Contact us

WLSC 196 - ARKODRË // OLYMPIC CELEBRATION // RESULTS // PAGE 6

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
🔱 S O L E N T O Y A 🔱
Queen of Hearts - Neon

Solentoyas Olympic discipline is Beach Volleyball. A sport most Solentoyans love.​

Zonne147

Well for a country who's lowest average temperature is usually around 16°C (varying place to place) you can bet our choice will from the Summer Olympics. :lol:

I think it's more a popularity thing :D
Small off-topic complain but: In RL I'm one of the very few Portuguese who likes Winter Sports :(In Arkodrë is different ofc

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I think it's more a popularity thing :D
I'm also one of the very few who likes Winter Sports :(

Well if we speak in real life about the winter olympics they're not so much a huge deal here because we're average af at it. :lol: We don't do snow. Just cold and rain. ahahaha

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Digging into the Hypjø (Serenate & Clair) vaults for this edition. I remember this song from NSC 83 I think? Bopped hard xyumba

oh. I didn't even check there just the WLSC threads in the wikia. :lol: Yeah then we've gone and stolen something apparently. 💃 xpolice

ferret

After some doubts, it was still decided to send a fun French song with a tragic denouement...
Which is fully consistent with the original concept of the presence of our State at this pop music carnival! :lol:

::nbs Julia xheart Et toi mon amour :fr:

SaladBreak

Baia Papaya
Bảo Thy ft. Kimmese - Là Con Gái Phải Xinh

The most popular Olympic sport in ::bai is sailing

For those who are interested in the mysterious ÜÜCS, this is our yesterday's celebration of our recognition of this weird state and the establishment of diplomatic relations between our two countries. We agreed to further expand the rights of our robot citizens and now they are completely equal to the human class.
ÜÜCS's current head of presidency of presidents gave a small speech from 0:00 - 0:30

Last edited:

DenizESC

Banned
Thank you, thank you Baia Papaya. The first nation in the entire universe to recognize the ÜÜCS (Ünited Ünidentified City States).

It brings tears to our 33 presidents eyes surely, we hope that more nations will follow this movement and thank your dictator dearly. From 33 dictators to 1, it really was a beautiful moment in name of democracy and peace. Not to mention robot-rights! Our people will be forever grateful and we will be sure to collaborate in the future as sister nations.

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
I have to say, this is turning out to be a great contest so far. Only couple of songs so far I think are a waste of time, most of them were worth the listen.

Borderline

I have to say, this is turning out to be a great contest so far. Only couple of songs so far I think are a waste of time, most of them were worth the listen.

Yes, I agree. I think it's gonna be a very strong WLSC! xheat

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
~~ Tamausia & Deltannor ~~
Alice Chater - Tonight

Top Bottom