Contact us

Live WLSC 195 in Szimbaya Kingdom /// The Show /// Result Show: 22. April at 18 CET ///

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
And now I can declare... Pyreica ridiculously underrated xangry

You discovered the 2 Eurobeat fans @Edweis ;)
I somehow knew I would score with Nurdia and Tanoiro, but I forgot you liked Eurobeat too ;)
Glad you do though xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
damn it. Watch me fall outside the top 3 on the final voter. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Arkodrë for your debut victory. xheat

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats Arkodrë (on your debut as well ! ) xcheer
Glad to see my 12 won xlove

I didn't expect a better result, but when I stumbled across on old One Piece episode the other day the nostalgia kicked in, I couldn't not send this opening.
Again thanks to these countries
:10: Moisantia and Nurdia xheat
:8: Tybalteva
:4: Tanoiro
:2: Svobodnia and Neajlovia
xheart

Next time we're sending a popular American band from the 2000's/early 2010's. Be ready to move your body :cool:
And of course thanks @marc for the hosting ;)

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Moisantia desperately attempting to relegate me down to my 3rd 4th place in a row, not today sister that 3rd is mine. xamandalearsmile

Congratulations Arkodrë for winning, super great song. It was my 12 until Tybalteva arrived with Cascada, and well i'm sure you saw my avatar only week and half ago. 'nough said. 😁

Thank you very much to all the points to Solentoya and the wonderfully sinister looking hosting from Marc. :love:

Here is the voting breakdown of Solentoyas Jury and televote:

ferret

Congratulations to Arkodrë :) but not Ava Max! :( Sending famous artists with their hits is not welcome in our country! :lol:

Thanks to everyone who voted for ::nbs & Maria! xcheerWe will give the ZEIs this summary scoreboard with the best wishes!
Thank you @marc for hosting! xup

randajad

Veteran
Oh my, I did mediocre, love it. xheat
Thank you Svobodnia, Arkodrë, New Bander State, Utopolis and Bigicia, and congratulations Arkodrë. xclap

edit: It just hit me I exchanged 12s with Svobodnia, hit me up to form a voting block. xheat

tuorem

Congratulations on your victory Arkodrë! xclap What an entrance! I'm sure WLSC fans at home are over the moon right now. May it be the beginning of a long and thrilling WLSC and NSC adventure for you.

Congratulations also to the other nations in the top 5. :)

Thank you to our host @marc for his "bloody" show (pun intended). My stay in Szimbaya Kingdom was way too short. I can't wait to come back! xup

Finally, thank you guys so very much for voting for Tybalteva or, should I say, supporting Ashley's godmother. I thought it was time to see Cascada back to send Natalie good vibes and wish her a smooth recovery. And what a better way to fight Corona than sing a song called "Fever"? :mrgreen:

Enjoy your evening everyone, and see you soon in next edition.

Uto

Veteran
Sorry that I couldn't be there to attend, but my thanks go out to Marc for putting this together and of course my utmost respect to all who voted for Utopolis. Special mention to ferret who gave the full 12 points which is much appreciated of course.

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congratulations to Arkodrë! Ava Max is the queen of WLSC! xheart

Thanks to all who voted for Oussou Empire. I had a bit higher expectations with this one tbh, but it was another hot edition of WLSC so I can't ask for more! :p

Zonne147

I'm still speechless!! xlove

All I have to do is to thank you all for your votes, the most important thing is that you have liked the song as much as I do - Ava is certainly my favorite mainstream pop artist and I just had no choice (sorry @ferret :lol:)

I wasn't expecting this outcome, thank you again xblush

Ava Max - "Kings & Queens"
1st // 121 points

:12: ::ous // ::moi // Pyreica // Szimbaya // Tybalteva
:10: ::sol
:8: :nervous:
:7: ::big // ::ros // Griffin Empire // Utopolis // Nurdia
:6: ::bai
:5: :nervous:
:4: Tamausia & Deltannor
:3: ::tan // Il-Bidu
:2: :nervous:
:1: :nervous:

Congrats to Tybalteva and Solentoya, it's a big pleasure to share the podium with you!! xhug

Now, it seems this victory is leading the WLSC community to Arkodrë for the first time ever!! Arkodrians are very excited about that... I will open the confirmation thread tonight or tomorrow :D

Thank you for the brilliant hosting @marc and see y'all in WLSC 196!! xwave

P.S. We are hostng a private NF to select our song for WLSC 196. Interested to give your help? PM me :D

Uto

Veteran
Congratulations to Arkodrë! Ava Max is the queen of WLSC! xheart

Thanks to all who voted for Oussou Empire. I had a bit higher expectations with this one tbh, but it was another hot edition of WLSC so I can't ask for more! :p
You might get some extra points, I have laid down an official protest. I placed Oussou 4th, not Arkodrë.

theditz83

Veteran
@AshleyWright those jury rankings for Tybalteva - creaming over Cascada like the obsessed fans they are xheat

Thanks so much to all of our voters - glad you enjoyed this little slice of retro Eurodance with us xlove

:12: Nurdia, Il-Bidu, Tanoiro
:8: Roseland
:7: Pyreica
:6: Tybalteva, Arkodrë
:5: Svobodnia, Bigicia, Solentoya
:1: Szimbaya Kingdom, Baia Papaya

Looking forward to our first visit to Arkodrë next edition. I think it's fair to say that ::ros can expect some WL points in the NSC 180 final as well ;)

Borderline

Thank you for hosting @marc ! It was a great show!

Neajlovia is already looking forward to the next edition of the WLSC! We'd like to thank everyone who voted for us and congratulate the winner!

For us the result wasn't really important, we thought Nomah's Land is a great track and we're happy more people got to listen to it!

Thank you! xcheer xcheer xcheer xcheer

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
oh ffs, relegated down to 4th anyway. :lol: 3rd in a row. Damn voting errors.

Romeo

Congratulations Zonne147

I was expecting to end last so thanks for the votes everyone

Love from :il:b

Top Bottom