Contact us

WLSC 186 ♬ NBS, Kruzhel' ✉ RESULTS SHOW today at 22.00 CET!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
omg, unexpected 12 from Oussou Empire :eek: thank you xlove

ferret

9BeISkI.png

Thanks for the 5 points, but this is not enough to get ahead of Adamsburg... :mrgreen:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Probably ::big

ferret

jSzK26O.png

12 points for Zechonia... xheya

ferret

yhQw9Nd.png

10 points for... Rahasia Diati! :cool: 8 more points left...

ferret

xshockxshock

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Schlagerman1

Congratulations Bigicia, such a good song, well deserved! :D So so happy for Rayhon, queen of Uzbekistan, to get the bronze medal! :D Thanks for all the 69 points! :D

Oh and great hosting [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] loved everything from start to finish! :D

ferret

Congratulations to Bigicia! xrose

WLSC 186 ♬ FULL RESULTS

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Congratulations ::big on your victory. xheart Hot Bigician edition coming. xheat

Thank you for the votes for ::sol and what seems to be a growing trend in placement. :lol:

Here is the breakdown in jury and televoting for Solentoya:

Rmetr0

Congrats, Bigicia! :eek: Just very surprised your song won, because I didn't consider it as a contender for a victory at all. Yes, it's my zero, but I don't have anything against, so congrats once again! ;)

Received some good points, but still ended up last xcry1
I just thought it's a very beautiful song with powerful choruses, which I enjoy very much. Sadly, most of you didn't.
But for those, who did - thank you very very much! xlove
:12: Rahasia-Diati
:8: Aclaira
:7: Nurdia, New Bander State

(Nearly cried when I saw these big points, literally)

And some lower marks are also appreciated ;)
:3: Arva
:1: Tamausia & Deltannor, Moisantia, Belvist

ferret, thank you for the stunning animated hosting! xrose

i'll overlook another 0. IOTAP

Should I tell about how many points you gave to me? IOTAP
Okay, had no expectations actually :lol:
And it was kinda sad when your song turned out to be not really of my taste, so I had to give it 0 :( So, I'm looking forward to your next songs and hopefully I'll like them better ;)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Should I tell about how many points you gave to me? IOTAP
Okay, had no expectations actually :lol:
And it was kinda sad when your song turned out to be not really of my taste, so I had to give it 0 :( So, I'm looking forward to your next songs and hopefully I'll like them better ;)

xshifty

I gave you more last edition x It balances out.

I have no idea what i'm sending next edition. :lol: so who knows. I did actually like your entry, but it wasn't as good as some of your previous, hence why it fell in my rank.

ferret

Send new song MARUV! xcheer It will unite you two! :D

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
congrats bigicia!

thank you for the points whoever gave it (sorry my memory is bad!!!!!!)

thanks for another great hosting

Rmetr0

xshifty

I gave you more last edition x It balances out.

I have no idea what i'm sending next edition. :lol: so who knows. I did actually like your entry, but it wasn't as good as some of your previous, hence why it fell in my rank.
Okay, thank you for being honest x

Actually, I feel like I'm in some weird period when I flop hard (or not so, but still) in like every single contest I participate in (not only on this forum). And I just keep sending songs I like, just like I did before, always searching for new ones, because I don't have many left.

Did my taste turned underdog or something? Will that ever end? xgaah
At least, it was easier before to reach some good results with songs I enjoyed...

Already have a song for the next edition. Such a catchy and new pop tune - those are usually do well in WLSC. But won't be surprised if it flops too :lol:

I'm sorry for speaking this all out, but it just accumulated in me, so I wanted to share with someone...

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Okay, thank you for being honest x

Actually, I feel like I'm in some weird period when I flop hard (or not so, but still) in like every single contest I participate in (not only on this forum). And I just keep sending songs I like, just like I did before, always searching for new ones, because I don't have many left.

Did my taste turned underdog or something? Will that ever end? xgaah
At least, it was easier before to reach some good results with songs I enjoyed...

Already have a song for the next edition. Such a catchy and new pop tune - those are usually do well in WLSC. But won't be surprised if it flops too :lol:

I'm sorry for speaking this all out, but it just accumulated in me, so I wanted to share with someone...

Well before I always sent songs I loved that I knew could win and fight for the top hence why I always did so well and in an 11 edition period I come top 3 every edition except one where I come 4th. But I decided to stop doing it as it's meh to always see the same people always winning and I was sick of getting shady treatment from some for it, and I still kinda do. So I sent songs I knew wouldn't win but would come in the middle, except for 2 where i genuinely tried to come last for the laugh of it. :lol:

I don't think it turned underdog, just this edition you got a bit unlucky and our host did invite some people to play who weren't very pop. I think generally speaking though teen girl boybands is always a struggle in these contests no matter how much pop it likes - unless ofc everyone playing is a young teen or female. I mean your top 3 highest voters were all female, and apart from Oleg all the guys near enough blanked it or gave low points. Idk if it's just coincidence though. :lol:

I look forward to hearing your catchy new pop tune. I hope it's great and does well. :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much for all the support for Luke Evans this edition - it was a little subtle switch from my usual straight-up dance pop and I'm glad to see it was received fairly well by the majority. 5th place is awesome so really appreciate all the points...

10 Belvist
8 Nurdia, Bigicia, Kalos Metropolis
7 Svobodnia, Solentoya
6 Aclaira
4 Oussou Empire
3 Rahasia-Diati, New Bander State
2 Tamausia & Deltannor

Bigicia and Gera - congrats on the win! I echo Rmetr0's sentiments in that your entry was not really on my radar for the win at all, but I don't find it offensive in any way. It just didn't really click for me personally. Best of luck with the next hosting (if you choose to host that is!)

And normal service will resume for ::moi #ruletheworld #wearefree

theditz83

Veteran
Also, as a final note, WTF at It's Alright finishing near the back of the pack??? That song has always been one of the most epic pieces of early 90s British dance pop with a melody to die for and epic production (and hats!) So gutted for Nurdia cos it should have been top 3 at the very least! xthink

Top Bottom