10_E030JX-1240x670.jpg

Schedule (it is almost always midnight with me):
Confirmation 27 DEC
LL 30 DEC
Voting 30 DEC - 6 JAN

Results 8 JAN

Last edited:

tuorem

Oh my! Mr. Isengrim is bringing Endorian lore and stories from behind the scenes. xlove Seeing all communities and kings cooperate on this occasion is heart-warming.

I didn't know Khazad-dûm was such a wonderful place! It looks quite labyrinthine, hence the guide I suppose. :) The acoustics must be heavenly indeed, it's a perfect place to sing. I hope the organisers put a sign directed at the delegations outside saying: "leave your bum notes at the entrance and don't forget to recover them when leaving, thanks" :p

Anyway, the hype is real! xcheer

HayashiM

Veteran
fbp4bs9.jpg

Our eaglecraft has been attacked by a rain of arrow missiles! There will be a further investigation, for now, an emergency landing is required... xstars

But please don't panic here on the ground. Don't panic! This is not a life threatening situation, let us simply stick together and wait. xhug A different Friendly Eagle associate will land and get us back flying very soon. :coffee:

Wait... Why are you lot running for your lives? Wait! Wait!
I guess panic got hold of us after all... :eek:

Welcome to Endorian wilderness then. Should you want to experience your adventure immediately, roll the dice here (random.org) and post the result :) Otherwise, we will do that for you and you'll see your adventure once the full show is up after tonight's LL...​

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran
Oh my! Mr. Isengrim is bringing Endorian lore and stories from behind the scenes. xlove Seeing all communities and kings cooperate on this occasion is heart-warming.

I didn't know Khazad-dûm was such a wonderful place! It looks quite labyrinthine, hence the guide I suppose. :) The acoustics must be heavenly indeed, it's a perfect place to sing. I hope the organisers put a sign directed at the delegations outside saying: "leave your bum notes at the entrance and don't forget to recover them when leaving, thanks" :p

Anyway, the hype is real! xcheer

Oh, the only bum notes come from our HoD and his jokes, you can be sure about that :)

Anyway, what a work of art! We are in big debt to Tybalteva, as I am pretty sure the sole opportunity to see the painting in person will double both internal and international Endorian tourism (if anyone wants to visit us anymore after that botched flight, that is :) ). And who knows, perhaps even the queen of the elves will now daign to visit dwarvish Khazad-dûm, only to see her own beauty matched by the immortal Gervais de Lycorne's perfection of his own craft?

The process of bringing our communities together has certainly accelerated with current hosting, the Great Council will evaluate the matter again after the contest - so, let us cross our fingers for the best :)

HayashiM

Veteran
v54m.png

Favorite number yay

Deep in the wilderness, you met this old and clearly very hungry goblin magician...

Uto

Veteran
Deep in the wilderness, you met this old and clearly very hungry goblin magician...
Them Pyreicans are from the mountains of fire. Like I mean they clearly have some mad resistances. You'd think wizards would be smart, but never overestimate a goblin.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Them Pyreicans are from the mountains of fire. Like I mean they clearly have some mad resistances. You'd think wizards would be smart, but never overestimate a goblin.
Should I thank you for recognizing Pyreicans' strength or stab you for calling me a goblin, that is the question

Uto

Veteran
Should I thank you for recognizing Pyreicans' strength or stab you for calling me a goblin, that is the question
Clearly the first. Goblins are not allowed entry in Utopolis because they start tinkering with the machinery thinking they're gnomes, but they're not and the great Utopolitan blackout of the 7389912th second of the 3rd post-revolutionary solar cycle was attributed to exactly this type of behavior (although this was an AI simulating goblin intelligence).

HayashiM

Veteran

Random companions? By all means, be my guest!

Top Bottom