Contact us

WLSC 194 || Rotterdam Tribute || Live from Nucharlton, Moisantia || RESULTS SHOW: Friday 3rd Apr, 18:00CEST

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Omg a :12: from Tybalteva xheat I think this is the second time? Thank you tuorem xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Doing far better than I expected atm. xheat thanks for the 12 Roseland.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Thanks for :4: New Bander State :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
this top 5. 🔥

theditz83

Veteran
Belvist's 12 and 10 going to the top 2 there meaning they are definitely leading the pack now, but with 4 more voters to go, it's not over...

Let's see if EMSFRYNT can give one of the other nations a boost to stay in touch! Over to you, ATHENA!!

Emsfrynt.png

pjelacki

don't know the entries but ÜÜCS is a mad creative name and that shouldn't be in last place

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
don't know the entries but ÜÜCS is a mad creative name and that shouldn't be in last place

Ünited Ünidentified City States (ÜÜCS)

He failed to vote anyway. :lol:

TAFKAJ

Yay points coming left and right now! Thanks for 5 Nurida, 7 from Tybalteva, 3 from Pyrecia and 12 points from New Bander State xheart

pjelacki

shucks

would have been ridiculous to find two other nations willing to rename themselves to KAAKS and KOLM respectively and hog the top three spots forever

theditz83

Veteran
So with that, it's officially a two horse race... Only TYBALTEVA or SZIMBAYA KINGDOM can take this edition...

So who's up next? Who will come a step closer to fulfilling their DESTINY of winning WLSC 194?? Let's ask for IL-BIDU's votes..

IlBidu.png

theditz83

Veteran
So it's clear to see now, with an unassailable lead, the winner of this edition will be TYBALTEVA!

But just to confirm, let's check in with our last voter OUSSOU EMPIRE and Ukraine's GO_A...

Oussou.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow thats the highest score in a long time, actually in my entire WLSC time, so congrats Tybalteva!! Great winner. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you Gary for hosting. :D Thank you also to everyone else for the points to Solentoya and 4th place, I thought i'd come a bit lower so it's super great. Here is the Solentoyan split voting:

Top Bottom