Contact us

WLSC 200 | --- UTOPOLIS --- | OP: Results, 2ndP: Original Show

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
You all should definitely check out the intro as well. It's not just any old song.
Wow, the computer voice even got the pronunciation of Trollheimr down perfectly. xheat I was honestly expecting the opposite after hearing some of the other nation names. :lol:

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The show looks great, and that intro video is sick af and trippy. I love it, such a concept.

Uto

Veteran

sl87.png

W E L C O M E T O W L S C 2 0 0 !

Tomorrow, on Tuesday at 21:00 CEST the results of WLSC200 will be revealed.

This will be done during a live show at
https://plug.dj/utopolis

Of course we hope you can all be there to celebrate with us.

We will show the results and the best songs of the last editions of WLSC (and some extra's).

The show will take about 1,5 hours.

Usually we kick off a slight bit late.

It's probably best to study this picture for a bit,
at least try to remember where your own flag is:

pvh3.png

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Uto

Veteran
Is this over yet? Where do I apply? I want to win. :(
My dear friend ferret instructed me to give you a warm welcome, and with good reason it seems, as your timing is almost impeccable. This edition is nearing its final stages as tomorrow the results will be revealed. The brilliancy however is that if you sign up for NSC (if you haven’t already) you can simply enter the next contest which will start in a day or two. And who knows? Maybe in a week or three you will be lifting a virtual trophy as the winner of WLSC.

Tinchey

My dear friend ferret instructed me to give you a warm welcome, and with good reason it seems, as your timing is almost impeccable. This edition is nearing its final stages as tomorrow the results will be revealed. The brilliancy however is that if you sign up for NSC (if you haven’t already) you can simply enter the next contest which will start in a day or two. And who knows? Maybe in a week or three you will be lifting a virtual trophy as the winner of WLSC.

Thank you unknown person and thank you ferret for sending a messenger. I am just a small town girl looking for success in big boy city. #thefutureisfemale
I salute you all people of the waiting tendencies. Patience is the greatest virtue, everything else is fake. ❤

Uto

Veteran
Thank you unknown person and thank you ferret for sending a messenger. I am just a small town girl looking for success in big boy city. #thefutureisfemale
I salute you all people of the waiting tendencies. Patience is the greatest virtue, everything else is fake. ❤
Only the patient know when it is the right time to strike. Planning a revolution is a game of doing nothing much allowing the ruling class to dig their own graves. The time to push will come and our battle cries will be sung throughout the ages. Except by Deniz of the UUCS, he doesn’t have confidence in his singing voice.

Tinchey

Only the patient know when it is the right time to strike. Planning a revolution is a game of doing nothing much allowing the ruling class to dig their own graves. The time to push will come and our battle cries will be sung throughout the ages. Except by Deniz of the UUCS, he doesn’t have confidence in his singing voice.

You speak wisely, and I kid you not, I am very patient. Hihi.
Also I don't know this Deniz person but they do seem silly hihi. ❤

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Uto

Veteran
Oh no. I would join you there but I'm online from my mobile device and I'm very tired to turn on the PC:(
Not an issue, results will of course also be posted here. Don't expect much talk here though.

Top Bottom