Contact us

WLSC223 ✨ Yunnal, Joseyeon ✨ Love Yourself ✨ RESULTS 30TH JULY 21 CET ✨

theditz83

Veteran
Omg what happened here??? 4th place for this little cutesy pop track that I kinda chose last minute expecting nothing from?

Thank you for all the points - this was a pleasant surprise!

:10: ::ous
:8: Griffin Empire, Slagensala
:7: Effiland
:6: ::sol ::tad Halleloo
:5: ::bel Öösingimäed
:4: Akatsuki
:3: ::pyr Endórë
:1: ::nbs

Congrats Looren on that double win - Akatsuki is truly making a play for power status with all this success so early in your career here. The song wasn't my bag but there's no denying that win xheat xclap

And to @Seok-jin loved the design and show, it was all amazing xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
ugghhh missed these results also </3 Mike, your edition and hosting has been flawless. xbow I only wish I could have been here live for it. ALSO KIMMY, GIVE YOU 12 AND THEN YOU FAIL TO VOTE. IOTAP

Congratulations Akatsuki on your double win! Such a debut, although I think Manasken winning isn't much of a shock at all. Actually, I liked this song from them. I literally loathe their ESC entry, and also that one song that stormed our charts randomly but this one was actually good, so ofc it got points. Congrats!

As if I got top 10 with a very hot 12 from Emsfrynt. Thank you xheat I was expecting mid right side with this, no matter, I wont question it and happily i'll take it. xheat thank you kindly for the hot points and result! :D

Kimrt

Thank you for the top 6 but sorry for not voting resulting in a disqualified entry ;;

randajad

Veteran
This is Griffin Empire erasure.
Thanks to those legends xheart
:12: Effiland
:10: Sween
:8: Hallelo, Bigicia, Slagensala, NBS
:3: Rehi Kaita
:1: Öösingimäed, Oussou Empire

Congratulations Akatsuki, well deserved and love to see my 12 points winning. xheat Also well done Mike, I did not expect anything less, 10/10 hosting. And thank you guys for 8th/9th place. xheat

Rmetr0

2nd after correcting mistakes xheat
Tuzi is witnessed online as a runner-up, but only true fans know that Svobodnia is the real second place 😜 :xo: xshrug
*Tamara and John Lundvik say hi*

Thank you all xlove
:10: Halleloo, Solentoya, Pyreica, Moisantia
:7: Joseyeon, Griffin Empire, Tamausia & Deltannor, Belvist
:5: Bigicia
:4: Emsfrynt
:3: Akatsuki, Oussou Empire
:2: Tuzi

Congrats Akatsuki once again!! 😃😃
Not really the song of my taste this time thoxshrug

Thank you @Seok-jin for hosting and being patient in accepting both my entry and points :lol: xheart
This silver medal for ::svo became possible thanks to your kindness xbow

Grinch

I'd also like to thank to those who voted for EXO xheart @Grinch will be happy xdance2
WOW, almost top 10! Yes I'm happy xcheer

PS. Gringotts is returning. And we are bringing vaults of Asian music (no one asked for) with us.
We are thrilled.

griphook_400x400.jpg

Milos-BC

What a flop...but anyway, being among the real winners feels epic in a way as well xheat Thank you everyone who voted for Belvist, especially Rehi Kaita for 10 points xlove

Congratulations Akatsuki, I knew you had it in the bag this time. I was considering this song as well, but I am glad you managed to win xcheer

Congratulations Mike as well, as others said, you nailed it once again xbow xcheers :D

See you in Akatsuki!

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looren snapped with this one and rightfully so! Thank you all for support to underground artist Lena Gry and top 3 - It was anything but expected xheat

Thank you Mihai for excellent hosting xrose xrunhug

Top Bottom