theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
≋≋ Tamausia & Deltannor ≋≋
Ani Lorak - Obnimi Menya

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Rmetr0

Maybe I'm a little weird this time, but...

I'm officially out of bops lol
So for now I have for you a beautiful little instrumental piece from a cartoon that makes me really emotional. Like I can literally cry just thinking of it. "Why?", would you ask. Well, I think it's better understandable if you know the plot of the cartoon. But just to make it a bit clearer at least, which thoughts does this piece of music and animation brings to me, I'll leave a comment from YouTube which would tell it better than I could do myself
It was hard to understand why Nicole would ever marry someone like Richard, especially since he makes everything harder for her. But this episode was very heartwarming. It shows that Nicole didnt need an ambitious man in her life, she just needed someone who showed her how to enjoy her life. It's really cute, especially her statement that she wouldn't change anything was beautiful.

It's always easy to say "If I could go back in time and fix my mistakes, my life would have been much better!" But changing the past is to erase the life you lived so far. And who knows if all the hardships will be good teachers for the future
Besides life choices it also brings me thoughts of my childhood, what entertained me back then, all the moments of joy, and how it influenced my life and made me who I am right now - this all just makes me 😭😭😭

❖ WLSC 207 ❖
SVOBODNIA

TAWOG - The Choices Song

Uto

Veteran
Maybe I'm a little weird this time, but...

I'm officially out of bops lol
So for now I have for you a beautiful little instrumental piece from a cartoon that makes me really emotional. Like I can literally cry just thinking of it. "Why?", would you ask. Well, I think it's better understandable if you know the plot of the cartoon. But just to make it a bit clearer at least, which thoughts does this piece of music and animation brings to me, I'll leave a comment from YouTube which would tell it better than I could do myself

Besides life choices it also brings me thoughts of my childhood, what entertained me back then, all the moments of joy, and how it influenced my life and made me who I am right now - this all just makes me 😭😭😭

❖ WLSC 207 ❖
SVOBODNIA

TAWOG - The Choices Song

we remember what we have seen

it allows us to dream

there is no future without a past

HayashiM

Veteran
Having enjoyed the top 10 finish in Johan City, our delegation's thirst for success has been somewhat quenched - once again, thank you very much to all you who got us there!

Therefore, we too can now follow the noble "let's-get-the-full-mad-punk-unashamed-ourselves--screw-them-results" path for some time. ;-)
This entry in particular could be slightly disgusting or disturbing for some. If that's the case, please accept our apology and for this edition, consider us a victim of our internal troll lobby and of the troll's fascination with Aina mun pitää :-)

Any off-key elements are probably a fully intentional part of the act.

ENDÓRË
Sdružení rodičů a přátel RoPy (Petroleum parent-friend association) - Inťošky

Translated lyrics:

Last edited:

tuorem

"We deeply thank Dictator Uto for the invitation but, despite the upcoming Utopolitan-Pyreican show piquing our interest, I was informed a return is not on the agenda. Nonetheless, our broadcaster TYBC 1 sends its regards to the host nation and wishes all parties involved good luck. Have fun!" Tuorem, Tybaltevan HoD xwave

ferret

This may overlap with the Orient Matsuri LL if it is held on schedule... :unsure:

Uto

Veteran
Fucking bastards. I’ll see if I can get it done tonight.

Uto

Veteran

theditz83

Veteran
I'll try to follow - prepping my home office for work tomorrow, but will pop it on in the background cos Uto hostings are always a treat not to be missed xlove

• Like It
Reactions: Uto
Top Bottom