Contact us

WLSC 226 ۩ Re'em, GRINGOTTS ۩ Safest Place In The World - Results start at pg 4

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
This hot bottom 4 though

Congrats ::kim on the win xcheer and thank you @Grinch for a golden hosting xheat

:8: Endorë sis you're starting to show favoritism (keep it going xoxo)
:7: NBS
:6: Gringotts
:5: Oussou Empire
:4: Griffin Empire
:3: Joseyeon, Sween
:2: Rehi Kaita
:1: Svobodnia

Can't wait to see you in Kimmystan for 227, with ::svo this time (shame on ::sol though xoxo)
PS : Next edition will be the 40th Anniversary of ::pyr in WLSC xheat

Rmetr0

‼️ I see a little mistake in NBS votes. There are two 6 points and no 8.

Congrats ::kim! Great winner! xup

Slagensala @Ekholmia congrats to you too! You still received a lot of points, so a lot of people liked your song 😉 You more than deserve to repeat the success! I will support you another time, of course! Just waiting for the right moment (and song ofc 😅). I'm rooting for you! xrose Who knows, maybe nothing would've changed if I still sent an entry 🤡

Again, I did this before, I've seen some countries doing this too, so I had no any thoughts of this being something that would be perceived negatively 🤔

Thank you for hosting @Grinch and being kind accepting my guest points 😍😍

Uto

Veteran
Again, I did this before, I've seen some countries doing this too, so I had no any thoughts of this being something that would be perceived negatively 🤔

Thank you for hosting @Grinch and being kind accepting my guest points 😍😍

It's just negative in principle because it tramples over the expectation people have. It's easy to see how when we for instance have 5 symphonic metal lovers suddenly voting in WLSC and then a symphonic metal song wins. Would feel cheap if that happened. Same principles, just bigger effect.

I want to stress though that it makes a massive difference that it's you. You are one of us, so this feels more like Svobodnia just forgot to send an entry this edition but is still voting and not like some sneaky outsider is corrupting the results.

I think we should suggest this to the mod team to preventing the risk of intruding voters outside the WL-participant roster. This could pose a serious problem if troll voting affects the outcome of the results, so #CancelScumbags indeed.

Seok-jin

Congrats to the winner! xcheer
Thanks so much @Grinch for this fabulous and #luxurious edition. You did an amazing job! xbow
Also I'd like to thank everyone who voted for the flute masterpiece. Thanks #icons! xheart

HayashiM

Veteran
Congratulations to the winner, tying up with Bigicia for 3rd with 9 victories each :)

:10: ::nbs
:8: Utopolis (I love how we don't usually award each other points, but when we do, it's often in the same edition :D )
:7: Öösingimäed
:6: Griffin Empire
:5: ::tad
:4: ::kim Slagensala
:3: ::moi Effiland
-> thank you very much! xheart

And also thank you to our hosting goblins, what a ride!

Rmetr0

It's just negative in principle because it tramples over the expectation people have. It's easy to see how when we for instance have 5 symphonic metal lovers suddenly voting in WLSC and then a symphonic metal song wins. Would feel cheap if that happened. Same principles, just bigger effect.

I want to stress though that it makes a massive difference that it's you. You are one of us, so this feels more like Svobodnia just forgot to send an entry this edition but is still voting and not like some sneaky outsider is corrupting the results.
You're right. I see what are you talking about. I agree that if 5 people with different taste suddenly vote with 5 separate sets of points - this would definitely affect the results in an unexpected for all the participants way.

I can suggest, what I've seen in other contests. Any forum users are allowed to vote there. However, all their points are combined and counted as one "jury" set of points. I mean, just like WL points in NSC. Of course, it would affect results too, but not as strongly, as if 5 or more separate users vote. For me, that seems pretty fair 🤔

Thank you for the acceptance 🙏🏻 I'll try my best not forgetting to send entries again and not making anyone here confused 😅

Kimrt

I’m really not prepared for this at all ;;

I would not mind hosting at all but you should not expect any spectacular show or so.
Would it be okay to open the reservations in the next few days?

Uto

Veteran
I’m really not prepared for this at all ;;

I would not mind hosting at all but you should not expect any spectacular show or so.
Would it be okay to open the reservations in the next few days?
It's your party. You can do the most obnoxiously bland hosting we have ever seen (hard to beat NSC text only shows though) and we will have nothing but praise for it, because it's still a party.

Kimrt

It's your party. You can do the most obnoxiously bland hosting we have ever seen (hard to beat NSC text only shows though) and we will have nothing but praise for it, because it's still a party.
I’ll come up with something :D

thank you so much for the victory and see you in Kimmystan for the next edition ^^
Hopefully reservations will be up tomorrow or Friday :)

Grinch

@Rmetr0 🤡 Yes, NBS gave 8 to Oussou Empire, not 6. Fixed the spreadsheet. Thanks xup

@Kimrt For me, song quality of the edition is above anything else so I'd be more than ok with just a text show xheart

Btw, watching people talking about our glamourous and scandalous hosting behind our back like

200w.webp

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Aaaah congratulations ::kim 🔥 very well-deserved winner and only just pipped to my :12: by Effiland, after all one song was on my list for WLSC and one was on my list for NSC :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for 3rd place (T&D’s 7th overall xfaint). Reaching top 3 with Girls Aloud means so much to me, after Sarah’s tragic passing I’ve realised how much they were a massive part of my childhood. From making up dance routines in my living room to ‘Something Kinda Ooooh’ and ‘Sexy No No No’, to attending my first ever concert seeing them live at Newcastle Arena, to trying to convince my parents lil gay me had a crush on Kimberly and Cheryl, they were the soundtrack to my growing up and a huge part of me discovering and being confident in who I am. ‘The Promise’ is one of my favourite songs of theirs and probably one of the ones where Sarah shines the most, her ‘walking primrose’ part is one of the best and most iconic parts of the song and it was an obvious choice to send this edition. I’m glad you guys loved it as much as I always have xheart

Thanks so much to @Grinch for a the most glitzy and glamtastic edition xlove it’s been fabulous!

Top Bottom