Contact us

WLSC 241 - Results on page 3 | Your Kettle's Symphony | Last Homely House, Endórë

Uto

Veteran
Yeah let's start some crypto called the Homo, it's pride month anyway.

HayashiM

Veteran
Thanks for :6: ::tad xheya

What the hell is Potatoland doing in 2nd last??? Vile :(
Let's rectify that a little :)

gJYwwcB.png

HayashiM

Veteran
Time for a little teabreak, hopefully the tea master Sen no Rikyū can englighten us just as he did with the Japanese rulers of the Edo period, having a little speech...

...or perhaps not, some people are already fed up with tea and Hideyoshi commanded Rikyū to commit seppuku anyway.

The last voter is Nauthinia Vallis.

Congrats Haya for the double win! Annalisa's song is solid pop and has high production values. Victory is justified, well... Almost... Sween should have won because we have Homo crypto that is currently mined.

Hosting was also great, and the theme of tea history tied to every nation was brilliant. Just delightful! xheart

Uto

Veteran
Utopolis got funged. Endore double win, clear rig. We rage on the high seas with Nauthinia. L best D, need to mine Homo to be gay for that D. Not sure if I can, prefer other ways, 7 up game. Mira is cheating on me, hurts inside but I'm even fake on the inside so who cares.

HayashiM

Veteran
Thank you everyone for giving Endórë a back to back victory, I am a one very happy camper. xheart

I hope you enjoyed your stay in Endórë and my apologies to everyone whose favourite drink I didn't get quite correctly. Perhaps some hot masala chai in a breezing Indian morning could slightly change your mind one day, or perhaps we shall meet for a few pints of ale the next time :)

A special word of thanks to Gary who'd shown me the scoreboard generator software, saving me plenty of time and saving you from yet another botched scoreboards...

I am not going to be able to host a second edition in a row, so, Fierraria, Pyreica, Oussou Empire... The stage is all yours :)

Uto

Veteran
I hope you enjoyed your stay in Endórë and my apologies to everyone whose favourite drink I didn't get quite correctly. Perhaps a hot masala chai in a breezing Indian morning could slightly change your mind one day, or perhaps we shall meet for a few pints of ale the next time :)

My favorite drink is cola, but you'd think it's beer after tonight. I'm way too far gone to have any inhibitions. Anyway, I despise tea. I think people who drink tea are weak as they fell for cheap marketing tricks. Just drink water. It already has a taste. Tea adds nothing.

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for that final :5: Nauthinia Vallis

And massive congorats to Jan for the double win - epic. Great hosting, everything was a delight and suited as to a tea xheat

Thanks for the support for Dead Blonde and ::moi - not the result we'd hoped for, but nice to see some peeps enjoyed this Ruski bop from Killing Eve Season 4 xheya

:8: ::bal
:7: ::ous Öösingimäed
:6: ::tad Effiland
:5: Nauthinia Vallis
:4: Endöré
:2: ::bel
:1: ::big

Look forward to seeing where we go next - we've prepped something fire xlove

Fierro

Thank you so much for 2nd place xheart xheart xheart

I just want to note that Sween is criminally underrated and should have won. I honestly thought it would be one of the favorites.
The actual winner is also great, congrats Hayashi for double!

See you in Fierarria during the 242nd edition

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Endórë xlove That's some fine score right there! Great top 3 all around, happy my fave managed to climb so high!

Thank you for all the points for Connie Constance:
08 Mormadorei
07 Utopolis, New Bander State
05 L, Effiland
04 Fierraria, Nauthinia Vallis
03 Endórë
02 Låpøtré
01 Pyreica, Tamausia & Deltannor
xheart

And of course, what a fabulous hosting from Endórë, the edition was so zen, didn't need to spill the tea at all xheat

Looren

Veteran
Congrats Endore, good winner xheart

Woah 7th place, this is my best result in a while, thanks xheart

Milos-BC

Congratulations Endore, a well-deserved victory! I found every song that got points from me at the end outstanding, and in a weaker edition, it would've gotten way more.

I was hoping for the left side of the scoreboard, but to be honest, I am not surprised I didn't end up there given how strong the edition was. Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist nonetheless!

See you in Fierarria xcheer

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Pleasantly surprised by the results, it's my 5th podium in 55 editions

:12: Bigicia
:10: Utopolis, Effiland
:8: Endorë, Oussou Empire
:6: 7, Akatsuki, Sween, Nauthinia Vallis
:5: Belvist
:3: Lapotré, Tamausia & Deltannor, Moisantia
:2: NBS, Mormadorei

Congrats Jan on the double win and thank you for hosting xheat I'm really glad to see my 12 in 2nd place, it's been a while since I added a WLSC song to my playlist

Top Bottom