Contact us

Live WLSC 191 in Roseland | The Show | DDL: 08. February 23:59 CET | Results Inside!!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Jesus christ that drop with my own votes. ::moi blacklisted also, thank you Roseland xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
::tan fans voting for their queen Uma x Not enough though, so we'll be pulling some tour dates from there.

Schlagerman1

Congratulations ::svo! I had a feeling it would be fighting for the win, and it did it! :D Thank you all for all your points for Seinabo Sey, getting to the 4th place! :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow congrats ::svo great winner! :D Very WLSC-ish type of song. I'm actually almost laughing at how well I did. I was so prepared for last, or bottom 3 at the very best. :lol: Thank you very much for that top 5. xbow Also thankyou Fabi, for your flawless and wonderful hosting x

Here is the Solentoya split voting:

wlsc-voting-breakdown.png

Purely Aesthetic and for fun ofc x

theditz83

Veteran
Woah, thanks for all those points for ::moi (especially :il:b for :12: and ::acl and Szimbaya Kingdom for :10:) - this track has sat on my potential entry list for years, such a hot pop bop and it was only after a conversation with PopGeek that I was reminded of it and I had to send it. Was gutted to see she forgot to vote, but turns out I had enough support for a bronze medal anyway xlove

Well done ::svo - such a WLSC winner, no surprise, but my lord ::big you brought it this edition! I was floored by your entry and was desperate to see it win, but sadly it wasn't to be. ;)

Thanks @FabiESC for a great hosting as ever and hope to see you all again in Svobodnia xup

ferret

Поздравляем ::svo and thanks ::ros for hosting! :cool:
Thanks to everyone who voted for the ::nbs especially ::sol and ::ous for :12: points! xdance2
We sent this song spontaneously, but we liked the eyes and the tongue of the cobra in the video.:p

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah thank you for 2nd place xheart xheart Chemistry is a certified hit even 11 years later. Congrats Svobodnia!! :D

12 Roseland, Moisantia
10 Solentoya
08 Emsfrynt, Aclaira
06 Tamausia & Deltannor
05 Szimbaya Kingdom, Adamsburg
04 Il-Bidu
03 Oussou Empire
01 New Bander State
💛

And great hosting Fabi xup Thank you for that 12 too xheat

Rmetr0

Aaaaaaaaaawawawawwa
That's so unexpected! :eek:
No like seriously, I thought it was more realistic when I was in the bottom in the first half of the voting... :lol:

Thank you ALL for making ::svo win for the second time! xheartxheartxheart

:12: ::acl
:10: ::tan Tamausia & Deltannor
:8: ::sol
:7: ::ous :il:b ::ems
:6: ::big ::ros ::moi
:5: Pyreica
:4: ::adb
:3:
:2: ::nbs
:1: Szimbaya Kingdom

Maybe now another DNQ in NSC won't make me feel that sad... xD

Thank you ::ros Fabi for a greatly done hosting! xup

And yass, we in ::svo are fortunately not that busy atm, so we highly welcome y'all to the fourth WLSC in our country! Hope to see you soon! xrunhug

Top Bottom