Contact us

WLSC 219 in Oussou Empire (RESULTS SHOW NOW!)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Oussou Empire is opening its doors to welcome you all, as long as you are covid-free. Submit your entries here or by PM, along with the reason why you are covid-free (be vaccinated with at least one dose and 3 weeks have passed, have been ill with COVID-19 for the last 6 months or negative test certificate, PCR or rapid test, valid for 72 hours). Of course, it can be fictional, but you could mention which vaccine you received in case you did, I'll include it in your safe-pass banner!

Confirmed entries:
  1. ZEgreen Islands - VOTED
  2. Oussou Empire - VOTED
  3. Moisantia - VOTED
  4. Tamausia & Deltannor
  5. Griffin Empire - VOTED
  6. Pyreica - VOTED
  7. Utopolis - VOTED
  8. Kimmystan - VOTED
  9. Bagrovor - VOTED
  10. Belvist - VOTED
  11. Öösingimäed - VOTED
  12. Effiland - VOTED
  13. Rehi Kaita - VOTED
  14. Joseyeon - VOTED
  15. Bigicia - VOTED
  16. Emsfrynt - VOTED
  17. Solentoya - VOTED
  18. Gringotts - VOTED
  19. Begonia - VOTED
  20. Låpøtré - VOTED
  21. Tuzi - VOTED
  22. Endore - VOTED
  23. Halleloo - VOTED
  24. Svobodnia

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
@theditz83 are you still alive? Joking aside, there's a lot of negative speaking about AstraZeneca, although I know people who had it and they are just fine. Tomorrow the "gate" to arrange an appointment to be vaccined will open for ages 31 and 32 and I'll arrange mine, but I'll avoid AstraZeneca by any means. :oops:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
≋≋ ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor ::tad ≋≋
Carla Fernandes - OK

...and I've had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine so I'm double-safe :cool:

theditz83

Veteran
@theditz83 are you still alive? Joking aside, there's a lot of negative speaking about AstraZeneca, although I know people who had it and they are just fine. Tomorrow the "gate" to arrange an appointment to be vaccined will open for ages 31 and 32 and I'll arrange mine, but I'll avoid AstraZeneca by any means. :oops:
It's all very exaggerated by the media I think. I felt tired the next day, but painkillers and plenty of rest was just fine for me. The majority of people I know have had AstraZeneca and they've all been fine. There have been more severe reactions to the Pfizer vaccine from my group of friends than anything - my fiancé got Pfizer and fainted from low blood pressure 20 minutes later. Thankfully he had it in the care home he works in and the nurses were all in hand to help him. But he wasn't himself for days afterwards.

Grinch

Dear Fofo,

We, goblins are not affected by COVID19 or any other contagious diseases.
And also, we do not trust anything human made.
Requirements for WLSC 219 are quite debatable.
We are planning to discuss our participation in this edition and will let you know in 3 days.

Good luck with hosting.

tenor.gif

CypriotGirl

Veteran
It's all very exaggerated by the media I think. I felt tired the next day, but painkillers and plenty of rest was just fine for me. The majority of people I know have had AstraZeneca and they've all been fine. There have been more severe reactions to the Pfizer vaccine from my group of friends than anything - my fiancé got Pfizer and fainted from low blood pressure 20 minutes later. Thankfully he had it in the care home he works in and the nurses were all in hand to help him. But he wasn't himself for days afterwards.
I know it might be just exaggerating as they always do, but the fact that the UK banned the use of it for people below 40, and that I heard fears about women in fertile ages that are possible to get pregnant in the next 6 months to avoid AstraZeneca, made me thought of it more thoroughly. My father and my in-laws received Pfizer and they had no complications at all, especially my mother-in-law that we were all scared about because she has many health problems, but she was just fine. I heard from few people that people they know had AstraZeneca and had severe complications.

theditz83

Veteran
Well I'll need to get the second dose of AstraZeneca in a couple of weeks since they don't mix vaccines, and I'm under 40 so I'm sure it isn't too serious. You could inject me with anything if it's going to allow me to travel again :lol:

Anyway, back to the regular programming (and best of luck when you get yours FoFo) x

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Well I'll need to get the second dose of AstraZeneca in a couple of weeks since they don't mix vaccines, and I'm under 40 so I'm sure it isn't too serious. You could inject me with anything if it's going to allow me to travel again :lol:

Anyway, back to the regular programming (and best of luck when you get yours FoFo) x
Travelling is the primar reason why I want to get it ASAP! :lol:
And the fact that from Monday, everyone who has been vaccined is free to go anywhere (as soon as 3 weeks from first dose passed). Otherwise, we should get a negative test every 72 hours! And this is much more painful and time consuming! :lol:

ferret

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

dmtv.png

Zventa Sventana - Sukhotushka

Our flop country didn't open vaccination for the -55yo people yet, so we'll provide a PCR test.​

Uto

Veteran
WLSC 219
Utopolis

Aesop Rock

Long Legged Larry

We all have covid, is crowded city. Therefore we send frog, they are immune.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Dear Fofo,

We, goblins are not affected by COVID19 or any other contagious diseases.
And also, we do not trust anything human made.
Requirements for WLSC 219 are quite debatable.
We are planning to discuss our participation in this edition and will let you know in 3 days.

Good luck with hosting.

tenor.gif

You could write in your safe pass that you're covid free because you are not a human being! :lol:

ZEgreen Island, please fix it. ;)
Done! They are in a better situation as regards of covid because they are an island, right? :lol:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Breaking news: I'll receive the first dose of Moderna in 20/5, so I will have rapid test too. :lol:

Btw, if you are vaccinated by Moderna you become more modern? Is it going to affect my taste in music? :eek:

Kimrt

Breaking news: I'll receive the first dose of Moderna in 20/5, so I will have rapid test too. :lol:

Btw, if you are vaccinated by Moderna you become more modern? Is it going to affect my taste in music? :eek:
You will get a better taste

Top Bottom