Contact us

Live WLSC 248 ||| 1K7, L ||| RESULTS NOW!

Grinch

🤡

zeF5GrD.png

Uto

Veteran
Anything but Balearica hopefully. It's on brand for Balearica so that's okay and I mean sure it's an iconic song and an ESC winner and competitor combining, but it was such a low effort shitfest.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks for the :7: ::ous xlove 16th is about what I expected with this one so I'm not too disappointed xup

Congrats ::bal and thanks for the awesome edition Grinch xlove

Grinch

Congratulations ::bal & @Morty xclap

Thanks everyone who voted for Nova Twins xheart Their music is very energetic and their music videos are action movie-like.
Happy to share them with you.

Hosting was so fun, although I wish I had more time because I had much more creative ideas but got swamped up with work.
Anyways it was a pleasure 💋

Uto

Veteran
Congrats Morty. Shame on the voters for being ESC button monkeys. Was great being on top for so long. World class pie, great toppings. Grinch the hosting was very cyberpunk, very deep dig for the Utopolitans. Thanks everyone for lifting our girl Alexa to second place under my banner.

We'll be back next edition as we visit beach club turned country Balearica probably. We'll probably need to replicate some bikini though. Hope my dong doesn't flop out, you know these things never behave when you need them to.

theditz83

Veteran
Woooooo great work Morty - you smashed it! xclap

Thanks Grinch for the uber hosting, twas fab xlove

And thank you legends for all the votes for ::moi - this bop is totally my jam right now so delighted to see some of you dug it just as much xheart

:12: Rehi Kaita, Balearica Island, Öösingimäed xbow
:8: Emsfrynt
:6: Fierraria, Storm Hippo-zigzag Bread&Butter
:2: Pyreica
:1: Tamausia & Deltannor, Nauthinia Vallis

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
Anything but Balearica hopefully. It's on brand for Balearica so that's okay and I mean sure it's an iconic song and an ESC winner and competitor combining, but it was such a low effort shitfest.
Sorry. :(

I honestly did not expect this. I thought too many would see this as an obvious attempt at scorewhoring, and I hoped for a mid-table finish. Top 10 would have been awesome tbh. To actually get my first WLSC win instead? I didn't even consider the possibility. I've had The Rasmus' "In The Shadows" on my WLSC list for a while, there are loads of great covers and remixes of it. In fact, so many I wasn't able to narrow down to one favorite, until they released this new version with Kalush Orchestra. I don't know much about Ukrainian music, most of my knowledge comes from this forum, and I've learned that there's some amazing music coming from Ukraine, and this seemed like the perfect opportunity to add something Ukrainian to my ::bal history (after Juicy M in NSC 123 and Jay Filler in AATW Caribbean). I don't know what more to say right now, this came as a big surprise. Слава Україні! :ua:

Thanks to everyone who voted for it, thanks to The Rasmus and Kalush Orchestra for making this new version, and thanks to @Grinch for a great edition. :D About hosting, I'm gonna let y'all decide tbh. As I've previously showed in NSC and spinoffs, a ::bal hosting is not going to compete against the world-class hostings we've seen lately in WLSC, I have poor color-vision, and my editing skills are limited to MS Paint. But if you're ok with that, then sure, I'll welcome you all to Balearica Island for 249. :)

Uto

Veteran
I have poor color-vision, and my editing skills are limited to MS Paint. But if you're ok with that, then sure, I'll welcome you all to Balearica Island for 249. :)
We have no standards, but do have business degrees in potato trading. Just you do you etc.

Karhu

Congratulations ::bal xcheer

Thanks for the points given to the ::ser entry - there weren't many but I appreciated them nonetheless xheart It was nice trying something different but I feel like maybe I should have just saved my song for NSC after all :lol:

theditz83

Veteran

Thanks for the points given to the ::ser entry - there weren't many but I appreciated them nonetheless xheart It was nice trying something different but I feel like maybe I should have just saved my song for NSC after all :lol:
Probably a bit hollow this, but you were my 11th and very close to snatching my 10th place from ::pyr - so I appreciated it xrose

Uto

Veteran

The beauty is that you can still just send it to NSC. Less slaves to the bass there, should do well.

Top Bottom