Contact us

Live WLSC 192 <> Guryjev, Svobodnia <> Results announced!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
OMG SVOBODNIA
giphy.gif

@Rmetr0 you have my eternal gratitude. We are flopping yes, but flopping with a 12

Milos-BC

Congrats on the victory Oussou Empire :D

And thank you for an amazing show, Rmetr0, yet another great hosting xcheers

Thanks to everyone who voted for Skyward, I am satisfied with the result :D

See you next edition.

theditz83

Veteran
Awesome, thanks so much for 10th place (held on for that Top 10 finish!) Congrats to @CypriotGirl for the win, delighted for you and to @Rmetr0 thanks for the efficient hosting xlove

Thanks to...
10 Solentoya
8 Oussou Empire, Roseland
7 Il-Bidu
5 Tamausia & Deltannor, Belvist
4 Tanoiro, Bigicia
3 Szimbaya Kingdom

P.S. Nurdia criminally underrated, but this was a high quality edition I guess xshrug

Rmetr0

Congrats once again, ::ous CypriotGirl! ;)
What do I want to say is that I actually planned to send this song after my hosting. But you were faster :lol:
And you did it with Ava! Yaaaaay, I'm very glad! :D

Thank you everyone for participating and being with me!
Thank you Tybalteva for debuting! I hope you more than satisfied with your hot 2nd place! xheat
Thanks Belvist for returning! 4th is also very nice for a returnee!
And thank you very much for some points to Svobodnia! xlove
(Oussou Empire, Tanoiro, Belvist, Tybalteva, Emsfrynt, New Bander State, Moisantia xheartxheartxheart)

Hope it all wasn't very boring :lol:
Looking forward to travel over to Oussou Empire and see you all over there! ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wooo congrats ::ous xcheer xcheer Sadly I could only give a :6: to it, but it would've been a :12: in another contest/edition! xheat

And thank you so much for 6th place! xheart xbow

xdance
12 Pyreica
10 Adamsburg, Tanoiro
07 Solentoya
06 Nurdia
05 Oussou Empire, Roseland, New Bander State
04 Tybalteva
03 Belvist
02 Tamausia & Deltannor
01 Szimbaya Kingdom, Emsfrynt
xgoddess

And fabulous hosting, Mr. Rmetr0 xbow

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
thanks for the 7th. xheat Congratulations ::ous for winning! :D Great winner. Thank you Rmetr0 for hosting. :D

PopGeek

Awesome, thanks so much for 10th place (held on for that Top 10 finish!) Congrats to @CypriotGirl for the win, delighted for you and to @Rmetr0 thanks for the efficient hosting xlove

Thanks to...
10 Solentoya
8 Oussou Empire, Roseland
7 Il-Bidu
5 Tamausia & Deltannor, Belvist
4 Tanoiro, Bigicia
3 Szimbaya Kingdom

P.S. Nurdia criminally underrated, but this was a high quality edition I guess xshrug
Honestly, I would have been surprised if I HADN'T ranked last, especially considering how good everything else is. Eurobeat is like one of the most hated genres of music ever, and so I'm only entering it trying to desperately prove there is a lot more merit to it than people credit it for. Guess a 20-year-old, Disney-esque track wasn't enough to break people's intolerance for the genre, considering only one person outside of the two other verified eurobeat fans here even pointed it.

Schlagerman1

Congrats Oussou Empire! :D Really nice song! Thanks for all your votes for ::adb, still keeping my streak in WLSC to be top 10! :D

ferret

Congratulations ::ous Oussou Empire! xyaayI don't like Ava, but that doesn't matter :lol:
Thank you for hosting Rmetr0, for this wonderful large font on a black background! xup

We have gorgeous popsa for the next edition, let's get started! xcheer

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Honestly, I would have been surprised if I HADN'T ranked last, especially considering how good everything else is. Eurobeat is like one of the most hated genres of music ever, and so I'm only entering it trying to desperately prove there is a lot more merit to it than people credit it for. Guess a 20-year-old, Disney-esque track wasn't enough to break people's intolerance for the genre, considering only one person outside of the two other verified eurobeat fans here even pointed it.
eurobeat is a gem of a genre that doesn't deserve the hate it gets and i't's my dream to see it in an eurovision nf anytime soon. you were super robbed and i'll help you in your mission anytime soon (i've got some songs reserved for nsc and wlsc already x).

Top Bottom