Contact us

WLSC 194 || Rotterdam Tribute || Live from Nucharlton, Moisantia || RESULTS SHOW: Friday 3rd Apr, 18:00CEST

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Why not Arilena for me :(

theditz83

Veteran
Why not Arilena for me :(

Apologies, the show producers tried to balance the choices offered by the delegations with the viewing spectacle offered by each country, and we know that in some cases we won't have the first choices for all nations. We hope that everyone still enjoys the show however xrose

We also can't be drawn into any discussions of bribery or other such questionable practices for securing support acts. Tanoiro was the first to register :az: so we figured that was the fairest way to assign it ;)

tuorem

We also can't be drawn into any discussions of bribery or other such questionable practices for securing support acts. Tanoiro was the first to register :az: so we figured that was the fairest way to assign it ;)

Sorry but in this particular case, this is not a coincidence:

samira-efendi.jpg
110238e1-1369031743.jpg

The tea is Ana Raquel stans Cleopatra and Cezar :cool: Iconic couple. History repeats itself.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Sur un air latino xheart

theditz83

Veteran
Just updated the DDL time to show as CEST and not CET since we are now in summer time across UK and Europe.

6 out of 19 voters have had their say so far - a couple of favourites appear to be emerging, but still plenty that could change before the end of voting. ;)

theditz83

Veteran

tuorem

@theditz83 It seems like I no longer receive notifications when tagged. :cautious: It's annoying.

Thank you nonetheless for the reminder. I sent you the votes from Tybalteva.

theditz83

Veteran
11 nations still to vote with the deadline this evening. Do you need an extension? I have no work for the next two months at least, so can be flexible if you need it ;)

theditz83

Veteran
Deadline has passed guys, and sadly ÜÜCS did not vote.

Results tomorrow at 18:00CEST (17:00 UK) - need to hold it early due to video chats with the family later at night (Friday night catch-ups and all ;))

Look forward to seeing you all then xup

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wouldn't be Deniz if he didn't fail to vote. xheart At least we now all know all is well with him.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:rs: & ::sol is here x

Top Bottom