Contact us

WLSC 227 || Nordfjord, Kimmystan || RESULTS Now!!!

Kimrt

Another non voter means no change again

Hg6PBib.png

Kimrt

We got 5 voters left and the margin is 21 points.

21 is a lucky number but who will be the lucky one?

Kimrt

The victory is now between the top 2 countries..
The 2nd place needs 10 or more points to win or tie. But the leader has to get a 1 or less. What will happen??

randajad

Veteran
Omg just one point difference xheat Congratulations Oleg, I had the entry on my playlist since the voting, great winner. Thank you Effiland for 6 pointsxheart And thank you for a wonderful hosting to Kimmystan. :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::nbs and Oleg!! xcheer Really enjoyed your entry, gonna spam it in the few next days a bit xheat And thank you for 8th place and 57 points! :D

Great hosting ::kim xcheer

Uto

Veteran
Me telling dogemeat that people probably are tired of the Myrath song. Well, turns out I was completely correct (if you consider that things that are true are not and vice versa). So in the end we see NBS winning, which is nice. Was a pretty good song if you ask me and moreover it's the first time in quite a while that we have seen an alternative song win WLSC so that's not an easy feat.

Utopolis did roughly as expected. I had expected to get about 50 points, I'm just a bit below that but still in the same range I would say. Not bad. My thanks to those who voted.

Kimmert, thanks for hosting. The banners were actually pretty nice so given that you stated time was limited I think you should be applauded for making it look nice.

See you all next time.

Top Bottom