Contact us

WLSC 229 Endórë || Relax, take it easy || A meadow near Hobbiton

HayashiM

Veteran
3438c927cc1c45bc6972f5c3ea8e1533.jpg

WLSC 229 - Relax, take it easy
A meadow near Hobbiton

A warm welcome to all courageous delegations who shall decide to take part in this edition!
Once again, Endórë is very proud to host, this time hopefully with slightly less hiccups on your journey here :)

Provisional schedule:

Confirmation deadline - Saturday, 30-10-2021, 23:59

The show - Sunday, 31-10-2021
LL - remains to be seen

Voting deadline - Sunday, 7-11-2021, 16:00
The results show - Monday, 8-11-2021 19:00

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Well it's clear that Heaven Is A Place On Earth is now the official WLSC anthem. Congrats Randa. Haya many thanks for hosting this edition. Utopolitan delegation went home with their bellies full of mead and cabbage, a good time was had.

Many thanks to everyone who voted Utopolis. This song is quite a special one for me. I used to be a pure rocker, but then I heard Hayling and it changed everything for me. In a world where electronics were generally used for rather simplistic dance music there was suddenly this song which felt so warm and soothing without sacrificing what makes electronic music sound electronic. It's still distorted, it still has the artificiality, it still sounds like an alien invading your mind. But it's a different kind of alien. One that wants to curl up with you beneath the sheets and speak innocent but indecent words to you. Very glad so many of you loved it too.

Uto

Veteran
So, basically most of my hosting nightmares have materialized today. Sorry guys for everything, mainly for not being able to realise my results show idea for this time, and for taking so long! We promise not to be this overly relaxed during the next hosting, should it ever happen :)

Thank you for bearing with me, thank you for all your kind words and thank you for all the points for my friend Pandoo's song!

Don't worry about a thing man. It was fine hosting. Not every hosting has to be balls to the wall and when you don't have help it's a massive workload. Most of us have been there, we know what it takes. Be proud and all the mistakes are just happy little accidents on a path to acquiring new skills.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Griffin Empire xheat What a hit powerhouse, first Dragostea din tei, now this!! Thank you for 6th place! xlove Rising at the top was xheat

10 Svobodnia
08 Emsfrynt, Solentoya
07 Tanoiro, Moisantia
06 Utopolis
05 Kimmystan
04 Griffin Empire, Tuzi, Belvist
03 Joseyeon, Effiland
01 Mormadorei
xheart

Great hosting from our lovely hobbitses, will def visit again ❤️

Congrats Griffin Empire, unexpected to see this legendary worldwide hit among niche alternatives but I'm glad to see "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" getting the gold medal.

Thank you bois and gurls for the 15th place for Sween. You are making this poor young man very happy and horny. Now I gotta fap to the leaked video footage of Belinda Carlisle and Clödie doing a striptease together.

xheatxheatxheat

ferret

Congratulations to Griffin Empire! :cool: And thanks to everyone who voted for another our 🇦🇺 Australian electronics! xmusic

While in New bander State ::nbs is preparing for the new edition of NSC, ZEgreen Island has offered his artist to participate in the next season WL Song Contest... Broadcaster is still in thought. Anything can be expected. :mrgreen:
Thanks to @HayashiM & Endórë for a perfectly organized hosting! xup

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats randajad sis xheart Another hot Griffin hosting is incoming xheat

:12: Endorë
:10: Joseyeon
:8: Akatsuki, Rehi Kaita
:7: Gringotts, Belvist
:6: Griffin Empire, Begonia
:4: Öösingimäed
:1: NBS, Tuzi

And obviously thank you Jan for the show xheart

randajad

Veteran
vesna-rivas-turbo-folk-gif.gif
Omg, heaven is a place in Griffin Empire indeed. First of all, thank you guys for this overwhelming support and lots of points, and second of all I want to thank Black Mirror for introducing me to this song xheat And of course congratulations to Lizza Nation for a wonderful hosting. xheart

Now, here's the deal, we have to work fast with the applications since I go to Montenegrin Pyreican mountains on Friday, and then we can work with someone doing the results, or we can have a bit longer deadline, you can choose ofc. xheat

Thank you again, and see you in Paris rip off Kralingslaeting. xheat

Milos-BC

Congratulations randajad xclap xcheer A well-deserved victory and a classic for sure. It deserved the support it got.

Thank you everyone who voted for Amaranthe, I definitely didn't expect to end so well. Thank you so much xlove

Hayashi, you did a perfect job and you were a fabulous host. I am glad this exact WLSC was the one I returned to. Hats down for everything xclap

See you all on WLSC 230.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Damnnn congrats on that HUGE victory. Such a great winner. xheat

Grinch

Congratulations Griffin Empire & @randajad xcheer
I love that song but usually prefer voting for rather lesser known songs. Well deserved victory with such a classic!

Thanks for your votes! I got 12 from the winner!!! As a horror movie lover, that song makes me giggly every time I listen :mrgreen:

Your hosting was good @HayashiM, don't be so hard on yourself. Mistakes make the hosting fun, perfection is boring anyway.

And Gaga 12'ing EXO-CBX???

GWOCM4i.gif

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Almost confirmation ddl of the next edition has passed...

But I wanted to thank everyone for points, it really was unexpected to see Svobodnia that high! xlove

:10: Утополис
:8: Суин, Чосейон
:7: Пиреика
:6: Акатсуки
:5: Эмсфрынт, Гриффинская Империя, Лапотре
:3: Бигичия, Гринготтс
:2: Солентойя
:1: Киммистан, Оэсингимаед

So many unexpected ones! 😍

Also omg you did that again, putting me at the very top in first half of the voting and then putting me down in second half, I guess I need to get used to that :lol:

Congrats, Гриффинская Империя! 😃 Amazing winner!

Thank you @HayashiM for hosting! It was great and don't you worry about mistakes - that what made results show even more entertaining and live 😄

Top Bottom