Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
24 hours left to vote guys! :mrgreen:

Schlagerman1

Adamsburg has finally voted! A pretty decent line-up this edition, pretty good songs overall and none that I disliked. Will be very interesting to see how things will go. :D

Romeo

:il:b has voted

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
I haven't received votes yet from:

Kalos Metropolis @LesterMalvo
Svobodnia @Rmetr0
New Bander State @ferret
Nurdia @PopGeek

Since I didn't send out any reminders, I'm willing to extend the deadline until 19:00 CET tomorrow (20/01/2020). I need to do the results tomorrow as I'm off up to Edinburgh on Tuesday :mrgreen: So please make sure to get your votes in guys!

Schlagerman1

@theCONWEL I hope that the results isn't plan to go at the same time as the NSC Semi results, which is now going to be held at 21 CET tonight. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Romeo

So I assume the reults wont be today?

Romeo

Any news? I'm not being impatient, I've just finished watching the soaps and looking for something to entertain me lol

Last edited:

Romeo

I don't care if results are late but if we know what's happening and have communication then it's fine...

If WLSC is turning into something with no results and no communication I'll probably just stick to NSC

Communication-FB.jpg

I know people have lives but it literally takes 2 minutes to pick up your phone, log in and say "hey, sorry, I'm busy, please give me a few days".... But when there is literally nothing.... It annoys me

Romeo

Sorry if I seem like a dick but I have bipolar and need to keep to a routine that I am aware of

Schlagerman1

Sorry if I seem like a dick but I have bipolar and need to keep to a routine that I am aware of

I understand what you mean, but we don't know what has happened yet and I am sure that @theCONWEL will show up this weekend or monday at latest to tell us. Maybe something in the private life has done that they aren't able to log in or so at the moment. I think we can at least wait until monday, then it is a week since we last heard, and if someone has a way to contact theCONWEL in a different way please do.

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry for all the delays with the results, 'real life' has really gotten in the way of this edition and I know I absolutely should've posted something or messaged you guys. As Romeo says, communication is key and I really dropped the ball on that, so I apologise. I understand you guys are probably pissed but I thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, I've had very little time to dedicate to this edition so I'm gonna have to drop the results as a Scorewiz link, rather than a proper show, which I know is totally rubbish and super anticlimactic. To avoid the result being spoilt for anyone and to give people a chance to see this post, I'm gonna drop the link to the results tonight at 20:00 CET.

Once again, sorry for this total mess. :rolleyes: If/when I host again, I'll absolutely do better.

See you soon for the results!

Top Bottom