Contact us

WLSC 196 - ARKODRË // OLYMPIC CELEBRATION // RESULTS // PAGE 6

Rmetr0

Okay, maybe I finally realized what happened, and I'll try to tell you all I wanted to, listening to NSC Semi 1 at the same time

First of all, that's no doubt the hottest ever win in my life! xheat
In such an incredibly strong edition of 24 with such a tension in the results show and... that unexpected :5: in the end! 😮
Oleg, what have you done!!! I was mentally prepared for Arkodrë winning, not all of this... :lol:

I can't thank all you guys enough for your hot points xheat xheart xheart xheart
:12: Roseland, Neajlovia, Baia Papaya
:10: Tamausia & Deltannor, Griffin Empire
:7: Arkodrë, Arva
:5: Tybalteva, Moisantia, New Bander State
:4: Bigicia, Il-Bidu
:3: Tanoiro
:2: Solentoya
:1: Nurdia

Thank you @Zonne147 for hosting this unforgettable edition! I already told how hot it was xheat And the olympic sports theme was an amazing idea! Just perfectly done! xup

I'm so glad to have avenged Max Barskih for his result in NSC which upset me then (but it's irrelevant now :lol:), and I'm not gonna lie that's actually what inspired me to send him here. So I have to thank ::bai Laura @SaladBreak for bringing him to NSC (even though I discovered this song even before) and congrats on our common victory xyaay

I also have to congratulate Arkodrë for 2nd and Griffin Empire for 3rd as they both are hot songs deserving their placement xheat

I feel like I shouldn't give up on hosting, so... I'll host :D But need some time though so I'm sorry in advance if I leave you waiting for some time xrose

And... don't go too far away, I have one more thing I wanted to introduce to you after the results :D

Rmetr0

Sooooo..... It's my full top of the edition and the results of our new emoji app voting system in Svobodnia :D

yklQAGm.png

Just to make it clearer - there are 5 emojis with the values of 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. Basically our televoters ranked each entry with any of those emojis. The resulting percentage is the sum of the percentages of separate emojis multiplied by their values - basically the percentage of the maximum could be given.
I'm sorry if your country got a lot of dislikes - that does not accord to my opinions on the songs, it was just to create the numbers :lol: Only the positions are from my real top :)

tuorem

I couldn't attend the show live but now that I caught up, lemme congratulate Svobodnia! :D Bravo dear @Rmetr0 ! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!! The voting was kinda crazy I couldn't tell where it would be going. Also, we feel honoured to be ranked 21st with Svobodnian televoters :p Your app system is very cute.

Congratulations to the other nations on top xup Of course, I don't forget the ones who I feel deserved a better fate even if the competition was considered to be fierce from day one. I hope y'all brought medals home in your respective disciplines at least. :)

Thank you so very much to our great host @Zonne147 and congratulations on that great finish. Arkodrë was an interesting place to visit, good job!

Finally, thank you guys for the support. xheart 9th place is more than we expected with our Dutch gamble :LOL:

:12: Tamausia & Deltannor
:10: Belvist, Nurdia, Szimbaya Kingdom
:7: ÜÜCS
:6: Tanoiro
:5: Solentoya
:3: New Bander State
:1: Baia Papaya, Oussou Empire, Roseland

That 10-point exchange with Belvist was hot and surprising tho xheat Sieneke acknowledges the taste of the Solentoyan viewers and considers suing both Delia and T. Uecke for bumpits-ophobia, she said.

Have a great Saturday evening y'all! :)

Rmetr0

I couldn't attend the show live but now that I caught up, lemme congratulate Svobodnia! :D Bravo dear @Rmetr0 ! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!! The voting was kinda crazy I couldn't tell where it would be going. Also, we feel honoured to be ranked 21st with Svobodnian televoters :p Your app system is very cute.
Thank you dear @tuorem! ;)
It was a nice entry of yours - I just decided to choose kinda "love-hate" fate for it. (24% :love: vs 24% :() :lol:
Would be nice to see Tybalteva next time in the top of our system :D

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Tybalteva crashed Tamausia & Deltannor's televote systems, the queen Sieneke has that much power xheat

tuorem

Thank you dear @tuorem! ;)
It was a nice entry of yours - I just decided to choose kinda "love-hate" fate for it. (24% :love: vs 24% :() :lol:
Would be nice to see Tybalteva next time in the top of our system :D

Aw, you're so sweet xkiss We hope to impress Svobodnians someday.

Tybalteva crashed Tamausia & Deltannor's televote systems, the queen Sieneke has that much power xheat

That was unexpected! We were all shook in the greenroom! The Queen says thank you so much! xheart

ferret

Thanks @Zonne147 for the cool final show and for :12: from Belvist! :cool:

We have already received an offer from ZEgreen Island regarding the future artist, but the decision has not yet been finalized...

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for all the votes for ::moi and Bob Sinclar - 18th is not totally a surprise as this was such a strong edition that I figured I'd do well to stay in the Top 20.

The following nations are awesome:
:8: 7 ::tan
:7: ::svo :il:b
:6: :ar:v
:5: Pyreica
:4: Nurdia
:3: Arkodrë
:1: Belvist

Congrats ::svo - nice entry and a good winner - so interesting to see that no-one got triple figures this time around! Nurdia was definitely underrated here, but I kinda remember there being a fair amount of shameful Alphabeat hating in past contests. xbeee

Congrats @Zonne147 on a fantastic hosting, great edition and expertly handled with all those entries xup

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Congratulations Svobodnia on yet another victory of yours :D

I am satisfied with the final outcome for Antonela.....after that beginning, I thought I may end with a 0 :lol: So, yeah, the outcome is more than decent :D

Thank you Zonne147 for such an amazing show xup xclap See you in the next edition.

Borderline

Congrats Svobodnia!

Not a great placement for 7, but more important for me: Two nation gave 7 their 12 points! :love:

Special thanks to Pyreica and New Bander State! :cool: And also thanks to all other nations who gaved us points. :)

Thank you for the 12 points! You're a legend! xbow xbow xbow

I highly enjoyed your entry btw. Looking forward to see what you're gonna send to the next edition! xheat

Paper7

Thank you for the 12 points! You're a legend! xbow xbow xbow

I highly enjoyed your entry btw. Looking forward to see what you're gonna send to the next edition! xheat

I sent this once years ago to another contest and still love this song. xheart

Great to hear, thanks. Like you already have noticed: It's a quite diferent entry for next edition. :) I love tracks from so many genres. ^^

Top Bottom