Contact us

WLSC 200 | --- UTOPOLIS --- | OP: Results, 2ndP: Original Show

Uto

Veteran
DEADLINE HAS PASSED

No new entries will be accepted.

- Aclaira will be assessed and if song is legal will be accepted.
- New Bander State still has to declare a song but was given some extra time in agreement with the hosts.

UPDATE: Aclaira is accepted.

Uto

Veteran
Playing Order

qybz.png

I know I misspelled Pyreica. We are eternally sorry.

theditz83

Veteran
The money spent on our Mega NF and then the host hands us the death slot. xexcuseme

The Moisantian people would be rabid if they thought running order hand any major impact on the results xshrug

Best of luck with hosting Uto - I believe Pyreica is assisting, so hopefully you can spell them correctly in the show :lol:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I know I misspelled Pyreica. We are eternally sorry.
Best of luck with hosting Uto - I believe Pyreica is assisting, so hopefully you can spell them correctly in the show :lol:

Would be really unfortunate if the Art Director couldn't somehow deliver the banners on time :whistle:

Uto

Veteran
The money spent on our Mega NF and then the host hands us the death slot. xexcuseme

The Moisantian people would be rabid if they thought running order hand any major impact on the results xshrug

Is of course random, wasn't too happy with what came out myself, but I felt it wasn't fair to anyone to reroll.

ferret

::nbs||intelligency = august|rus.version||:by:

I learned about life from plastic rocks...
I poured the sea into the bath and learned about love!

Uto

Veteran
I make a formal request for this to be the official logo of WLSC 200!!!
I have added it to the OP for the time being, but I'm not the Art Director of course. If she protests it will have to be taken down. Now, while she isn't as angelic as ana she does have some semblance of morality so the whole idea of people improperly expending bodily fluids to the mere concept of the city that employs her might be a bridge too far. We will see.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I have added it to the OP for the time being, but I'm not the Art Director of course. If she protests it will have to be taken down. Now, while she isn't as angelic as ana she does have some semblance of morality so the whole idea of people improperly expending bodily fluids to the mere concept of the city that employs her might be a bridge too far. We will see.
Screw morals. I stan.

• Fuego
Reactions: Uto

theditz83

Veteran
::moi will join the LL tonight, but likely 10-15 minutes late so xrose to the entries that are played before me. Also, stan our entry k thx ^^

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
THE SHOW HAS BEEN POSTED

follow the white rabbit...

theditz83

Veteran
Once again @Uto and @Edweis - amazing show, so creative and futureproof.

::moi is astounded and definitely apprehensive for the gauntlet that's been thrown down for the next NSC shows xblush

After much deleberation, we have just sent our votes to the host - apologies to the 8 songs that we couldn't fit in, another crazy good edition of WLSC and definitely a fitting celebration for the 200th anniversary xyaay

Himan

Normally I don't say much about the show and how it looks, but this time, I only can give my compliments.

Top Bottom