Contact us

WLSC 197 ❖ Uralysk, Svobodnia ❖ RESULTS TODAY: 20:00 CEST

ferret

Please warn about LL at least a few hours before it, not 10 minutes. Not everyone has the opportunity to be here 24 hours a day. Thanks.

The show reminded me of something I tried to do a couple of years ago for a Scandinavian Alternative music contest... xthink Either way, it looks great, чувак! (y);)

Uto

Veteran
Please warn about LL at least a few hours before it, not 10 minutes. Not everyone has the opportunity to be here 24 hours a day. Thanks.
I was going to watch the songs to get my voting done and wanted others to be able to partake. If this was earlier during the day I would have planned it later in the evening to leave some time for people, but it was already very late.

ferret

I was going to watch the songs to get my voting done and wanted others to be able to partake. If this was earlier during the day I would have planned it later in the evening to leave some time for people, but it was already very late.

Ok, I wasn't going to listen so early. Please tag me if anyone wants to do this on may 27-28.xmusic

Milos-BC

The show is absolutely outstanding, well done xbow Really love the banners and the Belvistian one is very fitting :D

Belvist will vote soon.

tuorem

Svobodnia just killed the game. :oops:

My first reaction to the visuals was "how? Why do that to us? " :oops:

This is so damn impressive and creative, my poor heart! xheart I just love all these artworks, marvelous job @Rmetr0 ! No wonder it took time to create them.

I have a major complaint though: where the merch at? :unsure: I want to buy tee-shirts, caps and mugs with these patterns.

Rmetr0

I have a major complaint though: where the merch at? :unsure: I want to buy tee-shirts, caps and mugs with these patterns.
Please check it here: www.wlsc197.svo/merch ;)
But like seriously, gosh. What an idea you gave xheat
Like to have merch with any forum contest theme, not only WLSC and not only mine :cool: Now I have to think about it :lol:
And again, can't be thankful enough for such words xlove

theditz83

Veteran
Also I've recently seen some blankets seemingly influenced by svobodnian traditional patterns from a hotel of another certain contest xexcuseme :lol:
e48f17475d6c.jpg

Cheap rip-off - if it's not 100% genuine Svobodnian, we boycott! xexcuseme xqueenbitch

Gonna go through my second listening of these songs now - looking through my notes from the first live listening, I'm just all kinds of confused so it will probably be like a first listening again as I try to form some sort of ranking. Seriously, stop being so woog WLSCers xheat

EDIT: Votes sent - only one GIF is suitable for my feelings after ranking these! I didn't dislike a single song - I could happily have given 18 songs points xfaint

tenor.gif

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Where is the official Tamausia and Deltannor teapot, smh

Rmetr0

Oh wow! Thank you for the link. The items look great xheat and they have the label "made in Svobodnia": what's not to like?
Glad you like these 😍
Can't wait to see you ordering some 🤑 If you buy two items, you can get third for free ❤ But please, be quick - the special offer lasts until 29/05 23:59 CEST 😉

Your requests, guys... 🔥 xheat
Where is the official Tamausia and Deltannor teapot, smh
Here 😉
RCTO1vH.png

You can order this one here: www.wlsc197.svo/merch/teapots/shape=01&color=white&print=t-d or check them in other colors and shapes if you like ❤

I need a Moisantia compact mirror so that I can see my reflection, see who I am and finally like what I see...

Make it happen @Rmetr0 xlove
Woah xheat Your one was tricky but I guess we can offer you something... 😉
OusOLy2.png

It's a compact computer-mirror with lots of functions including possibility of modifying any part of your face and having tips of how you can reach this result in real life. It can also record your progress and give you every kind of words of support for that. But as for the most important function...

You can also order this one here: www.wlsc197.svo/merch/special/type=compact-computer-mirror&color=violet&print=moi or check for other colors ❤
P.S. We sincerely hope we got you right and it's not like it should've been obviously something else 🤪

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
excuse me, How come everyone is getting merch with their stuff on and Solentoya is left out in the cold?

raw

Top Bottom