to win..somehow..(which I highly doubt)..I wouldn't mind :D
Can't wait for tomorrow ESP-GER ;)

ParadiseES

I predict Netherlands 2-1 Uruguay.

I like both teams so I'm ok with any possibe outcome :D

Scooby

Wohohoooo first semi star just now!!!

Go Uruguay tonight and Espanya tomorow!!!!

ParadiseES

Two beautiful goals for a pretty boring play....

Right now I can't see any of these teams defeating either Germany or Spain. I'm (almost) sure we'll know the winner tomorow ;)

ParadiseES

5 goals coming more from the oponent's mistakes than own wise moves in a weak play...

Anyway congratulations to The Netherlands and I'm kinda glad, cause I kinda prefered them as rival rather to Uruguay in the final :D

ParadiseES

MyHeartIsYours said:
What if you're not in the final? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I didn't say we're in the final :twisted: ;)

aletem

And again Netherlands played enough to win. Impressive play, especially in the second half. I can now see Netherlands as a winner. I know many of you don't, but on Sunday I believe it will be Oranje who will lift the trophy.
I expect an exciting game between Espana and Deutschland! :cool:

Milos-BC

Expected :D A great game by NL yesterday, although not as good as before, but enough to win, just like aletem said. Uruguay had their chances as well, but the lack of Suarez was very evident. If he was in the game, I am sure we would've watched even a more interesting match, and maybe Uruguay would've had more chances. Anyway, Netherlands deserved to win, as they were better.

Tonight, I expect to see a real war on the field, and the best match so far :D This is one of those matches where I can't make a sure bet, so I won't predict anything, but wish good luck to both teams :cool:

ParadiseES

OMG I'm so nervous again and I won't be able to watch the game cause I will be working from 20 to 23 :cry: :cry: :cry:
Really, really hope Spain wins tonight, cause this country really deserves and needs something working well right now and it seems sport is the only way to see people happy :(
Anyway, I know it'll be so hard and everything can happen.

- Germany is much quicker and is emotionally better after such big victories.
- Spain has better defense and is a little more organized + Müller will not play.

So according to this, it's impossible to predict a winner. I'm only sure that we'll see the best game in this championship.

I also want to thank German press, cause they were probably the ones who treated us with respect ;)

This song "Podemos" (we can) gave us luck two years ago, so I hope this new South African cover will do the same :D
-es -es -es VAMPOS ESPAÑA -es -es -es
[youtube:14wukjui]v3x4xZzf1uQ[/youtube:14wukjui]

PS- If I'm not coming online tonight or tomorrow, pray for my soul cause I'll have died due to a heart attack :|

Interrail

For me it's also impossible to predict the outcome of today's match, so I won't do predictions. Ofcourse...I'd prefer Spain to win, but whatever happens I'm OK with it. :cool:

Top Bottom