Contact us

WLSC 200 | --- UTOPOLIS --- | OP: Results, 2ndP: Original Show

Borderline

Also, forgot to add. The Jury/televote split voting from Solentoya:

media-145042973638661400.jpg

We are not impressed by the public votes.

Borderline

Thanks to everyone who voted for Neajlovia! xheat

:12: - Il-Bidu xbow
:10: - Banan, Arkodre, Tanoiro xrosexrosexrose
:6: - Moisantia xrose
:3: - Griffin Empire xrose
:1: - 7, New Bander State xrosexrose

I'm glad to see that I am pretty much still on the same page with Arkodre, Tanoiro and Moisantia! xheat

It's funny how me and Arkodre exchanged 10 points again!

vacanta-mare.jpg

@Zonne147 this is literally you and I! :lol::lol:xheat

P.S.

@anaraqueen the babushkas have asked me to offer you their apology. They said you've barely missed on the top 10 this time and they are baking a special pie for you. xrose

Last edited:

ferret

Yeah just do what I do. Send stuff you like for three editions or so and then go for some horrible scorewhoring attempt. You will feel dirty, but those points don't stink.

How can you win in hockey if you play football? :lol:
I send here what I can't send to any other contest. So I don't lose much, really.;)

• Like It
Reactions: Uto

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Congrats ::big! :D And thank you Team Utopolis for the splendid hosting! xbow

It was clear, while listening to the entries, that WLSC isn't really the place for me anymore. Back in my day, most of the WL were the equivalent of NSC's Pot 5-6 (or Pot D-E-F in WV). As I was listening to these songs in order to vote, I started writing down entries in the "last resort if I can't find enough songs to fill my top ten with" category... but by the end of the show, I not only ended up having to use all of them, but give high points to some of them. :LOL: But it's OK, it was still fun to join for old time's sake.

Thank you so much to the few but blessed people who enjoyed and/or voted for ::tro!

:12: ::nbs Belvist xheart
:4: 7 xheart
:3: ::ous ::big Szimbaya Kingdom xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It was nice to have you join us for this anniversary edition, Anna. :D Thanks for taking part.

Uto

Veteran
Congrats ::big! :D And thank you Team Utopolis for the splendid hosting! xbow

It was clear, while listening to the entries, that WLSC isn't really the place for me anymore. Back in my day, most of the WL were the equivalent of NSC's Pot 5-6 (or Pot D-E-F in WV). As I was listening to these songs in order to vote, I started writing down entries in the "last resort if I can't find enough songs to fill my top ten with" category... but by the end of the show, I not only ended up having to use all of them, but give high points to some of them. :LOL: But it's OK, it was still fun to join for old time's sake.

People tell me it was actually a lot worse/better a couple of editions before. In the last couple of months 7, Banan and Utopolis were added to the roster and we are all a bit Pot D-ish, so now we can have stuff like Droog - Oblaka winning. You probably want to check that song out.

Also:

lgks.png

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
It was a wonderful edition, I'm glad you liked what we put together with @Uto (all the genius ideas came from him tbh) as much as we loved doing it. It was hard work but worth it in the end xlove
Congrats ::big ! I only gave it 4 points but it was a strong edition, in the previous one I would have given it a 8 maybe.

And thank you for the fellow countries xheart
:12: ÜÜCS
:10: Trollheimr
:8: Griffin Empire
:6: Banan, Belvist
:5: New Bander State
:4: Utopolis
:1: Tanoiro

Also
so now we can have stuff like Droog - Oblaka winning. You probably want to check that song out.

I love it when you do the adds in my place :love:

Paper7

Re: WLSC 200 Voting Similarity table
12 countries less than 20%... And no one more than 50%! :rolleyes: There is no pot #5 here and it is very sad.

With ÜÜCS and 7, New Bander State is part of the "Got no similarity above 50%"-Club", welcome ferret! ^^

Very bad result for 7, but it was expected to don't fit pretty well in here. Thanks especially to ÜÜCS for your 10 points! xheart At least not last place. :)

And a good winner, congrats Bigicia!

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Very bad result for 7, but it was expected to don't fit pretty well in here. Thanks especially to ÜÜCS for your 10 points! xheart At least not last place. :)

Yeah normally I would like it for being original, but I just didn't feel like it did anything I didn't hear before from for instance The Hives in the early 00s. Given that I'm not a huge fan of such ska-like music it just didn't make the cut for me. Do like how you usually try to experiment though, please don't get disheartened by bad results.

Serena

Expected to come last, so I did better than I expected! Loved the graphics and the show, I was asleep or i’d have been at the live show! Thanks to everyone who voted for me though and congrats Bigicia!

Himan

I really did expected last place, so not last makes me really happy. :ROFLMAO:

I just send in songs that I like, not caring about you all. Better last with a song I like, than first with a song that I think is meh.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Fantastic winner, congrats ::big, my 12 xheart

Thanks so much to all who voted for ::ems and pporappippam, 3rd place is amazing. :mrgreen:
:12: ::moi Neajlovia ::tan Utopolis :love::love:
:10: ::big :love:
:8: 7 :love:
:6: ::ros ÜÜCS :love:
:4: Arkodrë :love:

Now that I have got all top three placings (one for each) in this contest, I can leave with peace. :D:p It was a lovely journey to come back after 40-50 editions to participate in several editions of the 20th decade of this contest and of course, the special 200th edition. I want to give it a break again just like I did after taking part in WLSC 150 because I think I love it like that, so see you in WLSC 250 (or maybe even sooner)? :mrgreen:

Lastly, it was a huge privilege to be involved in this fantastic anniversary edition hosted by @Uto (and @Edweis I suppose?), great job guys. xcheers

http://instagr.am/p/CCs7CZGjDhz/

Top Bottom