Contact us

WLSC 197 ❖ Uralysk, Svobodnia ❖ RESULTS TODAY: 20:00 CEST

Borderline

Congratulations to Moisantia on winning! xcheer

Thank you for hosting such a great show @Rmetr0 ! World class graphics!

Thank you everyone who voted for Neajlovia! We are ready to roll in the next WLSC! xmetal

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations to Moisantia!

We would like to thank Svobodnia for a great show. Unfortunate that it had to be done so hastily, but it was magnificent.

Thanks to everyone who believed in Utopolis!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::moi Gary on winning. xheart

Thank you to all the points to Solentoya and thank you Rmetr0 for the amazing hosting, you did a wonderful job. :D

Rmetr0

Congrats, Moisantia!!! xyaay
It's your third time you win in our land, Svobodnia 😉
Bouquet of flowers for you, Gary and Melanie C 💐
Oussou Empire all of a sudden comes second, after being first previous time we hosted! 😮
And the third is Tamausia & Deltannor - congrats to you as well, I loved your song! 😉
Pyreica surprises us all and comes fourth! 😮
And fifth place is for us, Svobodnia. Thank you all guys for your points very very much! xlove
Congrats to all the other guys as well who satisfied with their places and I'm sorry for those who are not ☹
But you can clearly see what kind of bloodbath it was, so... please don't be upset - I hope you had joy participating in this! xlove
That was my most numerous and I think most memorable and maybe most intensive edition! xheat
And that's all thanks to you, guys! xlove Your positive reaction to the graphical theme inspired me to spend time on all these postcards and also some merch - that was such fun! xheya

So I thank every single country for taking part in this edition and I hope to see you all soon next time! 😉
Byeee
xwave

d49q2KF.png

YFKfGOS.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wow last place, such a flop will not go unpunished. xdiablo Congrats ::moi !!!! xcheer at least one queen shined tonight xheart

Thanks to the real ones :
04 7
03 Baia Papaya, UUCS
02 Tanoiro

Very fab hosting @Rmetr0 xlove

theditz83

Veteran
So unexpected - thanks so much for all the points for Moisantia and for gifting us this win xlove

Thanks also to Rmetr0 for the fantastic hosting and design concept! Perfectly executed xheart

Vote of thanks incoming...
:12: 7, Tybalteva
:10: Bigicia
:7: Tanoiro, Griffin Empire
:6: Neajlovia
:5: Utopolis, Nurdia, Belvist
:4: Szimbaya Kingdom, Roseland, New Bander State
:3: Tamausia & Deltannor, Il-Bidu, Arkodrë
:2: Pyreica
:1: Oussou Empire

And of course, we'll be delighted to invite you back to ::moi for the next edition! Will open the thread soon ;)

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
First things first, thank you so much @Rmetr0 for the show, the graphics were amazing, we could see you put your heart into this. Obviously we can't expect the same dedication from everyone, after all we all have a life, but I appreciate the personalization of the show xlove

Then, congrats ::moi on your win xcheer Nice song that anyone can get behind.

About Pyreica's results

Oh my gosh those last points :love: In the middle of the show I was sure the podium of the real winners was awaiting our gracious presence but by a twist of fate we got 4th place which is... the best Pyreican result in WLSC !
Big thank you to all of you xheart
:12: Nurdia, Belvist (yasssss hot 12 exchange xheat)
:10: NBS, Tybalteva xshock (yep, wasn't expecting this from you legend)(and read my pm or I'll really send the bears after you (jk of course take your time))
:8: Tanoiro, 7, Arkodrë
:4: Oussou Empire
:1: Bigicia

what a show
And don't forget to vote in the Pyreican NF to select the next entry, we're watching you
giphy.gif

Last edited:

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Wow 3rd place xfaint thank you so much to all who voted for Tamausia & Deltannor! Especially to Griffin Empire for that :12: and Svobodnia for :10: xrose This is the joint top placing for Tamausia & Deltannor in WLSC so there are celebrations in the country tonight! :D

Congrats to our winners Moisantia, a lovely song :) Look forward to you hosting next edition! And talking of hosting, thank you and well done to Rmetr0 for a fantastic and visually stunning edition xlove

Zonne147

Arkodrë
17th // 54 points

:12: :nervous:
:10: Griffin Empire, Neajlovia

:8: Pyreica
:7: Szimbaya Kingdom
:6: :nervous:
:5: Tamausia & Deltannor, New Bander State
:4: :nervous:
:3: Belvist
:2: ÜÜCS, Utopolis, Oussou Empire
:1: :nervous:

Thank you very much to this elite crew for the points!! It's nice to see that my "background" song got some appreciation xlove

Griffin Empire (the song xheat and that final minute) and Neajlovia (catchiest chorus ever and good vibes) criminally underrated :(

But the whole top 5 xheat ... Congrats Pyreica & T&D on your PBs xlove and to the others too, especially to Gary & Moisantia on your great and super deserved win - can't wait to go there for the first time!!
New Bander State was my 11th, sorry there.

And of course, thank you for this memorable hosting @Rmetr0 xclap

See you in Moisantia xwave

Last edited:

ferret

10th place for this song?! :eek: OK, I'll tell Olga that :es: has nothing to look forward to in the WV final... :lol:
Congratulations ::moi, this is not a bad winner, after all! :giggle:

Восхитительный хостинг, Roman! We will be happy to visit Svobodnaya again! xup

Milos-BC

Belvist is happy with the 6th place for Delain :D Thanks to everyone who voted for Masters of Destiny.

Congratulations Gary on yet another victory of yours.

And thank you Rmetr0 for a brilliant show, from beginning to end xclap

DenizESC

Banned
Oh I completely missed the show xrip

Well done with hosting @Rmetr0 u did a spectacular job and all banners look amazing! xheart

Congratulations Gary and Moisantia with the win!

Thank you

Tanoiro
Utopolis
Moisantia
Baia Papaya
Pyrecia
Tybalteva
Bigicia

for your points xheart 7th place is nice, maybe bit less then what I expected but ok every day I have to remind myself not everyone has such superior taste like mine xheat XD (jk) so it is good!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
oooo the honor to have the first votes revealed xheat

Thank you for 12th, esp Ash and Fofo for these :12:!!!! Sorry for blanking Griffin, as it was just my 11th xcry I'm glad you did well

GRATS GARY!!!!!!!!! I told Mel C was robbed on that NF and I was right. Sporty spice please slay my heart

tuorem

OMG congratulations @theditz83 xheat It's like a dream to me: of course queen Melanie C meant automatic 12 points from us, that song is awesome. It's great it got the recognition it deserved imo. :) Also, shout-out to the other nations close to the top!

Many thanks to Svobodnia and @Rmetr0 for the hot show with badass visuals. xheart I'm now broke due to all the merch I bought xangry

Do not underestimate your own power @Edweis :cool: I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Rmetr0

Oh and late than never ::svo emoji app voting results :D

ZuswlDt.png

You can see how tight it's here, just like in the actual scoreboard 🔥
And I really liked every single song, so no hate at all to those who are low in my ranking xup

Paper7

Enjoyed the show yesterday, but had no time for a reaction posting.

Special thanks for 12 to Tamausi & Deltannor and 10 to Szimbaya Kingdom! :) I'm in general fine with my result, expected it lower... good that i wasn't here at the show, the voting order would have killed me with 7 as a leader at first. :cry::LOL:

Fantastic winner, congratulation Moisantia! It was a run away in my voting, loved that one since first listening.

Great show in general, loved the banners! Thanks Rmetr0

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Also, because I refuse to let the time I spent making this go to waste, here is the voting breakdown of the Solentoya Jury and televote:

Enjoy x The televote was extremely close in the top 2.

Uto

Veteran
Scandalnavian names voting as if they are industry plants forcing basic biatchery on the people. Solentoya bought confirmed.

#soldoutoya

Top Bottom