Contact us

WLSC 198 IN MOISANTIA 🐾 GET WILD! 🐾 RESULTS SHOW NOW!!

Borderline

NEAJLOVIA * НЯЖЛОВИЯ * НЯЖЛОВІЯ * NЯЖЛОVІЯ
alyosha - Калина

Neajlovia is gonna go with the meerkat, one of our favourite wild animals. :love:

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F80b8c7d4-ac66-11e8-8404-0bee60a6f70d.jpg

ferret

Reserve Ferret for us, please! Spare animal - Red Panda (cat bear or fire ferret) :giggle:

Too many rodents and cats, don't you think? :lol: Well, the third choice 🦝 Racoon!

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
~~ Tamausia & Deltannor ~~
TINI & Lalo Ebratt - Fresa

... and our wild animal of choice is the Giant Panda :mrgreen:

Paper7

Michael von Der Heide
-
Hinderem Berg

Animal
I choose the "Steinbock", the Alpine Ibex in english. It's the most impressive animal of the alps, can climb steep slopes and lives high in the mountains (up to 3'500 meters above sea level).
mont-blanc-ibex-nature-chamonix-thumb.jpg

And yeah, it's the mascott of my favourite swiss beer (Calanda) and on the coat of arms of the best part of switzerland:

The Canton of Grisons!

66px-Wappen_Graub%C3%BCnden_matt.svg.png

Home of the most beautifull part of the swiss alps and the wonderfull language of romansh, the 4th language of switzerland. :)

theditz83

Veteran
Just under 24 hours left to send your entries guys! We have 17 confirmed so far - New Bander State @ferret is yet to confirm a song but has provided a mascot ;)

I'll send private messages to any previous competitors tomorrow just in case they might have missed this thread. Sure we can break the 20 entry total again xup

@Stargazer or @Veronika - can you sticky this thread and unsticky the 197 thread?

ferret

::nbs represents:
In Moisantia our State will be presenting an artist from the ZEgreen Island! :eek:

vJ7Jwx4.jpg
| Gia Woods - EGO | :ir:

theditz83

Veteran
18 entries still - anyone else? I have four more banners to make but don't have Szimbaya's animal yet so will wait to see if he confirms one in the coming hours ;)

Anyone else that wants to join is more than welcome too xup

Top Bottom