Contact us

WLSC #188: A beautiful sight... ❄️ Moisantia | RESULTS SHOW NOW!!

theditz83

Veteran
18-IL-BIDU-first-7.png

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
WOAH xfaint shook about that :12: from Arva xheat thank you Marvin xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::moi! Great winner. :D

thank you for all the points to ::sol great to be top 5. xbow

here is the split voting from Solentoya:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
And thank you for the points (and whoa some 12s xheat). Good to be on the left side again. Good to see you appreciated Hara. She deserved some love.
6cb74e670f58c1c30f04644a37b69a3d.gif

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much guys for the surprise victory! I'm honoured to do the double, and with a song that I'd almost forgotten about that was languishing at the bottom of my (very old) WLSC potential entry list. Really appreciate all of the votes and your support. You are all awesome xlove Since I can't post with line breaks (so annoying) here's the link for the spreadsheet with the full voting breakdown: https://www.sendspace.com/file/b0vubp …….. oh and Arva (Marvin), hosting honours are all yours for next edition if you're up for it! ;)

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Woah congrats Moisantia for the back to back win! :D And thanks for 12th place and 49 points!

10 Svobodnia
08 Zechonia, Il-Bidu
06 Tanoiro
05 Szimbaya Kingdom, New Bander State
03 Adamsburg
02 Oussou Empire
01 Roseland, Solentoya
xheart

Great hosting xup

theditz83

Veteran
Won't even let me post an embedded YouTube video in celebration - everyone sing it in your heads in celebration :lol: Hosting with a broken forum is fun xdoh

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
Congratulations on the double win Moisantia, well deserved :mrgreen: and thanks for all the points to T&D xlove

Rmetr0

Congrats, ::moi! Very nice winner and great hosting despite forum being broken :lol:
Congrats,
arva.png
on the second place as well! You were great and deserved that fight for the victory!

And yaaaay, top-3, thank you all very much for the points! xlove

[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], oh c'mon, stop making me blush with all those rankings xheat xheart
[MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION], you too! xheart p.s. you deserved much more than 12th!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], oh c'mon, stop making me blush with all those rankings xheat xheart

Bella Bella is a huge hit in Solentoya, no doubt you were set to top the televote. Luckily the juries were into it also. :D

Mrvn

Now that's awesome. Would've never thought that I could reach a 2nd place with that song. Thank you very much. :D Congrats again, Moisantia!
Unfortunately, I still have problems with my laptop. So I can't garantee that my hosting wouldn't end in chaos. But we'll (hopefully) visit Arva another time. [MENTION=16349]Rmetr0[/MENTION], can we book our tickets to Svobodnia? :D

Top Bottom