Contact us

WORLD FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP 2010

ParadiseES

^
Ithan, it's normal everywhere in Spain (well, except Madrid :lol: :lol: :lol: )
More usual in Catalonia, ok... But in general Spanish people is not especially proud and we don't like flags and that stuff. Me, for example, I wear the Spanish flag because it's the World Cup, but I would never do it any other time......
I even think they're nazi or ultra-nationalists if I see people with Spanish flags, can't help... :?

aletem

First of all Brazil played enough to beat Chile. Chile was terrible against the gigantor and they missed key players, without they couldn't have done much more. :|
Congratulations to Paraguay, they were slightly better than Japan and deserved to go to the 1/4-final (although I preferred Japan for the diversity, and 4 South American teams are too much :lol: ). Now, we could have 4 South American teams in the 1/2-final or none of them. :mrgreen: :lol:
Spain convinced me today that they can be the champions of this World Cup. They were excellent! It was a great game, pretty much a game of the goalkeepers. Both Cassilas and Eduardo were great, but given the many chances that Spain had they deserved to win! :mrgreen: :D

2 days break now, phew. :p :lol:

Scooby

Bravo Espanya

I really enjoyed the game, David Villa is a great player, I just adore that guy! Magician
But I was really impressed with Fernando Llorente, and equally disappointed with Fernando Torres

@Pablo (or some other spanish forum member) Who is women on Spanish bench?

ParadiseES

Yeah, Fernando Torres is not ok right now... :?
But Fernando Llorente is super awesome!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And I don't know who's the woman, but she's been there for many years. Actually I always wondered who she is, but still don't know :lol:

Isabella

Yeah I also wonder who is that women :?:

Yesterday in Croatia was a big sports news German coach picking his nose and then eating :shock: :lol: I wonder is this also a big news in other countries :mrgreen: :lol:
That's so disgusting xpuke

Scooby

Philipp Lahm has always had a good taste :lol:

Isabella

OMG :shock: so many new things I'll learn on this forum :lol:
I can't believe in that. I think I'll puke :lol:

Isabella

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't believe you tried IT. Adam don't do that, you can be healthy without that :lol:

ParadiseES

GO ROJA!!!! DO IT "FOR SPAIN"!!!! WE "SUPPORT" OUR COUNTRY!!!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

ESPANA_PLAYBOY.jpg

ithanspain

lucian-crusher said:
Well, besieds -nl I am now suporting Paraguay so I can see Larissa Riquelme naked :lol: :lol:

0341051B.jpg

If the only reason are the two reasons of Larissa, we could try to find some spanish to support Spain. :mrgreen:

Interrail

^Hahah, yes, this girl is now more famous and popular then her national team :lol: :mrgreen: Way to go girl! :cool:
larissa-riquelme.jpg

ParadiseES

Damn!!! I'll start in my new job next saturday at 20:00, so at the same time as the match :(

Damn it! 20 % of this fuck*ng country in unemployment and I've just found a job which will f*ck all the matches for me :evil:

Top Bottom