Contact us

WLSC 230 in Kralingslæting, Griffin Empire

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::tad and Connie xcheer and thank you for 16th place and 50 points for my current spam artist :xo:

Such a lovely edition here in the Empire, we're being spoiled with this level of professionalism and efficiency xheat I wish I actually wrote an actual message though fdtugeuihdujhhj

See you all next edition in the North, tho bring an extra jumper cause the winds in Tamausia are no joke.

Milos-BC

Congratulations Connor, deserved victory xcheer The song barely missed out on my points, but I think it's a good song nonetheless. As I told randajad privately, I think this was one of the strongest editions so far and I wanted to vote for at least 6 more songs, but sadly...we know the rules. Nonetheless, a clean and well deserved victory xcheer

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, I am more than satisfied with 3rd place.

You made a spectacular and very creative show randajad, congratulations to you as well xclap

See you on the next WLSC xcheer

Rmetr0

I am really curious to find out @Rmetr0 predicted the winner correctly. xheat
No. I was thinking it would be Öösingimäed 🤷🏻‍♂️
Now I'm officially can't predict WLSC results, period. 🤖

Thank you for points xlove
:12: Утополис 😍
:8: Гриффинская Империя
:4: Белвист
:3: Оэсингимаед
:2: Мормадори
:1: Рехи Каита, Суин, Пиреика

Congrats, Тамаузия и Дельтаннор! 😉
Not a bad winner at all! Didn't capture a lot of my attention fsr, but got a lot of others', so well done! 😀

Also really unexpected to see Мормадори doing so well! 😱 But well done too! 🙂

Спасибо вам большое, Гриффинская Империя, за потрясающее проведение конкурса! 🤩 Thank you very much for hosting, @randajad! I didn't notice the thing about messages too, but great that I wrote you a lot :lol: To be short and specific: I loved the whole idea of the edition and you did everything great, well done! xup

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::tad ! Like I told you, you could have very well being in my points so glad you won without them

:8: Akatsuki
:7: Kimmystan, Gringotts
:6: Bigicia
:5: Endorë
:2: Svobodnia, ZEGreen Island, Sween
:1: Joseyeon

Thank you a lot randa for once again a very elite hosting xlove

ferret

Congratulations to ::tad & @theCONWEL! xyaayThank you for 6th place for 🌴 islanders! We hope that POLINочка will become a star of the forum, as well as Minelli, whom we have promoted! xheat Wonderful hosting @randajad, bravissimo! xup

Is a girl with guitar the key to success in this contest? xthink We'll check it out soon! :mrgreen:

Grinch

Congrats ::tad xcheer
Thanks for your votes for Horns, especially lovely islanders from ZEgreen for 12 xhug
@randajad Those scoreboards are CRAZY! Sorry for not reading it correctly and not sending a more personalized message :D xrose

Congrats Conny for the victor, looking forward to Christmas already. xheart

Thank you Randajad for the hosting, me not having a postcard didn't matter at all as I didn't write anything in the voting PM because of being lazy and tired in the middle of the night.

Big thanks for Sween's 9th place and 63 points. Hard to believe that you appreciated Arca's bizarre offering with hellish sounds.
Take care everyone! xlove

Top Bottom