Contact us

WLSC 249 on Balearica Island - Winner revealed on page 4!

Grinch

Omg xheat and to think I nearly withdrew because I thought I was out of touch with the alt tastes of WLSC these days 🥲
WLSC is so unpredictable, I love it :mrgreen: Also congrats!!

Thanks for the votes! That hot 12 from Konthena was unexpected xheat

Sween voted! Shooketh! L'ians will miss one of their strongest allies here :cry:

Hosting was flawless @Morty, I love how you prepared each scoreboard with the nation's flag colors!

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Hosting was flawless @Morty, I love how you prepared each scoreboard with the nation's flag colors!

Couldn't have done it without you. ;) I installed Melbourne thanks to your post earlier, and realized I could pick the colors to use from my screen. Due to my poor color vision, I've avoided using flag colors in my shows previously, in fear of getting them wrong (there's a reason my own flag is black and white). Thanks for the help. :D

Zeus

Thanks for the votes! That hot 12 from Konthena was unexpected xheat
Why? I feel like I often rank your songs pretty high, both here and in WV. I expected you to finish higher up btw, same for Pyreica. WLSC indeed is a bit random.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Oh well...

Anyway, congrats ::tad and thanks ::bal Morty for the hosting! :) Really glad that my favourites got the top-5 result and overall the eventual top-10 contains 8 songs I voted for :eek:

Fierro

OMG 9th?? Didn't expect to get again into Top-10, not with this dark song :lol: Thank you guys so much, especially mr. Uto, Edweis and dear SwedishFailurez for 12's/10's!

Congratulations connor, a nice winning entry, though I didn't expect it to win, my bet was on Lo'Paia/Sween (sad to see the latter placing last, it was my 11th)

Milos-BC

Super late, but congratulations Tamausia & Deltannor on your victory!

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, 4th place is much more than I expected.

Well done Morty and thank you for such an amazing show, you were a brilliant host xclap :D

Top Bottom