Contact us

WLSC 226 ۩ Re'em, GRINGOTTS ۩ Safest Place In The World - Results start at pg 4

Grinch

mIA0Y9o.gif

xcheer xcheer xcheer

Looren

Veteran
LAST PLACE I KNEW IT :lol: :lol: :lol:

3rd last place in a row in a contest after precedent WLSC and WVSO, am getting used to it I think :lol:

Congrats Kimmy, good winner xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::kim xcheer xcheer Great winner! A new competitor appears for Abba in WV xthink

Many thanks for 12th place, much better than I imagined :lol: xlove

Great hosting from our famous resident goblin bank xcheer xlove looking forward to you hosting again in the future!!

theditz83

Veteran
Congratulations to ::kim - nice to see my :10: winning although it was such a tough thing to see how close it was at the end with Slagensala (my :8:). Glad ::ous at least managed a left-hand side finish as well xup

As for the ::moi performance, once again the Surovian backed WLSC entry has gifted us with a very much appreciated Top 5 finish - 80 points is wonderful and also great to see the majority of the votes we received came from WL nations - Surovia stans the WL!

Thank you to all those that gifted us with points here:

:12: ::pyr ::nbs xlove
:10: Akatsuki, Gringotts xlove
:8: Slagensala xlove
:6: ::sol xheart
:4: Sween, Effiland, Öösingimäed xheart
:3: ::kim ::ous Endórë xheart
:1: Rehi Kaita xheart

Awesome hosting Grinch, great work xclap

Grinch

Ah, it's over! Thank you everyone for giving us, tiny creatures the opportunity to host in our homeland.
It was really fun for us :mrgreen:
And also thank you for giving ideas for LL & scoreboards xhug

See you in Kimmystan xbike

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oo congrats Kimmy! A good winner, I actually highkey hated that Strangers song from her when it was a hit over here but this one was great.

Thank you to Grinch for hosting, all the gold, gems, rare stones etc has really made this is a super hot luxurious edition. xheat Also thank you for 6th and all them hot points to my entry, especially them two elite 12s from Endore and Effiland. xkiss

That all said, for the next edition Solentoya will be withdrawing and going on break for 1 edition.

Congrats Kimrt for the precious win. Looking forward to a spicy hosting in Kimmystan soon!

Got the worst placement imageable for Sween... Not last, not the place of real winners, but meh third last place... But I still love every single point I got from you gurls! Love you, bless! xheart

At last, great hosting Grinch! I hope you liked Melbourne and realized how easy it is to use, kek. Well done!

Well... Night night everyone!

Uto

Veteran
Kind of sucks that Svobodnia voting influenced the winner because it's a bit meh to have someone just come in and vote like that, but ok it's Svobodnia who is a regular in WLSC so from my perspective this is all ok then. I just hope Slagensala isn't going to feel too miffed about this.

But yeah ok congratulations to both Kimmystan and Slagensala I would say then. I scored both so pleasing results really. Fifth place for Utopolis is also pretty cool. Has been a while since I had a big result and to do it with Alexa who I have been following for quite a while now is really great. Also managed to get a bunch of big scores so her legend is spreading. Thanks for voting Utopolis.

Grinch congrats on a hosting job well done. Would goblin again. With amethyst being my favorite rock the amount of purple shiny stuff was very pleasing.

EDIT: Just realized I just had a 4th place with Fokke Simons just before and instead of Calimero I'm just flexing hard. Ah whatever.

Last edited:

Grinch

Got the worst placement imageable for Sween... Not last, not the place of real winners, but meh third last place...

At last, great hosting Grinch! I hope you liked Melbourne and realized how easy it is to use, kek. Well done!
Girl I edited the spreadsheet. After breaking the ties, you're fourth last now. Better?

laughing-cant-stop-laughing.gif

And Melbourne is AMAZING! It literally took just second to have 21 scoreboards.
And I wanted to add something "Goblinesque" to them after that.

Grinch

Kind of sucks that Svobodnia voting influenced the winner because it's a bit meh to have someone just come in and vote like that, but ok it's Svobodnia who is a regular in WLSC so from my perspective this is all ok then. I just hope Slagensala isn't going to feel too miffed about this.

I feel you. That's why, I wasn't sure what to do and asked here.
If they were some random NSC roster nation who has never participated in wlsc, it would be different. But Svobodnia is a familiar face here so it felt natural to accept their votes xcheers

Ekholmia

But yeah ok congratulations to both Kimmystan and Slagensala I would say then. I scored both so pleasing results really. Fifth place for Utopolis is also pretty cool. Has been a while since I had a big result and to do it with Alexa who I have been following for quite a while now is really great. Also managed to get a bunch of big scores so her legend is spreading. Thanks for voting Utopolis.

Grinch congrats on a hosting job well done. Would goblin again. With amethyst being my favorite rock the amount of purple shiny stuff was very pleasing.
I'm fine but I did get a bad feeling when someone entered to vote who didn't take part in the competition. It didn't feel good. And my intuition was right. :D With that said I'm quote relieved I didn't win. As some people know here, I'm real busy with work. It's in the middle of the night here and i'm still working. So hosting would have been a problem. Again congrats to kimmy!

randajad

Veteran
@randajad the real fight is on
And we both won. ❤️👄❤️ Kinda 👀

Thank you guys for your points, especially to Mira since it’s rare we exchange pojnts because of our extremely different taste in music.

It was a while we get to finish in a place of real winners xheat So congratulation to Kimmystan, love to see it xheat and special thanks to Gringotts for this luxurious and gemstones filled hosting, fantastic job. 😍

Top Bottom