Contact us

WLSC 75 in Blackmere • The show • Feel The Spirit Of The Forest • Results show: Today, 21:45 CET

daniels1000

dnned0.png

Hosted in Svàrtur, Blackmere
01pict.png
02.png
03.png

The show will be opened by Korpiklaani with an amazing song "Pellonpekko" from their album
"Spirit Of The Forest".

Let's also greet our tonight's host, Loreena McKennitt, who brought the contest to Blackmere.

And now let's listen to all the 12 songs!

Send your votes to me by clicking this link in
standard Eurovision format until December 12, 23:59 CET.

Enjoy the show and your stay in Blackmere!

esc87fan

Re: WLSC 75 in Blackmere • Feel The Spirit Of The Forest • DDL: 3rd December, 23:59 CET

Sakuralia has sent its entry!

navras

Re: WLSC 75 in Blackmere • Feel The Spirit Of The Forest • DDL: 3rd December, 23:59 CET

Oblivion has sent it's entry! I so like this song. xlovexlovexlove:oops:

navras

Hey people. What do you think to make some List of Success or something like that. For top 5 or top 10 we make pts and after every WLSC somebody show us momentary situation at the list. When some country applys to NSC we delete it from WLSC list of success. When some country applys to WLSC we just put it on the list.

Coefficient of success > formula > collected pts / number of apperiances

I can make it if you want. But you need to give me a list of countries ...

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member

Great theme, Daniel! xbow

Now that the Big Tournament is (almost) over, I might have time to start voting in WLSC again. :D

daniels1000

Great theme, Daniel! xbow

Now that the Big Tournament is (almost) over, I might have time to start voting in WLSC again. :D

Glad you like it, Anna! :D And yeah, please vote! xpray xpray xlove

daniels1000

So sorry guys, I've been so busy this week. I'll post the show tomorrow.

esc87fan

It's okay, Daniel. I can't wait to see the show

daniels1000

Re: WLSC 75 in Blackmere • The show • Feel The Spirit Of The Forest • DDL: 12th December, 23:59 CET

The show has finally been posted! xcheer You can find it in the 1st post (1st post will appear on the top of every page). :)

Nicholas123

Re: WLSC 75 in Blackmere • The show • Feel The Spirit Of The Forest • DDL: 12th December, 23:59 CET

Great show Daniels! xcheer

And someone has sent a song that was in my NSC list :eek:

I may vote here! :mrgreen:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

OMG! :eek: It's been ages since I last visited the WLSC threads! :eek: What a lovely show! xlove Now that the big tournament is over, I will start focusing on the WLSC too. :mrgreen: ::slf will vote here! :cool:

Milos-BC

Great show kolega! xcheer

Btw, that is an alternative flag of Belvist, but nevermind, that one can be used as well :D

Great banners! xclap My flag looks so out of context compared with those other pretty flags. :lol:

And what is that Big Tournament that kept all of the past WL-now NSC nations from voting here? :(

Salmon

Great banners! xclap My flag looks so out of context compared with those other pretty flags. :lol:

And what is that Big Tournament that kept all of the past WL-now NSC nations from voting here? :(

http://www.escunited.com/t12153/ (Warning: Lots of pages)

navras

wow beautiful show!!! :eek:xshockxrosexrosexrose

esc87fan

Great show, Daniel! I will vote soon. Milos, it's interesting how we sent the same song to two different contests: you to WLSC for Belvist and me to WV for Switzerland!

Milos-BC

^^ Yes, I noticed the same :lol:

Top Bottom