Contact us

~ WLSC 190 | Stellchard, Tamausia & Deltannor | RESULTS DROPPING @ 20:00 CET

theditz83

Veteran
::moi has arrived and is enjoying some champagne awaiting the results!

tenor.gif

Schlagerman1

WOW 2nd place! xdance2xhixyaay

Thank you for your points, especially the 12s from Bigicia, Nurdia and our host country Tamausia & Deltannor! Congratulations to ::ros! Once again shows Kelly Clarksons song is filled with quality, winning a NSC-contest again! :)

Romeo

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry for all the delays with the results, 'real life' has really gotten in the way of this edition and I know I absolutely should've posted something or messaged you guys. As Romeo says, communication is key and I really dropped the ball on that, so I apologise. I understand you guys are probably pissed but I thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, I've had very little time to dedicate to this edition so I'm gonna have to drop the results as a Scorewiz link, rather than a proper show, which I know is totally rubbish and super anticlimactic. To avoid the result being spoilt for anyone and to give people a chance to see this post, I'm gonna drop the link to the results tonight at 20:00 CET.

Once again, sorry for this total mess. :rolleyes: If/when I host again, I'll absolutely do better.

See you soon for the results!

No need to apologise. I was in a really bad mood and it just so happened that I came on here and ranted. I'm sorry, I overreacted

theditz83

Veteran
That final :12: from Adamsburg giving us a Top 3 finish at the last moment xheat

Congrats ::ros - well-deserved and not at all a surprise for me. Congrats to Adamsburg also for putting up a brave fight xup

Thanks to all our awesome voters...

:12: Il-Bidu, Adamsburg
:10: Pyreica
:6: Svobodnia
:5: Bigicia, Szimbaya Kingdom, Tamausia & Deltannor, Roseland
:3: Nurdia, Tanoiro

Thanks @theCONWEL for hosting - and don't worry at all, Scorewiz boards work perfectly and add a bit of retro ESC results drama xup

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Not only my 12 won, but the final top 5 is basically the same as mine ! xheat (not in the same order though)

And thank you for those who voted for Pyreica !

:10: Adamsburgh
:7: Tamausia & Deltannor, Tanoiro
:6: Bigicia
:5: Il Bidu, Svobodnia, New Bander State
:1: Szimbaya Kingdom, Moisantia

PopGeek

Darn it. I thought I would do way better this edition because I tried not to stray too far from course like I did in 189.

Congratulations to Roseland! Quite the blowout there, and pretty deserved, too!

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats ::ros & Fabi! xrose Great winner! And thank you for 9th place and 40 points! :D

:8: Il-Bidu, New Bander State
:7: Roseland
:6: Tamausia & Deltannor
:5: Tanoiro
:3: Svobodnia
:2: Adamsburg
:1: Nurdia

::nbs was robbed xexcuseme

ferret

We are saddened. Only popsa has a chance here lately... xthink But it's so hard to find something for our taste!xwall
Congratulations to the winner, anyway! xshrug

Top Bottom