Veteran
vDZooro.png

Send your entries to me or post them here in the thread. Enjoy! xcheer

Seok-jin

Text Show

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Time to unleash an ESC 2022 artist on the contest (or at least, one-third of an ESC artist... :lol: )

::moi MOISANTIA WLSC 239 ::moi
Gabry Ponte x LUM!X x Prezioso - Thunder

Ewigkeit

Veteran
@theditz83 Map of the Soul: 7 is a studio album by BTS. It is the source of inspiration for this special edition co-hosted by Emsfrynt and Joseyeon, and our beloved co-host @Seok-jin has created this beautiful schedule visual, and is going to provide you all with some hot banners, so stay tuned for #more 🔥

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
@theditz83 Map of the Soul: 7 is a studio album by BTS. It is the source of inspiration for this special edition co-hosted by Emsfrynt and Joseyeon, and our beloved co-host @Seok-jin has created this beautiful schedule visual, and is going to provide you all with some hot banners, so stay tuned for #more 🔥
Still low-key thinking this is all 7-related propaganda - does Paper have elections upcoming or summit? xexcuseme

Best of luck Emre and Mike, sure it'll be delicious xhug

Paper7

Nice Graphic. :) PSY's 7th album came instantly to my mind as i have seen it. ^^ Is 7 a pretty important number in South Korea too? It definetely is in Switzerland, our goverment consists out of 7 people.

Seok-jin

Is 7 a pretty important number in South Korea too?
I don't know for sure, but I think it's just considered a lucky number and in this case the number 7 added to the title "Map of the Soul" was because in 2020 (when the album was released) BTS celebrated 7 years since their debut and they described this album as "deeply personal". xcheer

Top Bottom