WLSC 224 - Ame - Result Show : 17/08/2021 at 22hCET

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
yVHff2w.png

theditz83

Veteran
Congrats Endórë!! And thanks ::bel for that final :3:

Wow, exact mid-table finish, how wholesome! Glad some of you legends enjoyed this underrated KEiiNO bop (please tour overseas soon xheart)

Thanks Looren (and Conny) for the fab show xheya

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Live footage of me finding out I've come last after helping y'all out with the results show xangry

jkkkkk thanks to those who did give points to ::tad and Evelina xheart I'm a bit baffled by the result like, didn't expect to win or anything but definitely don't think Mä en haluu tietää deserved last :lol: xshrug ah well, congrats Endórë! Great winner and very well deserved :mrgreen: and thanks to Looren for a great hosting, internet flop and all you've done a fabulous job xheart

randajad

Veteran
Omg, thank you so much for another great result, I am glad you liked it. Congrats to Endore on the second victory and Akatsuki for amazing hosting.

DON’T FORGET TO VOTE AT GRIFFINISKAJA LAUL, only few days left xheat

Pink Fridayis in stores tomorrow give it up for Pink Friday you guys xheat xheart

HayashiM

Veteran
Omg, I am so happy to win, and especially with this song. Thank you very much guys, it means a lot to me! xheart xheart xheart First you made it possible with Dotter, and now with Eleni - is Endórë the go to place for our runner-up queens to get their revenge? :)

I fell in love with Aeraki on the first listen on Spotify and it only got better once the music video came out. I am very glad so many of you enjoyed it too. Thank you for your points, namely to
:12: ::sol
:10: ::ous ::tuz Joseyeon
:8: ::moi ::big ::bel
:7: ::kim ::tad
:5: Slagensala, Sween
:4: Akatsuki, Effiland
:3: ::pyr
:2: Halleloo

Also a big thank you to Looren and Connor for your work with the hosting!

Now let me apologise, as Endórë would have usually been absolutely delighted to host, however right now we really can't. Would perhaps some of the island nations (NBS/ZEgreen Island, or Låpøtré) be interested?

Last edited:
Top Bottom