Contact us

WLSC 246 | The Fanfic | RESULTS Thursday 27/10 @20:30

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
zjcs.png

Prologue
Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way was beautiful. That was what she told herself every morning when picking up her fishnet crop top and applying red blood lipstick.

“I am perfect.” She looked a bit longer at her reflection, “or almost.”

With ease, she de-capped her eyeliner and applied deep black lines above her icy blue eyes. Once her wings were sharp enough, she put on her long black gloves and went down the stairs. It didn’t take long for her high heels to grab the attention of the room.
Ebony flaunted her majestic raven hair with purple streaks, sent a flying kiss at one of her admirers, and took a step toward the center, making sure each individual in the vicinity had their eyes set on her.

All except two.

She pulled a face at the sight of Eddie and Uthena discarding her entrance for the benefit of some stupid books.

“I have arrived.”
Eddie barely looked up from her text, but that was enough to notice the missing detail.
“Where are your red lenses? That’s not very goth of you.”
“A monkey wanted them for his wedding.”
Before she could share her indignation, Uthena put a good dozen of pages in her hands.
He pointed at an illustration of a golden potion. “We got a lead, the Twelfieth Potion, that supposedly grants you the affection of those you seek.” Ebony pouted at the color.

Dare you drink it, shall the heart of the one that keeps yours warm become eternally infatuated.
"It isn’t clear yet if it is effective on multiple people,” Eddie commented.
“It will,” attested Ebony, “I love them equally.”
“I wouldn’t be so sure,” Uthena frowned, “the potion supposedly increases the oxytocin level of the person whose love you’re seeking. They might react differently. Plus, I don’t understand how it works when there doesn’t seem to be an input.”
“My mind is hurting.” Ebony deadpanned.
“What Uthena is trying to explain,” Eddie eyes her colleague who had thrown up his hands in frustration, “is that this potion should influence the feelings of the person you feel the closest to, but there isn’t any indication on how the link with the target is made. We might need a bit of their blood.”
“As if that was a problem in the beginning,” she played with her locks, “this time it will surely grant me eternal love from my dear Vampire Potter and Draco Malfoy.”
“It definitely won’t be worse than the last attempt.”
Uthena gritted his teeth. “I thought we agreed to never talk about that again.”
Even Ebony herself winced at the reminder.
"Let's forget about that undignified moment, shall we?" She picked absently at her nails. They were very long, and very dark.
Very goth.
"I want to get that potion," she focused back on the matter at hand, "Where is it?”
Eddie glanced at the book. “Cumtobrazil, a city in the Grand Duchy of Denmrk of Peace.”
“Great!” chirped Ebony. “Be ready in two hours!”
“No.”
All eyes turned toward Uthena and his closed face. “I will not set another foot in Denmrk. It’s boring as fuck.”
Eddie rolled her eyes and hit him in the chest.
"We had a deal. Don't leave me with her."
“That deal didn’t include Denmrk! It made me sick.”

Their argument was lost on Ebony’s ears, as Draco Malfoy and Vampire Potter chose that moment to enter the common room.
Her eyes skipped more or less consciously their holding hands and directly landed on their faces. They had chosen matching purple lenses that day, highlighted by a deep red eyeshadow.
They were beautiful.
She turned her head just in time to miss their lips meeting. “We leave in two hours.”
She will get that potion.
Because Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way was perfect, and everyone loved her.

You have until Monday, 10th October to send your plot suggestions

Because some already asked me

TEXT SHOW

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Chapter 1
Animal hybrid AU

Sir Gareth Eightitree wondered for the twentieth time how he got into this predicament.
Maybe it all started the day of his wedding, when his drunk uncle played the wrong melody into the bagpipes and turned Gareth and his husband into cats.
Or maybe when they both decided that life as a feline wasn’t as horrible as they made it out to be, and the perks were worth the inconvenience.
In more recent events, it probably started when he was kidnapped in the streets of Moisantia under the pretense of being a Kneazle to be sold on the other side of the Nurchalton Bay for a few dozen galleons.

Being picked up by a girl with a doubtful fashion sense hadn’t been on his priority list, but she might be his key to freedom so he would keep quiet and go along with the flow.
Until his new owner and her friends made a huge mistake.
“Why is that cat wearing a skirt?”
“It’s a kilt.”
The girl that picked him up - Ebony, he learned - threw him to the other side of the room. He would have deemed the harsh landing fair - hearing a cat talk wasn’t common, even in their world - if they hadn’t addressed his pride and joy as a skirt.

The cacophony that followed did nothing to appease his sensitive hearing, and after a few minutes where he wondered if maybe he should just stick his claws into their arms and make a break for the door, they calmed down enough to listen to his story.

Ebony’s attitude had made a full one-hundred-eighty degrees turn and subjected him to blatant aggressiveness. She lived the reveal that B’loody Abyss Mary was a thirty-something years old man turned into a cat as a true betrayal and was half-convinced it was just a soul-possessing act on his part.
The other two didn’t seem impressed by his little stunt, but once the initial shock had passed they took the situation in stride.
“I have so many questions right now,” the man deadpanned.
In the end, he managed to get a free ride to Moisantia, so he didn’t count himself as unlucky.

Until the pirates attacked, that is.

Chapter 2
Pirates AU

Ilk was bored.
In reality, it didn’t happen much since her tribe of goblins got banished from the mainland a decade ago.
Maybe if they had been paid better they wouldn’t have rebelled and robbed the bank they were supposed to be in charge of, but she didn’t like to linger long on that thought. That day she threw a decade of offensive customers and obnoxious boss/husband out of the window and hasn’t looked back ever since.
Since then, they lived in that make-up raft, that her comrades dared to call a ship, between the islands of Nurchalton Bay. In a few years, they had gotten quite a reputation among the merchants who changed routes in order to avoid boarding.
Sometimes, Ilk mused about settling down and starting her life over. Landing on a remote island, far from society and all its stupidity, building her small house, and spending the rest of her years getting drunk with her former colleagues reminiscing about a past long gone. She would ponder about this weird form of poetry at night and then make fun of her foolish dreams, because as much as being an outlaw had its drawbacks, there was nothing as satisfying as leading a bunch of dumbasses to robbery.
But still, Ilk was bored.
She glanced at her companions spared on the floor since the previous evening. Barely thirty and they couldn’t hold their liquor anymore. How disappointing.
“Boss! There’s something at 6!”
Ilk went back to the figurehead. Indeed, in the distance, she couldn’t distinguish a ship. A small one, but a ship nonetheless.
“How many?”
Her man squinted. “Five at most. There’re all on deck.”
No one on watch. Amateurs, then. They would destroy them.
“Get up losers!” she kicked her second in command. With a grunt, her subordinates slowly took their position. “What’s gotten into you bastards? You look like shit! We have money to make!”

The plan was simple. Their future victims had no prior experience if their lack of watch was a sign, even if they managed to spot them before it was too late, they would never be able to escape them.
Really, Ilk sighed, it was going to be so easy. Definitely not enough of a challenge to break her boredom.

But then, the storm broke in.

Chapter 3
Genderbending

Illumia had a bad feeling.
The first hint had been the storm. Nurchalton Bay was known for its relatively peaceful weather, so any disturbance wasn’t to be taken lightly. It raged for hours.
The second hint had been when Lucky Luki, their leader, sent her and one of her sisters on a reconnaissance mission.
“I spotted the goblins,” she had scowled, “make sure they stay in their place.”
The half-shrunk ship had been the final nail into the coffin.
The goblins had deserted the area - if the lack of alcohol smell was anything to go by - but their job wasn’t done.
Illumia looked over the survivors. Three adults and a cat, all unconscious.
“They’re gonna be such a bother,” she sighed as they brought them on their ship and returned to the island.
She didn’t have to wait long to be proven right.
The one who woke up first turned out to be a man, and after a few minutes, he had regained enough sense of clarity to throw a fit the second they set foot on the shore and refused to bring him inside the compound.
“And why can they go?”
“You told us they were women.”
“This is discriminatory.”
“These are Lucky Luki rules,” her sister chided. “You stay here or we send you back to sea.”
The Celibate Union of Women rested upon a few key principles.
One, every woman could be accepted as a sister as long as they followed the other requirements.
Two, to be considered a sister one had to vow celibacy.
Three, no man was ever allowed inside the compound.
Since joining the union four years prior, Illumia had never broken a rule and intend to keep it as such.
“Can I enter?” She looked down at her feet, only to find a cat staring back at her.
Next to him, the man sighed. “You lost a chance to shut up.”
Illumia bit her lips. Cat had always been one of her few weaknesses. Surely they could make an exception for an animal, albeit a weird one?
“What are your pronouns?” barked her sister.
“Huuum...” The cat looked guilty, which was enough of an answer.
“He stays here.”

Inside the compound, it took a few hours for their newcomers to join the land of the living again. Once she had been made aware of that fact, their leader shooed everyone away and closed the doors behind her back.
Illumia waited a few minutes in the corridor before Lucky Luki caught her attention..
“Sis, you still have to go to Moisantia?”
She nodded.
“Great,” Lucky Luki looked back inside the room, “you’ll bring them with you. I want the other two outside of my island as soon as possible.”
Illumia went to retort but her sister had already flown down the stairs.
There was no way it wouldn’t end up in a disaster.

Chapter 4
Mermaid AU

Shaun was definitely not ready.
Sure, when he had been promised an audition with his favorite music agency he had accepted the offer without caring much about the outcome.
It just didn’t click right away that he would be asked to sing in front of an audience.
An audience that consisted of Mermaid's Generation manager.
Easy peasy.
Shaun gulped. His shaking hands and wobbly voice were just an illusion because everything would be alright.
Everything. Would. Be. Alright.
Alone on stage, he forced himself to not avoid the manager's gaze like the plague.
Four minutes. He just needed to focus for four minutes and then he could throw up.
“It’s your turn.”
Shaun gave one last look at the staff, breathed out, and finally started to sing.
He wasn't a minute in when alarms blasted through the auditorium.
"Humans have been spotted in the territory. Please report your activities to the local authorities.”
The music stopped and one of the staff members turned toward him, his eyes blazing
"Did you forget about the Filter?!"
Oh no. The Filter.
Shaun blanched.
As a merfolk, he had been made aware early on of the power his people possessed. The Voice had been qualified as the most deadly weapon that drew enemies into their clutch. One note from adult individuals was enough to mesmerize even the most hard-headed person into an illusion who wouldn’t realize they had fallen into a trap.
Merfolks never had any qualms about luring sea travelers to their death, but the peace treaty with Humans made it so they were forbidden from using The Voice on them.
But The Voice was an inherent part of them. Their gift from Poseidon, their shield and seductive power. They couldn’t turn it off.
The Filter was a method they developed through the years to prevent humans from hearing its full scale. Their ships could bypass their shells, totally unaware of the danger that lay under them.
And Shaun had forgotten to activate it.
Forget Mermaid’s Generation, he was going to jail.

Chapter 5
Soulmates

Oranje thought it was a lot of bullshit.
This old lady, had the audacity to suggest that the strange markings that made their way on his skin in the past week were a sign he would meet his soulmate soon?
After days of rubbing his skin off, without success, Oranje had finally decided to take the matter into his own hands. The hospital had been his first thought, but Miss Konstrakta was the most renowned healer of the Moisantian province, he would have been a fool to pass on the opportunity.
Two days later, he regretted his life choices.
“Soulmate? What did you smoke, granny?”
She leveled him with a glare. “This is no joking matter young man, soulmates might be a rare occurrence, but they exist. I would advise against fighting fate.”
He snorted. Fate.
From day one, Oranje had been dead set on fighting anyone who dared to put him in a box, and now this old lady wanted him to believe he had chosen one out there?
“This is a nice story and all, but now can you tell me how to get this… off?”
He waved at the markings on his arms. They had started at the tips of his fingers and were now close to his shoulder blades. Black.
The old lady narrowed her eyes, and was that pity he saw in them?
“You can’t. You should cherish them, for they are the sign of your future coming to meet you.”
“Yeah, I’m done with this. Bye.”
He rushed out of the cave. He considered for a moment paying her for her service - he wasn’t some scoundrel - but decided against it. He wouldn’t give a penny for this crap.
As he left, he made his way to the port where a ship was unloading its cargo.
With a sigh, he stared at the travelers. Four adults and a cat, all of them totally drenched.
“I thought we would die,” one of the girls spat. “Weren’t you aware of this?” she turned to the one dressed in white, “Or did you just forget to mention we could be killed by mermaids?!”
Any other day, Oranje might have found the conversation worth his interest, but as warmth spread through his body, he had no choice but to focus on the unpleasant matter.
He looked down at his arms, only to notice his markings had turned to an emerald color.
Now, Oranje wasn’t stupid. This world had too many weird occurrences for him to feign ignorance.
He gazed at the travelers, then at the glowing markings again.
Hell no. That lady be damned, he wouldn’t deal with this.
He bolted.

Chapter 6
Dragons AU

"Calm down honey." Effi petted Norberta's muzzle and threw her another fish.
His family had been dragon tamers for generations. By the time he was three, he had already been educated in the various regimen their winged friends needed.
At eight, he was considered a prodigy and had befriended even the most vicious species.
“What is going on, Norberta. You’re throwing quite the fuss.” His lady had been agitated all morning and Effi still haven’t found the reason why.
Truth, Nroberta had always been difficult. Unlike the others who were more than happy to stay in the hidden nest, she slipped by his vigilance more times than he would have liked to count.
A fireball barely missed his right ear.
“Hey lady, watch out!” he grunted under the heat.
Norberta spat another fireball.
“Effi! Come here, there’s something you need to see!”
After throwing one last glare at his favorite dragon, Effi followed his cousin to the room some members of his family dared to call an office.
He stepped into the room, his eyes never leaving the window that overlooked the den. An agitated Norberta only needed a second of inattention to go off on a little adventure.
“Here, take a look.” His cousin slipped him a camera. “We received this.”
Effi started the device. He let it play for a few seconds and let out a sigh.
“Is that Hubert?”
“Yep, and he had some company.”
Effi played the video of Hubert flying above town for a little longer
Hubert. Hubert with humans on his back.
“Why, how and when,” Effi whinged. It would be a mess to clean up. Dragons were kept a secret for a reason.
“Dash is already on his way to catch him,” his cousin smiled weakly, “but he and his little companions have apparently made quite an impression. All of the Hobbit Kingdom had spotted them by now.”
Effi slumped on his chair. He wasn’t getting paid enough for this.
“Anything else I should be aware of?”
His cousin cast a glance over his shoulder.
“No, but you be soon.”
Effi didn’t have to turn over to know what happened. The roar was enough.
Noberta had escaped again.

Chapter 7
Enemies To Lovers

E-wig was done with life.
They glared at their reflection in the mirror. Their wedding attire was truly a masterpiece, but for all it represented, they couldn’t wait to set it on fire.
“You’re ugly.”
E-wig turned on their heels, only to cross gaze with the bane of their existence.
“Get lost.”
“And miss the event that will ruin your life? Never.”
E-wig glared at the man who had climbed the five floors of the Hobbit Palace only to pester him in their last moment of peace.
In reality, they shouldn’t have expected anything less from Deniz. They had been followed by his shadow since the day they first tried to stab each other in the eye.
“I will slice your throat,” they warned.
“Been there, done that,” the visitor dismissed. “It’s time to get creative, bitch.”
A roar was heard in the distance. None of them cared.
“You know,” Deniz said after a while, “there’s still another option.”
E-wig furrowed his eyebrow. “And what would that be?”
Deniz stared at them, his expression blank. “You can come with me.”
E-wig burst out laughing. “This is the most ridiculous thing you could have ever said!”
Deniz though, didn’t laugh. “I am absolutely serious.”
E-wig’s eyes widened. “I hate you.”
“That makes two of us.”
“We can’t spend two minutes together without strangling the other.”
“It makes up for a great assassination training.”
“Why do you want to save me?” E-wig finally asked the question that had been burning on the tip of their tongue.
Deniz took a moment to answer. He stared at them, his eyes shining. “How can I keep attempting to kill you if you’re on the other side of Natia?”
Oh, that was fair.
Deniz took a look at the clock. “Your servants will come to fetch you soon. If you want to get out of here, it’s now or never.”
E-wig took a moment to consider the offer. On one hand, they would be leading a life full of power and services rendered to their person. On the other, they would be constantly on the verge of getting murdered in their sleep.
Well, they thought as they threw a knife in Deniz’s direction, the choice was easy.

Chapter 8
Fake/Pretend Relationship

Hayam was going to get married.
The fact in itself would have been enough to put him on the moon… if he had chosen his spouse.
As the crown prince of the Hobbit Kingdom, Hayam lived a life full of responsibilities without much of a say in them, despite what the commoners might think. Still, he had hoped to be consulted before being offered to the heir of a faraway empire.
“Well,” he mused as he adjusted his wedding attire, “it’s too late to throw a fuss now.”
Hayam threw a look around the ceremonial room. All dignitaries and various high representatives made sure to attend.
What a joke, he internally scoffed. Half of them would rather see him dead.
Pretense is all his life has been however, so he would play that game a little longer.
If his promised spouse finally decided to grant them their presence.
The ceremony should have started ten minutes ago, and there was still no sign of the betrothed.
Hayam bit his lips. As much as he disliked being married without his consent, he would rather prevent himself from the humiliation of being stood up by his ex-future spouse.
He craned his head toward his father.
“Were you made aware of the reason for the delay?”
His father didn’t deign to answer, his eyes set on the foreign delegation.
Hayam glanced at the Empress who kept a blank expression. Hayam couldn’t help to notice however her fidgeting left foot.
The late arrival of the Em heir wasn’t planned, then.
Hayam regained his position, and the doors chose that moment to open.
All stares turned toward the entrance, convinced they would find the awaited spouse. They couldn’t be more wrong.
A dragon crashed the party. Literally.

Chapter 9
Time Travel

Ashley Leydan Daniel Ielash was tired. He had jumped in and out of each era enough times to relieve the whole history four times already.
With a sigh, he looked over the shoulder of a passerby to glance at the journal of the day.
1487. Great, just between the Third Wizard War and before the Elven Revolution.
To be honest with himself, the pre-Revolution era was certainly one of his favorites. Magic still made sense for a starter, so most people didn’t engage in ridiculous experiments.
Key word being most.

With a sigh, he took his backpack and went to search for an inn. The last period he had been in thankfully still used the same money, it was one less bother to deal with.
Ashley Leydan Daniel Ielash unfortunately never knew when or where he landed, nor how much time he would spend there. Previous experiences taught him that this period could extend from a few hours to a few years.
He didn’t look forward to spending again more than a year in a given era. Every time it lured him into a fake sense of security - finally, he would be able to settle down and get his life together - only to pull him from it without a warning the moment the world saw fit.
And after a few events of this nature, his mind has grown tired of it all.

“So, in which shithole did I end up this time?”
Somehow, he always landed inside Natia. It wasn’t due to a lack of trying, he had traveled the planet more times than he could count, but every time he was pulled from one era to another, he always fell down inside the country’s borders.
“Well,” he looked at his surrounding, “it isn’t Solentoya province.”
A shame if you asked him. After eight months up North in Trollheimr, he hoped for a drastic change of scenery.

“Watch out!”
He had barely time to duck before a ball of fire flew over his head.
“Sorry sir!”
He looked up to see three figures standing on top of a black dragon.
It was far from being the strangest sight he ever witnessed - hundreds of years of time traveling would do that to you - but he couldn’t keep his bemusement in check.
If he remembered correctly, dragons hadn’t been part of the timeline since the sixth century.
He would know, he was roasted by one.

“Please,” he closed his eyes, “let it be a dream.”
But when he opened them again the damned creature hadn’t left the vicinity.

Gosh, he was tired.

Chapter 10
Time Loop

By the two hundred and thirty-fourth rendition of October seventeenth of the year 1489, Mad Fox had a pretty good idea of how their day would turn out.
First, they would nourish the cat. He was the one nice thing that happened in this infinite time loop and never forgot to snuggle the little guy.
Next, they would go out to get groceries. They always woke up with an empty fridge and a grumbling stomach.
Third, they would get run over by a carriage and brought to the hospital where the doctor would inform them they broke their leg.
Fourth, they would get dumped by their partner. Which in itself wasn’t a bad thing as they had intended to do so for a while, but after the third time they got pretty tired of being yelled at.
Fifth, a more than dubious wizard would force them to swallow a more than dubious potion. They would get delirious for hours and wonder what was the meaning of life for hours
And sixth, once their bad trip had ended for all, a seagull would poo on them because life hated them.
And seventh, they would get stabbed in the back and left to bleed to death.
Straight to the point.

Mad Fox tried, really. The second time they decided to not leave the apartment, but a fire broke out and forced them to go outside. On three or four other occasions, they avoided the wizard like the plague, but he somehow always found them.
The death had too, been inevitable.
After the tenth loop, Mad Fox gave up and decided to go with the flow. What was the point of living anyway?

But one day, everything changed.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Chapter 11
Flower Shop AU

Working in a shop that opened on the main street made for quite an entertainment. In the six years she had been cutting flowers, Cornflake had been the witness of some interesting events.
To this day, her favorite story was still the one about the guy who had all his limbs cut off without him noticing.
What a fun night it had been.
Still, as a flower shop - albeit a magical one - their clientele had always been tamer than, let’s say, the Wizard Police station next door.
Much to her regret.

“Hello!”
She looked at the three people who had entered her lair, drenched and covered in burns.
“Hum, we got in a little predicament,” the shorter one started. “Have you by any chance medicinal herbs?”
“Sure I do,” she watered the last bunch of the day, “be right back.”
“Care if I take a look?” The man asked, “you seem to have quite an interesting selection.”
Cornflake grinned. As surprising as it might seem, customers rarely showed interest in the rest of shop aside from the bouquets they wanted to get for their loved ones. “Go for it!”
He had already for the right aisle.
“Beware”, she hollered, “the carnivorous plants are this way, and they’ve been pretty hungry lately.”
After a few minutes, she finally found her stack.
“Here,” she snapped an orange stem in half, “rub it on the burns for thirty seconds and let it dry for an hour. That will be twelve galleons by the way,” she added as an afterthought.
They without a doubt found it expensive if their frown was anything to go by, but Cornflake had a shop to run and a girlfriend to please.
“We should give some to Uthena,” one of the girls stated, “he had some nasty ones.”
Cornflake led the aisle the man had set off to beforehand, only to find him in front of the biggest species of her shop.
“Be careful with that one, it’s fast.”
Her warning had been unnecessary as the next moment, he had disappeared.
“Did he just get.. swallowed?”
“Looks like it.”
For a second no one moved.
“Eh,” the short girl finally broke from her trance, “shouldn’t you help him?”
“Shuuuush.”
Cornflake watched in anticipation her beloved plant. This species never ate humans before - not on her watch at least. She wondered what the outcome would be.
The pant gulped. Once. Twice.
On the third try, it reeled back, and after a pregnant pause, spitted everything out.
The human was sent flying.

Chapter 12
Hangover

A jackhammer must have destroyed the last neurons in his system, because his head was breaking.
“Never again,” he thought.
He tried to move but his body screamed in pain. Not for the first time, he wondered what he had been up to the previous night to warrant such miserableness.
His boss was going to kill him. Not that it mattered much as he had been on thin ice for the whole month.
Still, the last remnants of his salary were worth salvaging.
With that thought in mind, Mortimer opened his eyes.
A body flew past his window.
Fuck this world, he was going back to sleep.

Chapter 13
Amnesia

Pepe and Froggy had disappeared again.
Swekek sighed at the sight of the empty branch. The two birds who took up semi-residency in the neighboring tree had been the highlight of his day for the past year.
But they were temperamental, and when Swekek was late in bringing them food after spending too many hours behind his computer, they tended to punish him by leaving for a prolonged period of time.
“Man, what a shame.”
Refusing to wallow in self-pity, he started to clean his apartment which was much needed. One look at his bare fridge told him he’d have to take a trip down the market sooner rather than later.
But first, he eyed his computer, it was time for a little break.

He might have offended a deity in a past life because it was that moment that someone chose to barrel through his window.
A man, at first glance. He looked to be in his thirties and like death rolled over judging by his ragged clothes and unshaved collarbone.
“Well, good morning.”
The man stood up and observed his surroundings.
“Ah, sorry for the inconvenience. I got… carried away.”
“No problem, man. Name’s Swekek” He extended his hand, which the stranger took.
“Uthena. Nice to meet you.”
Swekek tilted his head.
“Are you hurt?”
The man squinted. “You seem pretty unphased for someone who just witnessed a stranger breaking inside his apartment.”
“Well,” Swekek shrugged, “it wouldn’t be the strangest thing that happened to me.”
Forgetting about the first twenty-five years of his life after being thrown in the middle of a demon-summoning spell still took the medal.
Sometimes he wondered if people were looking for him. If he screwed up somewhere in his past life and had no idea of making it up to them, or if he even should.
“Well”, he mused, “if I had knocked up some girl I guess I would have received a demand for parental allowance by now.”
Uthena looked at him funnily, and he realized he have might sound like a lunatic.
“Sorry,” he hoped his smile was comforting, “did you need something?”
His interlocutor looked around. “You don’t have any medical knowledge, would you?”
“Well, apparently I got a degree in that field.”
Uthena perked up at that.
Too bad he had to crash his hopes.
“But, ah, sorry. I forgot.”
“You forgot,” he deadpanned.
Swekek blushed in embarrassment. “Let’s just say I got in a magical accident. According to what I’ve been told anyway.”
“Right,” he didn’t seem convinced, but it was as good of an excuse as any.
“For real man though, are you hurt? Do we need to get you to a hospital?”
A look over didn’t betray any visible injury, but they never knew.
“Ah no,” he dismissed his concern, “I just think I’m giving birth.”
What a strange morning.

Chapter 14
Mpreg

Uthena didn’t believe in Karma. Past lives, horoscopes, and reincarnation went all in the same box in his mind. The trash.
Sometimes though, he couldn’t help but wonder.

Looking after Ebony was a full-time job. The girl was such a dumbass sometimes, especially when her eyes were unfortunate enough to settle on the two leeches she hoped to end up with. Keeping her in line without losing his job - as a rich heir she paid way more than any of his past employers - was the bane of his existence.

Eddie was thankfully there to add an additional dose of comment sense to their tag team of misfits, but she had been on edge for the whole journey and tended to disappear when he needed her.

Back to the matter at hand.
The last events had him losing sight of both Ebony and Eddie - a red flag in itself - and breaking inside the apartment of a stranger after escaping death by a plant.
And now, he had to face this.
“I think I’m giving birth.”
It didn’t blame the guy who looked at him in bewilderment. Two days ago he would have reacted the same, but after cross-checking the information he couldn’t help but come to this conclusion.
First, he hadn’t been feeling well for the past weeks. Nausea, headache. He rendered his guts more times than he would like to count.
Two, he had some weird cravings. Or lack thereof. He hadn’t felt like drinking any beer.
He loved beer.
And three, he felt bottled up.

He had never been the one to care much about his appearance, but he would have noticed if he gained weight. The lack of a pregnant belly was enough of a hint to conclude that it was not, in fact, a regular pregnancy.
Still, he felt something there. Something that had been on the verge of breaking through his body and being unleashed into the world.

Boom

In slow motion, he looked at his pants.
A mass had just fallen.

With one last look at Swekek - had he been more ashamed he would have gone to the bathroom, but Uthena never cared - he opened his pants and let what was hidden inside for everyone to see.
An egg.
He had just laid an egg.

What the fuck.
“Wow,” Swekek whistled, “that’s dope.”
They observed the egg for a solid minute in silence.
It was so big, at least thirty centimeters high, that Uthena wondered how he could have produced such a monstrosity without noticing.
What a strange world they were living in.

“Hey,” Swekek finally pointed at the shell, “isn’t it… breaking?”
True to his words, cracks had started to appear all around. Before any of them could prepare for what was about to come, all the shells fell off to give space to a baby.
A living, human baby.
What. The. Fuck.

They stared at it for a while, none of them daring to move.
Uthena was sure he had fried his brain somewhere along the way.

Or he would soon, because the baby chose that moment to open its mouth and scream.

Chapter 15
Kid Fic

That scream, it wasn’t human.
Uthena hadn’t been around many kids in his life, but he was sure they weren’t supposed to sound like Satan had crawled back from hell and cut his nails on a chalkboard.
“I knew I would find you here.”
Eddie stepped down from the window, Ebony in tow.
Swekek merely blinked, which was starting to rise questions about his mental state.
Uthena barely exchanged a glance with his colleague before he was pushed aside by a black and red blur.
“Merlin, is that a baby?!”
Trust Ebony to find every atrocity they crossed paths with endearing.
“Slow down,” he caught the end of her long ponytail, “it was born ten minutes ago.”
“And whose baby is that?”
He made a point to ignore Eddie’s question, he wasn’t even sure he could answer without succumbing to a headache. He sent a pointed glare at their improvised host to make sure he got the memo too.
Before any of them could derail the conversation though, the baby screamed again.
And boy, Uthena had no doubt his tympans exploded there and then.
Eddie shouted something, but he couldn’t understand anything over the demon-summoning cry.
It stopped after a minute to their utmost delight. If Uthena ever wanted kids before, he had been vaccinated.
“Can’t you give them anything?” Eddie breathed, “They must be hungry.”
And fair, but Uthena didn’t have much of an opportunity to prepare for the situation.
“We should give it a name!” kneeled beside it.
“Them, Ebony. And I think catering to their needs is more important than whatever terrific idea of a name you came up with.”
“To be fair, are we even sure they’re human?”
Uthena took a moment to observe the creature that had emerged from the egg. The question was more than legitimate, not that Eddie and Ebony knew that. No human kid should ever come out of an egg.
He gazed into the iris of the child. There were red, and unlike Ebony’s, not artificially colored with lenses.
Uthena wasn’t an easily impressionable person, but even he couldn’t help but fidget under the stare.
It was cleansing his soul.
“You’re a weirdo, you know that?”
When the baby opened their mouth, he shivered.
Doom was upon them. He could feel it in his bones.

Because they had talked.

Chapter 16
Body Swap

George Romanescu had learned a few things in his remotely short life.
First, the shadow of his twin brother was impossible to escape. It had been so since the girl he liked in kindergarten slapped him after Mihai told her she had rabies. He lost count of the number of times he got into detention because the teachers mistook him.
And really, George didn’t care much about being confused for his twin brother. At this point, not being subjected to such a treatment would be quite an oddity.
Except when said brother was to marry in two hours.

Mihai had disappeared to who knew where, and to his horror, he had been kidnapped by his relatives and thrust into a suit.
“Mom, I’m George,” he argued for the twentieth time in the last hour.
“Stop it Mihai,” she scolded, “your brother is already at the church making sure all guests are seated.”
When he found himself in front of the altar, his hand held by his demon of a future sister-in-law he finally had enough.
“Please,” he whispered, “take me out of here.”
At that moment, George was reminded of his second lesson.
Magic was a bitch.

He felt the pull before he saw the light. Something hooked up to his navel and sent him spinning.
When George opened his eyes, his first thought was that everything was so big and loud.
Giants were talking. He raised his arm to shield the light coming from the huge window. It barely reached the giants’ calves.
And was he naked?
“What is going on?”
The giants jumped in surprise, and one of them, a female apparently, pointed a finger at him.
“Not again!”
Gosh, she was so loud.
He finally took a look at himself. As expected, he was naked.
And tiny.
And chubby.
“Am I a baby?!”
“Oh, you won’t fool us again! You already possessed B’loody Abyss Mary, I won’t let you possess anyone else!”
“Ebony”, one of the men sighed, “we already went over this. Sir Gary whatever-his-name didn’t possess anyone.”
“And we left him in Moisantia,” the other girl noted.
Out of the commotion, the last one of the group kneeled next to him. “So, how’re you doing little man?”
“I am twenty-six.”
It was apparently the wrong thing to say as the first girl screeched again. George took the opportunity to glance at her outfit. Who still wore fishnets under compensated high heels?
“Told you it was soul possession!”
As they were arguing, he felt the pull again. Before he could blink, he found himself back into the white void and in front of the altar again.
With a baby in his arms.
He was going to kill Mihai.

Chapter 17
Assassins AU

Red Ferret, they called him. As vibrant as the blood of his victims. An elite assassin, born in despair and raised by blades. A genius, they called him at some point, before he strode the path of darkness. Now he was the perfect tool that completed missions with unnatural efficiency.

For all year, he took upon his duty conscientiously. His target had a hidden knowledge that could overthrow the current harmony.
Since he had been involved in the demon-summoning incident, the boy had been under surveillance. His claims of a past forgotten had raised suspicion from all the parties involved, it was no wonder the job had been assigned to an elite agent like himself.
The events that transpired that afternoon had ticked off all his alarms and warranted a thorough report to his leaders.

As he adjusted his mask though, he couldn’t shake the thought that plagued his mind.

Some things were better left unknown.

Chapter 18
Major Character Death

Akatsuki died in a ditch, rip.

Chapter 19
Roadtrip

Free Ero was having a nice morning. His boss had been in a rare good mood and even released him early.

As he settled into his car at four in the afternoon, he couldn’t believe his luck. Lately, he had been forced to stay until at least eight.
He was ready to start the engine when a knock was heard on his window.
“Hey,” a man raised a hand. “We’d like to go south. We’re kinda in a hurry, you see.”
The temptation to go back to his house right away to make the most of his free time was strong, but he was in a good mood so, why not?
“Sure,” he shrugged.
He waved at two other people on the other side of the road. Soon enough, the three of them were settled in the backseats of his car and conversations were made.
Free Ero learned they had been on a journey for the past two weeks across Natia to find a special potion for the long-haired girl with red eyes.
“Did you enjoy the scenery, then?”
He missed their glance exchange. “Yes, you could say that.”
For travelers, they were nice.
After a while, one of the girls coughed.
“Is she alright?” Free Ero glanced at the rearview mirror. “Do I need to pull over?”
“Nah,” the other girl picked at her nails. How could she manage with such long claws, he would never know. “She’s fine.”
He threw another look at the mirror. The sick girl had her head lowered and her hand over her mouth.
“Hey,” he chastised, “if you want to puke just say so, I’d rather not have to clean after you.”
She sent him a guilty look but thankfully nothing came out of her lips. “I’m fine sir, don’t worry.”
They spent the next minute in relative silence. From what he could gather, the sick girl and the man were planning their next move while the last one threw a comment there and then. When he caught the words “love potion”, “dragon”, and “vampire” he decided to keep his mind on the road for his own sanity. No matter how weird their world could get, he’d rather stay far away from threats, and these ones sure sounded like it.
“Stop!” The shout shook him.
Free Ero braked hard enough to send their bodies forward. “Don’t surprise me like that!” he barked.
“Sorry,” the sick girl didn’t look sorry at all, “but it’s our stop.”
They were in the middle of nowhere.
“Didn’t you want to go to Potato Bridge?”
“Yes, no. Well, we’re gonna take another road.”
Before he could argue, they already opened the doors and thrown three galleons this way. “Thanks for the ride, sir!”
When they closed them, a petal flew past his nose.

What a strange bunch.

Chapter 20
4+1 times, De-aged

The first time it happened, Kweenfo threw up.
The second time, she looked at her baby face in the mirror and screamed.
The third time, she had been kidnapped by a dragon of all things.
The fourth time, well, she swore to never talk about the fourth time.
The fifth time had been the last she found herself back in her four years old body. Done with this insanity, she would stand in overalls too big for her and watch the world burn.

Chapter 21
Hanahaki Disease

Her throat was on fire.
She had spent the morning coughing in secret and throwing up flowers. With the blood splattering the petals, she guessed the illness had already taken root in her lungs
“What is going with you?” Uthena frowned.
Eddie knew perfectly what was wrong with her. She intended to guard her secret for a little longer, but
“It’s Hanahaki Disease,” she muttered through her teeth.
Ebony instantly stopped what she was doing. Uthena though, was still confused.
“Hanahaki Disease?”
“Unrequited love,” Eddie spluttered. “It makes me cough flowers.”
Ebony was still looking at her strangely.
“If you were in love with me you should have told me sooner, you know.”
What?
“Ebony, I’m not in love with you,” Eddie deadpanned.
“Hush, there’s no need to lie now. It wouldn’t have changed much, my heart is already taken, but at least admitting your feelings would have helped you move on.”
“Ebony, I assure you, I have never been in love with you.”
She shook her head. “Eddie, don’t be difficult,
“Who is it then?” Uthena raised an eyebrow.
Eddie avoided his gaze. That information was classified, and she intended to keep it as such.
“You don’t know them.”
Uthena was obviously not convinced but he thankfully dropped the subject.
“So, what are you gonna do about it?”
Eddie shrugged. “We’ll see, I guess.”
“Is it life-threatening?”
“Eh, maybe.”
They stared at each other for solid minutes
“I am supposed to panic, right?”
Uthena opened his mouth but didn’t have time to share his thoughts as the door burst open.
“You are under arrest!”

Chapter 22
Royalty AU

Cummy Chungus knew his end was coming.
“What news are you bringing?”
From his bowed position, he dared to glance at his Queen and her tight lips.
“We seem to be… in a situation.”
“A situation you say?”
He gulped. “It seems our little expedition to the Pyreican mountains hasn’t been… unnoticed.”
Her dark glare bored into his skin.
“Rumor has it Ansèth summoned its high-ranking officers.”
Cummy Chungus closed his eyes in despair. The first part was over, now he had to survive.
The Queen went down the marble stairs leading to her throne.
“Care to tell me, Cummy Chungus,” her icy tone cut through the tense atmosphere, “how did we manage to get noticed when we sent out our best infiltration team?”
“Actually,” he exhaled, “our team isn’t at fault.” He now had the attention of the whole room. “A group went there illegally to film a video for an upcoming musical track.”
“A video.”
The doors burst open. Cummy Chungus had barely time to step aside before three people were thrown on the floor.
“We finally got them, your Majesty!”
Cummy Chungus looked in bewilderment at the three cuffed individuals. Prisoners were rarely brought before the Queen, so what warranted such treatment?
“These three are accused of child neglect, illegal dragon riding, two instances of robbery, two break-ins and are the main suspect for the school fire.The Hobbit Kingdom wants their heads too.”
Great, just great. Not that it would end well for these criminals, but at least it switched the attention of Cummy Chungus for a while. His chances of leaving the palace alive went from three to fifty-one percent in a minute.
A prisoner stood up, not without difficulty. Cummy Chungis swore her shoes were bigger than her head.
“Listen lady, I know what it looks like, but it wasn’t a reason to get your panties in a twist.”
She was mad. Completely, absolutely mad.
Cummy Chungus closed his eyes and prayed for whatever deity to not be caught in the crossfire.
What would happen though, they would never know.
Thunder struck, and everything went white.

Chapter 23
Unreliable Narrator

Ebony woke up in a hospital. That was the first thought that came to her mind when she opened her eyes and found herself surrounded by white.
The second had been, why is there a potato in my room?
Ebony blinked once. Twice. The potato hadn’t left the incubator it had been put in.
“I see you’re awake!”
She turned to the woman who had entered her room with a smile way too bright for her liking.
“Congratulations for the baby!”
Ebony’s gaze darted between the nurse and the potato in the incubator.
“I’m a virgin,” she avowed.
The smile didn’t leave the nurse’s face, which gave a direct view of her perfectly aligned teeth. Ebony hid her crooked ones in shame.
“I couldn’t have been pregnant,” she went on. “It’s simply impossible.”
“Nonsense!” Ebony was really starting to hate the chipper tone. “You delivered a perfectly healthy baby!”
A perfectly healthy potato.
In an incubator.
“Hey!” Ebony looked at the ceiling. “Who made this shit up?!”
Whiteness answered her.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Before you get the opportunity to follow Ebony, Eddie and Uthena in their aventures, let me show you what happened in an alternate universe

My Immortal is known to mankid as the worst fanfiction that ever existed. To this day, it is still unknown what happened to the author, and despite what seems at first glance, some are still not convinced she had been a troll all along.

In other news, I'll humiliate myself by posting this horror show of a hosting on my ff account. I hope you appreciate my sacrifice.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
≋≋ ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor ::tad ≋≋
Ava Max - Maybe You're The Problem

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
TJ9isD9.png

BARBARA OPSOMER
Je Sors Ce Soir

The second I saw Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way I knew I was in x​

Uto

Veteran
//wlsc/:\|||\|://
//utopolis//

//battles//
//ddiamondd//

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
I'm not that good with fanfics, but I figure this is a good opportunity to send Russian witch house.

::bal BALEARICA ISLAND - WLSC 246 :ru:

t.A.T.u. - Нас Не Догонят (∆XIUS LIИK Remix)

Top Bottom