Contact us

WLSC 220 | Meridia and Cyvrasil, Bigicia | Results starting from post #52

HayashiM

Veteran
That feeling when you find it very likely Effiland wins since about the 5th voter but don't wanna make any predictions so you won't spoil your own votes :D

Congrats Barish! :)

Seok-jin

Congraaats Effiland & @Barish xheat xcheer
Thanks @Gera11 for a lovely and creative hosting! Everything was out of this world. xheat
Thanks to all the #icons who voted for HOSHI, you have #taste xheat xlove
*Hurricane underrated*

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Great winner, congratulations Barish! Bishop Briggs has some great songs. Actually as usual, very good results all round. Thank you especially for my 77 points, I did way better than expected. Especially the hot 12s from Tuzi & Emsfrynt. Icons. xheart

Gera thank you for your wondrous hosting. xbow It's been a great edition.

Barish

76a80bb032d45c4b9f3f37399add0a95391da5da.gifv

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR US and confirming the magic pattern of our national final x12points
ngl I was hopeful but it still came as a surprise and it feels great as usual xhug

:12: Griffin Empire
:10: Pyreica, Lapotre, Solentoya, Belvist, Endore
:8: Halleloo, Moisantia
:7: Tuzi
:6: ZEgreen Island, Tamausia & Deltannor
:3: Akatsuki
:1: Joseyeon, Bigicia

and special thanks to Gary for dopping this jam for me! xrose

Thanks Gera and Bigicia for a wonderful hosting job, it's gonna be a tough one to follow the greatness of Elevens
I was already working on a concept in case it was needed so ya bet I'm gonna host. SEE YOU IN DAR-DANELL, EFFILAND xlove

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thanks for 11th place for my boys xheart xheart I really didn't expect to do this well so I'm really happy with that :mrgreen:

Congrats Effi on a very well deserved victory, and thanks Gera for a fabby edition xheat

theditz83

Veteran
OMG Barish!!! I'm so so happy for you! Does this confirm that I'm your lucky Effifestivalen charm? Delighted to see you take another win, thoroughly deserved!

Thanks so so much for a super-hot 4th place for ::moi and Becky Hill. This is one of her sadly lesser-known songs which is a travesty as it is a beautiful melody xlove

Thanks to all our voters...

:12: ::svo
:10: ::kim Halleloo, Griffin Empire
:8: ::tuz
:7: ::ems Effiland
:5: Akatsuki, Endórë
:4: ::ous
:3: ::big
:2: ::sol
:1: ::tad Utopolis

And thank you for the fab hosting all-round @Gera11 - twas a typically accomplished and deliciously executed edition xheat

Normal Moisantia service shall be resumed in WLSC 222 - for next edition, it's time for Surovia's quinquennial takeover of the Moisantian WLSC selection ;)

randajad

Veteran
First of all congratulations @Barish It is nice to see my 12 points winning. E.L. is really that bi*ch xheat
Then congratulations to @Gera for this amazing, extraordinary, beautiful, detailed show xheart We hope totravel to Bigicia soon again xheat

And thank you for your points and 7th place, G.L. is yet to fail with good results at WLSC, so I guess NFs are working. See you in Effiland xheat

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
What the hell just happened :lol: I sent this song expecting to land in the middle of the right side of the scoreboard only to come... 2nd ? With my second best WLSC score ? And with three 12 ?
You guys are out of this world.

ANYWAY, congrats Effiland ! I was kinda tense, in part because I wanted to win, and in part because... I didn't :LOL: Winning would mean I get a hosting opportunity, something I can't pass up when I've been dying to for a few months... but it wouldn't have been the right time at all. I want to give you the best fucking show ever, and for that, I need a lot of preparation.

So thank you all those who voted for ::pyr, and a bigger thanks to all those who voted for Effiland :lol:

:12: Lapotré, Solentoya, Moisantia
:10: Utopolis, Emsfrynt
:8: Oussou Empire
:7: Endorë
:5: Belvist
:4: Bigicia, Tuzi, Tamausia & Deltannor
:3: Öösingimäed, Rehi Kaita
:2: Halleloo, Akatsuki

And obviously thank you @Gera11 for a great show once again xlove

ferret

This is the worst result of the islanders! xangry We are suspending them from participating in this contest immediately!!! :mrgreen:

Did you recognize Slava? Probably not... This is 1/2 of the once popular duo 🇺🇦 Neangely (No Angels). xcrazy

Ok, you all voted poorly, but we forgive you! ::nbs will return to Effiland next edition! Congratulations on your victory @Barish, by the way! :cool: @Gera11 thank you very much for hosting! xup

Top Bottom