Contact us

Women's World Cup 2019

njdevils94

Veteran
Chile </3 so close now we getting France - Brazil instead of Germany - Brazil </3

Also offside goals count nowadays I guess, that 2nd US goal today and Australias 3rd against Brazil were clear offside. I don't get why the VAR even let's the referee check, offside is a yes or no situation. Doesn't matter if the player touches the ball or not, the defender only makes the play because of the offside player standing there.

It was a nice finish by New Jersey born Tobin Heath from an acute angle even if it took a slight deflection but yeah Carli Lloyd was clearly off sides as the ball was originally intended for her

Himan

Germany is very lucky and will probably be eliminated in the QF...

esc87fan

:fr: beats :br: 2-1 in extra time!

Tomorrow it's :ca: vs. :se: and :us: vs. :es:

Preuss

Very glad that France got through!
they have a female van Dijk

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
England safely through.

Cameroon were an utter disgrace. One of the most astonishing meltdowns I have ever seen on a football pitch. At least 2 red cards should have been shown (probably 3), England had a clear penalty turned away and the Cameroonian players refused to play for a few minutes after a couple of VAR calls went against them. The referee bottled it and should have stamped her authority down on the game.

I'm looking forward to FIFA imposing heavy sanctions on them, a heavy fine at least. It would be what they deserve, and I hope we don't see them at another World Cup any time soon.

DaFlo

Banned
Brazil deserved better, my girls going out sad .. Beatriz, Kathellen
JXzW6LP.png

Spanish upset and Swedish talent is needed today

esc87fan

Sweden beat my country's team fair and square, tough that penalty shot by Beckie missed. Good luck against the Germans

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Aye, as usual so close yet so far. Shame she was just offside, and then the penalty missed, oh well. Despite losing though, the girls have done so much for womens football in this country and made us all proud.

Top Bottom