Contact us

WLSC 189 | Cair Paravel, Solentoya | VOTING DDL: 03 JAN 20:00 CET

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Am I the only person for whom none of the scoreboards are displaying? I want to follow these results without spoilers, but this is making it hard. :(

oh I am sorry? I could send you them all in a document so you can look at them from your PC?

PopGeek

oh I am sorry? I could send you them all in a document so you can look at them from your PC?

Yeah, please do. It's possible Safari doesn't like them or something because the hosting site doesn't work on my MacBook, nor my iPhone.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

PopGeek

OOF!! Zero points in round two, putting me last of the nations who voted! :eek:

Honestly I wanted to reserve this song way sooner, but held off because I feared the results. It's one of my favorite dance songs of the '90s, but I figured it wouldn't fare well with this site's tastes. Guess I was spot-on!!! :lol:

Congrats to Solentoya for the Gold! A well-deserved victory!

theditz83

Veteran
The best song won! Excellent winner and so great to see you back on top [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] - thanks for a fab edition!

Thanks to all who voted for Moisantia - I'd almost forgotten about this Celine track until it popped up in my Spotify playlist about a month ago and I thought "this is so Moisantia WLSC!" - shame I finished outside the Top 10 but we'll come back fighting next edition ;)

Rmetr0

Thank you for all the points to Svobodnia! xheart I am very grateful for left-side finish (and 1/2 in the Championship lol), because I felt I could've been low this time, but it turned out not that bad :D

Thanks [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] for your another stunning hosting with all the beautiful postcards, scoreboards and new interesting ideas! ;)
And congrats on the win! Not really my kind of pop again but have nothing against :)
Also, is there a full grid with all the points? :rolleyes: (if I haven't missed)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Thank you for all the points to Svobodnia! xheart I am very grateful for left-side finish (and 1/2 in the Championship lol), because I felt I could've been low this time, but it turned out not that bad :D

Thanks [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] for your another stunning hosting with all the beautiful postcards, scoreboards and new interesting ideas! ;)
And congrats on the win! Not really my kind of pop again but have nothing against :)
Also, is there a full grid with all the points? :rolleyes: (if I haven't missed)

sorry I forgot to post it!

here it is:

P30KneZ.png

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
great show ash and congrats on your victory sis

and thank you televoting for saving tanoiro's skin xheat power to the people etc (and much thanks svobodnia and arva for hot 10s)

Mrvn

Congrats Solentoya and thx for a lovely 6th place. What a good end for my WLSC record. xheat
Amazing show too, usual Solentoyan quality. xcheer

FabiESC

thank you. xheart I actually looked for an online simulator thing I could use to simulate fake results but nothing was quite what I needed. Hence the heavy influence from WLSC, If I do it again in future I may try to randomise it a bit more so it's more interesting. :D

On that note, Solentoya wont host the next edition. So it's down to [MENTION=5001]FabiESC[/MENTION] and then you if he refuses. :D
First of All, Congrats to Solentoya!!! This Song is a amazing hot Hit xheat
And Thank you everybody for the 2nd place for Roseland. xhug

But I made the decision that i won't host the next Edition. It's up to the 3rd placer. :)

Brandt

I was totally expecting that result, no surprises here :mrgreen:

Congrats, Solentoya.

ferret

Good result for NBS! :cool: Thanks to those who voted!
12 points from Solentoya and Baia Papaya (10 from Tanoiro also ) were especially impressed! xheat

Congratulations to the Winner ::sol and thanks for the colorful hosting! xup

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
But I made the decision that i won't host the next Edition. It's up to the 3rd placer. :)

We accept :mrgreen: I'll get a thread up for the next edition tonight hopefully :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Those scoreboards..wow. Top class. xbow
Congrats ::sol xcheer xcheer And thank you so much for 5th place!!!

12 Il-Bidu
10 Moisantia
08 Roseland
07 Tanoiro
05 Arva, Nurdia, Szimbaya Kingdom
04 Baia Papaya, Svobodnia
02 Solentoya
01 Kalos Metropolis
xheart

As for the WLNFA Cup, we shall sue for being put in such a strong group x Baia Papaya we suggest you do the same

Top Bottom