:7: Szimbaya Kingdom
:6: Solentoya, Pyreica
:5: New Bander State
:4: Bigicia
:2: Belvist
:1: Tamausia & Deltannor

and non-voting Adamsburg xheart xheart xheart

Here is the Solentoyan televote/jury split vote:

Winning Solentoyan public vote for like fourth time xheat Do you have a large Svobodnian diaspora we didn't know about? :lol:

By the way, we in Svobodnia used an app to define our top-10 points this time.
Here are the results of the app voting:

As you can see, they are pretty much close. And we are truly sorry for those who we had to left out without points because you deserved them too xheart

And now, congrats ::moi Moisantia on the deserved win! xcheer
Honestly, you were our top-3 contender, but you see, what happens...

And thank you ::ous CypriotGirl for being welcoming in the salty place of Oussou Empire! xup

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Omg xheat xfaint

Winning here in such a great edition is sooooo awesome, but when it's also with my absolute favourite group from the past year, it's even more special. KEiiNO have honestly made me fall in love with modern pop music again (well, most of it... Looking at you Post Malone :sneaky: ) and to know that most of you also enjoyed their utter perfect bop is just awesome xlove

Thanks so much to Foti for the fabulous hosting - amazing work and loved the whole show xclap

And thanks to the amazing voters below without whom we'd be nowhere xrunhug

:12: Nurdia, Pyreica, Bigicia (elite taste!)
:10: Solentoya, Roseland
:8: Belvist
:5: Tamausia & Deltannor, Szimbaya Kingdom, Oussou Empire
:4: Tanoiro
:3: New Bander State
:2: Tybalteva
:1: Il-Bidu, Svobodnia

See you all next edition in ::moi - will set up the thread when I have a spare minute, currently setting up my home office since I've been isolated from work for medical reasons. Don't worry, I'm fine - just precautions xup

tuorem

Congrats to ::moi for this victory :D and props to ::ous for hosting the whole show! ;)

Thank you to those who gave Tybalteva points. A top ten placing is a valuable result for us, even if we know we merely owe this to Adamsburg failing to vote. :oops: On Twitter, Afida praised the professionalism of the Solentoyan jury, I'm not sure why...

I'm still jetlagged due to our return flight, yet I'll have to start working on a next participation for us to be ready on time.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Winning Solentoyan public vote for like fourth time xheat Do you have a large Svobodnian diaspora we didn't know about? :lol:

I didn't even realise. xheat I'll have to go back and look at all the split voting. There is a Svobodnia diaspora here as we get a lot of migrant workers and such, but not enough I think to top our televote ritually. Many Solentoyans must like your entry also. :D

Here is our full televoting breakdown:

We don't use an app vote for voting in WLSC or NSC, everyone can vote once only. Each vote costs only §0.20

By the way, we in Svobodnia used an app to define our top-10 points this time.
Here are the results of the app voting:

As you can see, they are pretty much close. And we are truly sorry for those who we had to left out without points because you deserved them too xheart

So close to that 12, yet so far. :(

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I didn't even realise. xheat I'll have to go back and look at all the split voting. There is a Svobodnia diaspora here as we get a lot of migrant workers and such, but not enough I think to top our televote ritually. Many Solentoyans most like your entry also. :D

Here is our full televoting breakdown:

Pyreica getting last in televote IOTAP
To think we have to thank the juries for Solentoya's last point xshock

PopGeek

Congratulations to Moisantia for the well-deserved victory! In my opinion, "Black Leather" is the very best song that I've listened to in any of these contests since joining, blowing even Keiino's fantastic EuroVision 2019 entry out of the water. It's also by far my favorite entry in WLSC 193, and this was a great batch!

Top Bottom