Contact us

WLSC 224 - Ame - Result Show : 17/08/2021 at 22hCET

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Not my 12 going and winning. Aeraki is such a hit, it's topped the Solentoyan charts and been played non stop all over the main radio stations. Congratulations. xheart xheart super great winner. xbow

I did better than I thought I would lol, for a while there being nearly last i was hoping to finally get the prestigious place of real winners. Alas, it wasn't to be and instead I did a few places better. Thank you for the points, especially that super hot 8 & 10. Kings, both of you.

Looren, your hosting was wonderful x show, results, LL, everything. Shame I missed tonight.

Looren

Veteran
Congrats Hayashi ! I had a big hate for Fuego but this song was really great

And omg thank you so much Conny, idk what I would've done without you, thank you so much for saving me xheart

9th is more than honorable, thank you very much guys xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Damn Edweis! I didn’t know you liked french edms that much, thanks! xheat
It seems I didn't know either as I deemed them Danish or something xheat

Anyway, I won't lie, I'm kinda surprised to get my worst result (in terms of placing) with this song :lol: Still thanks to those who supported it

:7: Endorë, Oussou Empire
:6: Lapotré, Slagensala
:5: Griffin Empire
:3: Rehi Kaita
:1: Utopolis

Congrats Jan on your win, and thank you LoorenxConnor for the hosting xheart

Seok-jin

Congrats Endórë xcheer
Thanks for an amazing hosting Looren! xclap

Wow! Thanks for all the points and 4th place xlove

:12: Oussou Empire, Halleloo, Belvist
:10: Pyreica
:8: Rehi Kaita
:7: Akatsuki, Emsfrynt
:5: Gringotts
:2: Endórë

xrose

Last edited:
It seems I didn't know either as I deemed them Danish or something xheat
KAS:ST are french the last time I checked, hot stuff. xheat

Also, thank you for all the points I got. Okayish results, but still nice results for my second entry in this legendary online contest.

Great hosting Looren! Having to host a second time in a row is not an easy task but you did it well. I unfortunately didn't follow the entire result show, though, it was still a treat.

ferret

Thank you to @Morocco2021 for hosting and to all of you for the 2nd place for ::nbs xclapxup

Recently, we have complained so often about our failures that we now have 3 hostings until the end of September. :mrgreen::lol: Therefore, at the present time, we are forced to refuse the opportunity to host the WLSC, unfortunately. :( Our work schedule does not allow us to do all this at the same time. However, if we are lucky again, we will definitely agree! xlove
But this does not mean that it is no longer necessary to vote for NBS until October, on the contrary, we really count on it! xpray

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Good lord, a top three placing for little old potato land? xshock Thank you so much for enjoying this wonderful Prospa song!

And... A hosting opportunity?? Well, it looks like CyGiTV are going to have to cough up some money to help out little old LTV...

Grinch

Congrats Endórë & @HayashiM xcheer Also NBS (our 12) & Lapotré on your top 3 placements xcheer

Thanks everyone who voted for Vinida xheart We're glad some of you liked our entry. We are proud of our hypnotizing song & mv (which we think is a piece of art) :)

Sorry for not being able to attend the results party. You did a great job together @Morocco2021 & @theCONWEL xup

Milos-BC

One point short of top 10, but still a result I am very satisfied with xcheer Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist.

Congratulations on the victory Endore, the song definitely stood out xcheers

You did a great job with the show Looren, I would certainly love to see you hosting another event in the near future :D You also did a great job during the results show Connor, thank you xclap

See you on the next WLSC.

Top Bottom