Contact us

WLSC 227 || Nordfjord, Kimmystan || RESULTS Now!!!

ferret

О Боже! xscared
06e03e513c9b2a2b7eed6d22613935d5.gif

This is very symbolic, by the way. I sent Rufus to Worldvision about 5 years ago and was sure that I would win... And I couldn't get to the final. :mrgreen: Now I have sent them again, not counting on anything, and now we see what it has led to! :lol:
Thank you to everyone who voted for our song! xheyaAt the moment I am completing my Electro contest on the Russian forum, and I will be able to start WLSC only on Sunday. But I can open an empty theme for now so that you can post your entries for now. I'll try to do it tomorrow.

Also thanks to ::kim for this reception and @Kimrt for hosting! xup

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats ferret and ::nbs - good winner xup

The start of the voting was torture (you early voters need to find some taste k??) but delighted to finish stronger and make 6th place in the end with this awesome lil disco-pop bop xlove

Thanks especially to our host for the hot :12: xheat

:12: ::kim xlove
:8: ::ous Endórë xlove
:7: Joseyeon, West Ink xlove
:5: Öösingimäed, Akatsuki, Effiland xlove
:2: Griffin Empire xlove

See you all next edition xup

Rmetr0

Yayyyyyyy deserved punishment ^^

Didn't notice actually that ddl wasn't midnight lol
And results right after is kinda unusual, but pretty fair tho as it's after the ddl 🤔

I listened to the winner and it sounds sooooooo deserved, so congrats ::nbs Нью-Бандерштат! 😉

Thank you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
:12: Гриффинская Империя
:10: Киммистан, Империя Уссу, Эндоре
:5: Моисантия
:4: Пиреика, Бигичия
:3: Чосейон, Эффиленд
:2: Суин, Оэсингимаед

#sorry

Kimrt

Yayyyyyyy deserved punishment ^^

Didn't notice actually that ddl wasn't midnight lol
And results right after is kinda unusual, but pretty fair tho as it's after the ddl 🤔

I listened to the winner and it sounds sooooooo deserved, so congrats ::nbs Нью-Бандерштат! 😉

Thank you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
:12: Гриффинская Империя
:10: Киммистан, Империя Уссу, Эндоре
:5: Моисантия
:4: Пиреика, Бигичия
:3: Чосейон, Эффиленд
:2: Суин, Оэсингимаед

#sorry
Sorry to you and Connor for choosing this deadline :(

Grinch

WHOAAA awesome winner! Congrats NBS & @ferret xcheer
Also West Ink & Öösingimäed for your medals. Believer is actually a nice song but hearing and seeing this song everywhere on this forum kinda made it meh for me.

Thanks to these fabulous nations

:12: Joseyeon (really? I thought you'd blank this for being some weird japanese rockishly popish thing xheart)
:8: Akatsuki (that was also shocking! ), Moisantia xheart xheart
:5: Griffin Empire xheart
:3: West Ink, Endórë xheart xheart
:2: Låpøtré, Rehi Kaita xheart xheart

Thanks for the hot hosting @Kimrt :coffee:

See you in the ferret hole!

Last edited:

iowacorn

Also West Ink & Akatsuki for your medals.
SNUBBED!xshockHOW RUDE!!!!

AMAZING song as per usual NBS. A well deserved win indeed! + once again amazing hosting from Kimmystan. We love and appreciate a prompt results show!!

But actually, wow THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FIRST WLSC MEDAL (outside of Congratulations). I'm so stoked, especially that in this 🔥🔥 edition, this sweet 40+ year old jazzy disco Japanese song with NO video managed to come 3rd. This is really amazing and thank you so much to each nation who helped make this happen.

:12:Effiland, West INK (My first 12's from each!) xheart xheart xheart

:10:Pyreica xheart xheart

:8:Rehi Kaita :alien::alien:

:7:Låpøtré 💃🏻💃🏻

:5:New Bander State, Sween :cool::cool:

:4:Gringotts (MY FIRST POINTS FROM THIS ONE IN 13 EDITIONS) xshock1:

:3:Utopolis, Kimmystan :giggle:

:1:Griffin Empire :)

I've been trying to put together some stats for myself, and at the same time reflecting on when I was in NSC 7-10 years ago. I participated in 59 NSCs, qualified 11 times, and was bottom of my semi 7 times.

Coming back and being able to be a part of WLSC and actually getting love for the songs I submit every time + being a part of our little community really is so wonderful, I can't stress it enough. Anyway, thank you for this result + the validation and we'll see you at the next one!! 💋

Last edited:

Rmetr0

Sorry to you and Connor for choosing this deadline :(
Oh, don't worry! Sorry for not being more attentive! :mrgreen:

Thank you for hosting xlove I loved the show!

It's funny that last time I voted with no entry and this time I didn't vote having an entry... My reputation 📉📉 🤣🤣

Damn I couldn't find that gif with chart decreasing that usually used when someone is slowly falling in scoreboard during results, can smb help me pls? :')

Kimrt

Oh, don't worry! Sorry for not being more attentive! :mrgreen:

Thank you for hosting xlove I loved the show!

It's funny that last time I voted with no entry and this time I didn't vote having an entry... My reputation 📉📉 🤣🤣

Damn I couldn't find that gif with chart decreasing that usually used when someone is slowly falling in scoreboard during results, can smb help me pls? :')
The next time no entry and no votes? :cry::eek:xcry

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
And with this 9th place we got our best result since 220 :lol: Flopyreica is real nowadays
I've been playing this song on repeat these past weeks, it resonates a lot with me, so I'm glad it found its public.
So thanks to these bish
:10: ::nbs ::big
:7: Effiland
:6: Utopolis, Sween, Öösingimäed
:4: Griffin Empire
:3: Akatsuki
:2: Gringotts

And obviously congrats ::nbs xheat and thank you Kimrt xcheer

Barish

Excluding the non voters, this is my first ever last place if I'm not mistaken so it's quite an honor LOL (which is quite a shock for me because this is the second time that a song I enjoy VERY MUCH and think that would finish top10 gets a bad result. gotta check my music taste I guess)
Thanks to the handful of voters who clearly have supreme taste and would not pass on merlot's absolute banger.

Thanks Kimmy for the xheat hosting in Kimmystan and big congrats to NBS and even bigger congrats to Öösingimäed, always nice to see my :12: in top3

Top Bottom