Contact us

WLSC NF Promotion thread

theditz83

Veteran
Hey everyone!

I thought it would be handy to have a dedicated thread here for any WLSC NF promotions that you want to post. It's especially handy for us "honorary" participants that have our main nation threads in the NSC forum rather than in this sub-forum, as I wouldn't want any of you guys missing out on the chance to have your say in the voting for any NFs ;)

I'll kick things off with a little 2 song shoot-out that ::moi has just posted today - voting is dead easy, a simple reaction on the post will register your support for your favourite song.

Click the image below to be taken to the voting post and listen to the songs, and thanks in advance for your input xlove

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Good idea ! This way we won't forget to vote in another Griffinajkzdhdfj Laul !

randajad

Veteran

Uto

Veteran
Yeah I know man, but it's so busy right now as ESC is such a time sink. Had backlog, I have to vote in a contest every day feels like. Might have some time tomorrow.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Excuse me ? sis I didn't even start listening to the WLSC songs :lol:

Uto

Veteran
Oh god yeah I also have to do WLSC tomorrow.

randajad

Veteran

theditz83

Veteran
Been a while since I posted in here but I have some big news for my WL crew...

::moi is currently holding a 10 song Eurobeat NF to decide our NSC 207 entry. So far so what you say, we don't have big voting rights in NSC...

But you do in WLSC, right? And this is where you guys play a massive part, because the song the finishes runner up in the NF (or the song that finishes highest based on the regular WLSC nations' votes out of the remaining 9 songs) will be our next entry for WLSC.

So head on over to the thread, breathe in the Eurobeat delights and send me your votes by 12:00 midday on Monday 18th July to be sure that your votes are counted! Thanks everyone! xlove

Holding my first NF
Its down here

Top Bottom