Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

Israeliboy

YESSSSSS THE NETHERLANDS WON...CONGRATZ.......

BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BRAZIL!!!

No Name

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Netherlands in the semi-final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Goin all the way now! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I can now imagine a final between Germany and Netherlands (which would be epic!). :eek:

aletem

Netherlands owned Brazil!!! Should have been 3-1 at the end, but anyway I am more than happy. I hope Ghana can win the next game and that game would be a blast in the semi. I agree Netherlands goes all the way to the final. :D
Bravo Oranjeeeeee!!! :cool: I have a hunch they could win the World Cup!

Bye-bye Brazil! :mrgreen:

Kristi

At least ten minutes after the match Brazil still had more chances than Paraguay to win the world cup :lol: :lol:

No Name

lucian-crusher said:
Well! I really hope -de doesen't reach the Final because -nl never defeated -de in the World Cup, tough I am suporting -de tomorow against -ar! :D :D

I don't give much for the statistics. Statistics are made to be broken. :p

Not only would it be a tense match between two neighbours, I also think that Netherlands stands a lot bigger chance in a final against Germany (with all due respect) than against Spain or Argentina.

Milos-BC

Very good game for Holland, and a deserved win. Brazil played marvellous in the first half, but the second one was a totally different story. Netherlands shown great power and mentality, while Dunga and Co. looked like a broken gang after the first Dutch goal already :lol:

Netherlands is most certainly going to the final.

Now I hope for Ghana and Rajevac to make it in the next game xcheer

Interrail

-nl -nl -nl Congrats Netherlands. I knew they can do it:D -nl -nl -nl
Now NL can easy go to the final, draw is really good for them:D

From other part of draw, I'd like Spain and Germany to win tomorrow and meet in semi :cool: (but who to support then??):)))
I want Spain in final, but I'd also like Germany-Netherlands in final, old rivalry - match would be fantastic.

No Name

Netherlands - Germany would indeed be great, old rivalry. A real classic. :D

Scooby

Congrats to Holland!!!

Go Ghana tonight!!!

AlekS

Veteran
I'm actually disappointed that the Netherlands won but Brazil punished themselves. Some of their players were inadecvate :shock: :|
Now I'm cheering for Uruguay :D

Kristi

Brazil has to wait one day so all the South American teams will go back home with a single plane :p :lol: :lol:

Bojan

what a goal from Ghana in the last minute :shock: :mrgreen:
just when our comentator said there'll be no goal in the first half :lol: boy was he wrong :p

Scooby

What a goal MUNTARI :eek:

aletem

Wow, I guessed both games today! :mrgreen: :lol: Now, I hope Ghana wins on penalties. :cool:

Bojan said:
what a goal from Ghana in the last minute :shock: :mrgreen:
just when our comentator said there'll be no goal in the first half :lol: boy was he wrong :p
The Canadian commentator said if Ghana is about to score, they have only 20 seconds to do so... and so they did... :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom