Contact us

WLSC 201 ♕ Nar Darum, Bigicia ♕ Monarch and Results revealed!

Uto

Veteran
Gera thanks for hosting. We hope you are happy with your new queen. May her reign be short, chaotic and revolutionary!

Arkodre congratulations on your victory! Utopolis enjoyed your song even though this might not really seem to be the case. It finished 12th though.

Himan

Thank you for hosting this magnificent show. Left half is always way above expectations in WLSC, so happy with that too. Mini me will send the bill of the laser to Bigicia.

Paper7

Thanks for half of my points to Svobodnia! :) Expected more from that entry as i've sent it, but my expectations were getting lowered after i have voted. I simply love the song "Starlight" from the Supermen Lovers and every incarnation of it. xheart Allttough i know that it is a bit blend, i also love Electrico Romantico in the Romantico Starlight version. :D

Sad to see Utopolis that low, it was a great entry!

And Yeah! I have beaten Scorewiz! It seems it cannot deal with numbers as nation names. :LOL:

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Sad to see Utopolis that low, it was a great entry!

I’m happy though, those that should be stanning this based on what they usually vote stanned it hard.

Barish

1 Utopolis
2 Bigicia, New Bander State
3 Prycia
4 Banan
5 Tanoiro
6 Arkodrë, Belvist
8 Griffin Empire
and finally 10 Solentoya

I'm sad to not score a douze but I'm even sadder that I was so close score one of each points :D overall off to a decent start xdance Thanks everyone who voted for Effiland and make us feel welcomed again! We're surely gonna serve you some bops and a lot of flops (which is more likely when Effiland's track record's considered :lol: )

And finally thank you Gera for a spectacular show!

ferret

Thank you Utopolis for 2/3 of our points and thanks Svobodnia for 1/3 points! xshrug Thank God we have seen other results of our song before, otherwise we would have been upset. I was a little upset, though. But this was expected. :confused:

I need to send music that I can't stand, to compete here, so I'll either have to get used to the bottom or leave...
Thank you for hosting @Gera11 and congratulations to the winner Arkodrë! :cool:

Uto

Veteran
Thank you Utopolis for 2/3 of our points and thanks Svobodnia for 1/3 points! xshrug Thank God we have seen other results of our song before, otherwise we would have been upset. I was a little upset, though. But this was expected. :confused:

I need to send music that I can't stand, to compete here, so I'll either have to get used to the bottom or leave...

Frankly I was baffled by what happened. It's a pop song, bit alternative but nothing that would kill it. Production was absolutely top notch. Think you deserved a lot more points obviously.

theditz83

Veteran

NBS was my 11th this edition. I had heard the song in a YouTube playlist just a few days prior to me voting, and I definitely enjoyed it. It's the pain of being mid-pack and only having points assigned to the Top 10. ESC voting format is so fickle :(

ferret

Frankly I was baffled by what happened. It's a pop song, bit alternative but nothing that would kill it. Production was absolutely top notch. Think you deserved a lot more points obviously.

It's the same conversation about different tastes. I have already seen how one of my songs failed to qualify for the final, being a novelty, and a month later it won in a parallel contest! Given the 80% similar composition of participants, it looked somewhat paradoxical.:lol:
Here is a good example with Ben Howard, the winner of Worldvision. My performance with the same song a month earlier was not very unsuccessful - the 9th place Spin-off! (y)

Zonne147

OMGGG!! xheat YOU ARE THE BEST

I have been out for a few days, unfortunately due to all the issues I'm afraid I won't be able to give you a proper hosting, so I will let the decision on @AshleyWright and Solentoya's hands :( I'm sure we won't be disappointed ;)

Massive thanks to everyone who has voted for us, especially to Il-Bidu and Neajlovia for :12: and Moisantia and Oussou Empire for :10: xlove (can't wait to give love to you again @theditz83 and @Borderline, you were my 11th and 13th this time)

Really great to see my favorite song doing so well, Panic! At The Disco is a great project and this is one of my favorite songs from them. Nice results overall, Tanoiro and Effiland a bit underrated imo though.

Thanks again and I'm sorry to take almost 48 hours to get here, I would really like to host but I think I can't at this moment. I'm confident everything will be solved in a few weeks.

Last but not least, thank you very much @Gera11 for this original hosting. Arkodrians and our Mbretëresha Majlinda Mëriqi are very honoured!! xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sol Tv wasn't expecting the hosting job to be coming our way but the funding is available and are willing to host. The details will be posted this evening.

Rmetr0

*Late that never*
Wooooo, 3rd here as well xheat (Like really 3rd :lol:)
Special thanks to: Arkodrë, Bigicia, Szimbaya Kingdom, Effiland for these hot :12:s xheart xheart xheart

So tight at the top-5 tho
Congrats, Arkodrë! 😉
And thank you, @Gera11 for hosting and such an interesting theme! xup

Top Bottom