Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

dogmeat

It wasn't me editing them. I would say it again.

It's not a sport, but thievery! How the hell can anyone here support thiefs?!
Ok, I shouldn't care after all. Tomorrow I won't probably remember the whole affair.

Scooby

I will cry!!!

When I saw Gian crying, there was for me to cry.
Ghana was great tonight, they played very courageously. Uruguay did not show anything, and tonight they went thanks to huge happiness!
I'm so disappointed

But, congrats to "african black stars" coz they make Africa proud tonight!!!

MyHeartIsYours

No where near as robbed as England and anyway the Uruguayan player knocked it out before it went in ;)

ParadiseES

And????
The player was evicted...

It was Ghana's fault that they were not able to score their penalty ;)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The funny thing is I don't even think he had to use his hands. He was right there where the ball was, use your head or chest.......

ParadiseES

So I bet the 22 players are criminalists, cause they break the rules at least once per match. That's why we have referees ;)

Blush

i think he used his hand by reflex.... anyway im glad Uruguay won and it was such a great game! i didn't expect them to win after that volleyball thing ;)

takeru

Absolutely devastated for Ghana :cry:

Sure, Suarez was punished as he should, and Ghana's penalty miss was their own fault.
But football is a sport, and Uruguay had an unsporting victory imo...

The icing on the cake was the shot of Suarez laughing gleefully after the penalty miss :evil: What a brick...

At least they'll get steamrollered by NL xcheer xD

aletem

takeru said:
The icing on the cake was the shot of Suarez laughing gleefully after the penalty miss :evil: What a brick...
That is the irony. :? To make it even more ironical, Suarez will play in the final match for Uruguay on this World Cup, whether that will be in the final or in the match for the third place.
I agree that his act wasn't fair (I don't think any team from South America, apart from Paraguay, showed fair play), but Gyan should have scored that goal and put Ghana to the 1/2-finals.

ParadiseES

^ If you listen to how all the Paraguayan team is saying concerning the match today, you'll find out that if they carry out their threats is not especially fair play.

Actually, I don't think Suárez act was unsporting. I bet anyone else had done the same ;)
It's unsporting when a whole team does not play at all but for breaking the other team's legs, and that hasn't been done by any other Southamerican team but Paraguay this competition (maybe Chile or Brazil yesterday) ;)

Milos-BC

I am so sad because Ghana lost :( This reminds me of our team now, in some way :lol: (maybe 'cause the coach is Serbian too :p ). Uruguay had a lot of luck in the end, even though they did dominate during the most of the first half, and a part of the second half. Ghana is missing experience in such critical moments, and Uruguay had more confidence, Gyan missed a historical chance, and well that's football. It will be an interesting match between Uruguay and Netherlands.

For today my predictions are:

Germany - Argentina 1

Spain - Paraguay 1

Rooting for Germany and Spain :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I have a really bad feeling about the german-argentina game today. I hope the germans can beat them, just for the fact I don't want maradonna to succeed :evil:

takeru

So today's matches, which don't interest me so much but hey :p

[center:2j4klc7g]-de 2 - 2 -ar
(penalties 5 - 6 to Argentina)
The biggest battle so far, difficult to predict cos it could go any way :p But Argentina have been just a bit more consistent than Germany, so I reckon they'll edge it.

py.png
0 - 1 -es
Probably a disappointingly bring match :lol:

SUPPORTING
-ar
py.png

Though I don't really mind either outcome xD[/center:2j4klc7g]

Top Bottom