Contact us

WLSC 242 in Fierraria🍹 Party in San Fierro 🍹RESULTS OUT

Fierro

We have a new contender 😱
gmnv.png

Looren

Veteran
There was some part in our entry's lyrics that I want to show you

"It's just that, here's at the Akatsuki (at Freddy's in the original)
We have a few rules"

The rules were : score us

Well for those who broke the rules there was something else in the lyrics :

"And if you break them
We will have to break you
Like you broke our hearts
We'll be forced to rewire you
And repair your damage parts"

Well, some people will get broken :D

Uto

Veteran
I didn't expect to win people. Thanks, this is just great. Love the song as well so instead of last time where I did a horrible scorewhore this time I really feel like I won. As LL is still playing and afterwards I have to go to party I can't really react, but you know the drill. Thanks everyone, thanks Fierro for hosting etc. Y'all be legends.

Congrats Uto. Such GloboUomo win, but we all love GloboUomo. Well deserved win with a lovely emoshen song about celebrating being part of the main NSC roster after 246537325754735 years of waiting.

Thank you all for the votes and top 5 placement! The Riddle Remix is such a classic arrangement and this still kicking today really is something.

Like what someone in WV already said, Eurodance will never die!

Thank you Vlad for your gorgeous hosting. The entire edition felt like a party and it was awesome. I hope you will enjoy your time in local nature as much as doing this Vlad. xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Big congrats Uto - song wasn't for me tbh, but happy to see you win with a song that means a lot to you.

And wow, another 2nd for ::moi - amazing, thank you so much for the support for this sassy bop from Kah-Lo - I grabbed more points from the WL nations than main roster participants for the first edition in a long time so WLSC was definitely the best forum for this track! xheat

:12: ::tad Lapotre, Fierraria
:10: ::svo ::mor
:8: Nauthinia Vallis
:6: ::bal ::tan
:5: Oosingimaed
:4: 7, Endore
:3: ::uto
:2: ::eff Sween
:1: L

Great hosting Vlad - lovely job all round xclap

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Congratulations Uto, the best song won xcheers :D I really love it when my 12 pointer wins and this time it was certainly well deserved.

Thank you everyone who voted for Belvist.....I thought I was in for a disaster, but in the end I got a very decent result and I am certainly satisfied with it.

Congratulations Vlad for an outstanding show, it was a real blast from start to finish xcheers :)

See you on the next WLSC xcheer

Rmetr0

Thank you sooo much for these little sweet points xlove

:10: ::tad
:5: ::ous Fierraria
:3: ::bel Sween
:2: 7, Öösingimäed
:1: ::tan ::bal ::uto

Congrats, ::uto!! Very well-deserved win! xup

Thanks Vlad for your amazing hosting! xheat Was nice to visit lovely San Fierro, in which I spent quite a time of my childhood xheat 😀

P.S. WLSC is still on fire, I literally wanted to give points to each song xheat xheat

Paper7

Was very busy the last days and it was to hot at home for being on PC. ^^

Hoped for a better result for Habit, but still one of the better results for my country. :D Thanks to everyone who have voted for it. Congrats to deserved winner Utopolis and thanks for the show to Fierro! :)

Top Bottom