Contact us

WLSC 194 || Rotterdam Tribute || Live from Nucharlton, Moisantia || RESULTS SHOW: Friday 3rd Apr, 18:00CEST

theditz83

Veteran
Full voting spreadsheet available >>>here<<<

Hope you enjoyed the show guys - it was fun and hopefully a fitting tribute to the ESC that could've been this year!

Massive congratulations to my :12: Tybalteva for taking your first WLSC win on Moisantian soil! Such a hot bop xheat

And thanks so much to all of our voters for another Top 5 for ::moi - much love xlove

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Who would have thought back in the days when I was fed up with my best friend from elementary school because she liked Lorie a lot and I absolutely didn't, that one of her songs would win a contest on an ESC forum, and that I would give it 8 points :lol:

Anyway, Congrats @tuorem xlove And thank you @theditz83 for the show !

And ofc a big thanks to
:10: Cefiya, Emsfrynt
:7: Tanoiro, NBS
:4: Belvist
:2: Tybalteva, Il-Bidu

Rmetr0

Thank you guys for all the good points to Lizzo! :love:
I wanted to send her for quite a long time but was afraid of ending up low. So 8th of 19 is pretty nice after all :D

Congrats, Tybalteva!!! xcheerxyaay
Sadly, it wasn't one of my favorites unlike your previous entries, but still my :1: ;)
And what matters more, I'm so glad for you, tuorem! xlove

Thank you ::moi Gary for your another fabulous hosting, and the idea! Was great to be represented by our favourite ESC 2020 artists xup

PopGeek

that hot plug bottom 3 xheat I'm glad eurobeat did better this time tho
I mean, not last place is a triumph for me after eurobeat lost to a less-than-1-minute intro song two editions ago. Even so, I specifically chose the "Flash & Love" remix because it's one of the most pop-sounding tracks that any eurobeat label has churned out imo.

ferret

This winner is acceptable, congratulations to TYBALTEVA !! But there were only 2 songs to our taste, disappointment xwall
Cefiya, nice to meet you. It seems that we have found a mutual understanding here - 12 х 12 points! :cool: Thanks!

Thanks for the creative hosting in ::moi xup

theditz83

Veteran
Don't worry, he's not dead, just really busy atm :LOL: I don't know if he saw the results though.

That's okay - if you chat again, casually mention the results and how blown away you were of my awesome results show, it changed your life completely haha :lol:

I just get so excited when we have a new winner to see their reaction xyaay

tuorem

Oh... Sorry everyone! I've been so busy these last few days (and still am btw) due to work and the various games I had to vote in that I kind of forgot the WLSC results :cry:

I didn't receive any notification from you guys who apparently tagged me, it's annoying. Tonight I came here to check the results as a tourist wondering why next edition wasn't on its way already and

tenor.gif
I didn't see such an outcome coming! :oops: What kind of parallel universe was that?

Firstly, I'd like to thank @theditz83 for an awesome show, it was a pleasure to be a part of it. xheart Our stay in Moisantia was a DREAM!

Secondly, thank you to all the nations that did send some points our way, that was a lot! Hope I didn't forget anyone. Thanks for the support as well as your kind words! You're sweet!

:12: Baia Papaya, Moisantia, Nurdia
:10: Belvist, Oussou Empire, Roseland
:8: Emsfrynt, Il-Bidu, Pyreica
:7: Solentoya
:6: New Bander State, Tanoiro
:5: Tamausia & Deltannor
:4: Bigicia
:3: Szimbaya Kingdom
:1: Svobodnia

Lorie posted this on Twitter

QIUBf5Q.png

She gave a concert today in our capital, our main square was super crowded! Our WLSC fanatics' heads exploded and now lots of people are actually talking about the contest.

I'd like to give a particular shoutout to Roseland because Lorie was "marketed" as the French Britney when her career started. It's funny that they both took part in the same edition and reached the podium eventually. :)

As the HoD, after discussing a lot with my team and the broadcaster, I am sorry to tell you Tybalteva will not be able to host WLSC 195. TYBC1 had already stated they wouldn't host The Alphabest a few days ago (but Pyreica will xheart) and it seems their decision is the same for this contest: all our indoor arenas are either booked or undergoing renovation at the moment, which means no show :( Maybe next time? Provided we are lucky enough to win again.

With that being said, I managed to secure our next participation, wherever the event will take place as long as it's not in Kamandé. ;)

Thank you again guys, and I really hope we will be able to welcome you with open arms in our country someday.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
@marc @FabiESC One of you want to host?

If not I will do it.

Borderline

OMG! I can't believe this is still happening! Neajlovia, the first ever nation to host the Waiting List Song Contest is back after 10 years of absence! :love:

We are ready to re-join the contest and we are in the process of carefully selecting our entry for the next WLSC! xheya

I hope you guys keep safe!

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMG! I can't believe this is still happening! Neajlovia, the first ever nation to host the Waiting List Song Contest is back after 10 years of absence! :love:

We are ready to re-join the contest and we are in the process of carefully selecting our entry for the next WLSC! xheya

I hope you guys keep safe!
Woah welcome back xcheer

Top Bottom