Contact us

WLSC 198 IN MOISANTIA 🐾 GET WILD! 🐾 RESULTS SHOW NOW!!

Borderline

thank you Gary for your excellent hosting and super hot Safari. xbow Also thank you for the points, I did slightly worse than expected but I guess the Glee assosication does that. I don't like Glee at all but I think that song is super hot, also the video is Kate Hudson tearing into the racist bitch that is Lea Michele, so even better.

Here is the Jury/televote split voting:

You need to fire those jury members hun! x

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OH. MY. GOD.

Is it really happening ? Am I dreaming ? Did my soul leave my body ?

I'm not crying you're crying

giphy.gif

Okay, I'll start to thank the wonderful nations who gave me this victory, It's the first time I have so many high points, I'm really glad you liked it so much xlove

:12: Griffin Empire, Banan, Utopolis
:10: 7, Svobodnia
:8: Neajlovia
:7: NBS
:5: Emsfrynt, Arkodrë
:2: Oussou Empire

This win is even sweeter because not only it came after my first NF... I didn't expect it at all ? I knew it would be either a hit or miss so I hoped for a middle table ranking... gosh I love you xheart
It was actually the song I intended to send from the start but then I discovered the others and my mind was so confused, hence the NF. It seems you took the right decision in my place.

And a big thanks to Gary and this wonderful show once again ! Great theme, nice pics, we love it xoxo Can't wait to go back to Moisantia soon !

And of course the confirmation thread will be up in a few minutes,

ferret

Congratulations To Pyreica! :cool: Quite a good choice and a well-deserved victory! (y)
10th place? Not the best, but also a good result, considering the song. :LOL: Thank you all for the points!
Thanks for the original idea for hosting, great job @theditz83 & ::moi xup

Rmetr0

Woooooooooo, super deserved win of Pyreica, my sincere congrats to you!!! xyaayxcheerxlove
Gia Woods is underrated tho, should've fought for the victory as well xexcuseme

Thank you all very much for 9th and 62 points for Sugababes, and especially Tamausia & Deltannor for :10: xheart

Well done Gary and Moisantia on your hosting, enjoyed very much that safari with all these beautiful wild animals xup

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Bit disappointed with the results, didn't expect to do super well but thought maybe a little better than I did. Oh well xshrug:mrgreen:

Congratulations to Edweis and Pyreica, and thanks to Gary for such a wild and wonderful hosting in Moisantia xlove

Uto

Veteran
Bit disappointed with the results, didn't expect to do super well but thought maybe a little better than I did. Oh well xshrug:mrgreen:

Was weird to me as well, really thought you were in for a good finish, 3-7 range or so, but didn't happen like that at all.

theditz83

Veteran
T&D was 11th in my ranking xrose

I always wonder what the results of contests might look like if everyone sent their full rankings with points allocated to all songs instead of just the top 10. The ESC voting system is often harshest on the mid-table finishers.

Zonne147

Didn't have (and still don't have) time to write my post-contest post before :lol:

Thank you very much for this top 5 placement, I have been in love with this song and it's great it had a lot of appreciation. Thank you for your points, especially to @Uto and @randajad for :10: and @AshleyWright for :8:

But, ofc congrats to Gaëlle xheart Great song and super deserved win for sure... I know the hosting will be brilliant!! Really happy to see my :12: doing so well too!! And thank you Gary for the wonderful hosting, great idea for the theme, everything was perfectxheat

We are back to the "house-ish" stuff for WLSC 199, "Catch & Release" is a song that always fits my vibe - no matter if I'm happy and or sad.

Borderline

Didn't have (and still don't have) time to write my post-contest post before :lol:

Thank you very much for this top 5 placement, I have been in love with this song and it's great it had a lot of appreciation.

We liked the song here in Neajlovia but we thought Arkodre had stronger entries in the past! :unsure:

Thank you for voting for Калниа! xrosexrosexrose

Top Bottom