Contact us

WLSC 247 | VELOS, BIGICIA | WINNER REVEALED!

Grinch

Thanks for the points for Konthena in my last WLSC-edition for now. Great graphics and nice winner. Congrats @Grinch!
You can still participate in WLSC without being in WL. Also thanks!

Best girl dominating WLSC with the best rock songs.

Congrats @Grinch! xheart

Thank you @Gera11 for all the lush banners and on-point hosting! Was fun following the results and seeing which banners everyone got attached to even if I didn't comment and react that much.

Seems like volcanos will be my thing:

KTXIHHj.png

Yes, thank you for 8th place cuties! WLSC is a tastelord contest, even if I'm on the main roster soon I will still take part in this.
Too hot to ignore! xheat

Barish

Thanks for everybody's votes! It's amazing to finish 2nd, let alone to manage staying in the top throughout in such a strong edition. xlove

Congratulations L for the xheat win, I admit to sleeping on it but this was a hard edition to award songs. Can't wait for another legendary hosting by you!

Lastly but not least-ly, thanks Gera for another splendid hosting! xcheer

Tinchey

Congrats Ilknur! :D
I have no idea who is in charge of which nation but thanks to Rehi-Kaita and Utopolis, who also happened to be my top 2. Also thanks to Sween... I need to start matching the people.. xheart
Thank you for great and precise hosting George! :D

Fierro

Thank you everyone for points and 10th place to Fierraria, I'm shocked I even made this high in such a strong edition :lol:
Another contest in which the winner was very determined for me. L looked the strongest one, even though the other songs are close too. So, we are back to L?

Uto

Veteran
Congrats Ilknur! :D
I have no idea who is in charge of which nation but thanks to Rehi-Kaita and Utopolis, who also happened to be my top 2. Also thanks to Sween... I need to start matching the people.. xheart
Thank you for great and precise hosting George! :D
I do think I made it easy enough for people to guess which country I am.

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I know this doesn't change anything (and it wouldn't have changed much even if it counted), but I wanted to show some support to my favorites from the edition I missed, so this is what the Balearica Island votes would have looked like if I had time to take part and vote in 247:

12. Pyreica
10. Tamausia & Deltannor
8. Rahasia-Diati
7. New Bander State
6. Låpøtré
5. Belvist
4. Mormadorei
3. L
2. Sween
1. SH Breiðdalsbar

I had 5 more songs on my list as well. ;)

Top Bottom